The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    BREAKING NEWS: William Martin Joel acquitted in felony arson case
  • burn baby burn
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    then who did start the fire
  • edited 2023-08-08 23:49:29
    If recent developments are any indication? Fall Out Boy
  • This is the trash heap.

The only rules are:
    One Nothing Wrong With Me
    Two Nothing Wrong With Me
    Three Somethin'gs got to gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    G
  • It's October!  Are we going to do the name-change thing?
    are we?
  • We need answers!  Admins!
  • This video is 
    I strongly suspect we are not going to do the name-change thing.
  • Hope springs eternal in the human breast.
  • Hope-Winters, daughter to the prestigious Humility Schoolcraft.
    First of the CoW.
    [CoW]

Then there was Ghueteriz
    the hunter before.
    the great leader to the circus.

and lest nobody forget,

The Trio- Doctor(Father) Sterllie
                    Brother Snaps.
                    Sister Teremi.

Maybe we should do the name-change thing now, in November,
  • Maybe we should do the name-change thing now, in November,

• My dreams exceed my real life
    My new name is Johnny Brighteyes, change it mods
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    a glitch in time!
  • No Nun November:N3rd

It's all connected.

666!!!!!

the number of the beast!
  • the number of the beast!

I'm evil now!

>:3
  • the number of the beast!

and the sequel to 666

"Symbols can be so beautiful, sometimes." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Oh really?

sure, even then
  • Tanya said:

the number of the beast!

I'm evil now!

>:3
    The true evil was inside you all along.
    The real evil was the friends we made along the way.

Zelda
  • Tv Tropes said:

While the gameplay by itself wasn't as disruptive for the industry as much as it was an improvement upon its predecessor, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was a turning point in how video games were released, marketed, and perceived in the entertainment industry at large. Up until the early 90s, most video games didn't have strict release dates, often trickling out to retailers over the course of a month or two. With Sonic 2, Sega instead created a huge marketing push around a definite release date of Tuesday, November 24th, 1992, which they dubbed "Sonic 2sday", generating enormous amounts of hype from people who couldn't wait to purchase the game on that day. While this huge launch presented logistical challenges to Sega and retailers, it paid off when Sonic 2 became one of the fastest selling video games up to that point, with many comparing the launch to that of a new album from a major artist or a blockbuster film. It set a standard for definitive release dates for video games going forward, and helped propel video games into becoming an important branch of the entertainment industry.

Happy Sonic2sday!
    I didn't play Sonic 2 until the following....July or August, I think? but yeah, great game
    Then they tried it again in November of 1993, with three Sonic games coming out at once. But 3 wasn't ready yet so we just got Sonic Spinball. Ah well
  • Then they tried it again in November of 1993, with three Sonic games coming out at once. But 3 wasn't ready yet so we just got Sonic Spinball. Ah well

The best possible outcome, in my opinion.  Better to get a side dish and wait for the main course to finish being baked.
  • More 6s than a 66
    I can see forever
  • I can see forever

Most people do see forever(until they die) with their eyes.

The Magnus Archives / Undertale. Oh me, oh my.

flesh web
  • Odradek said:

My new name is Johnny Brighteyes, change it mods

They never did, the scoundrels.
    Boney said:

I mostly got it because i follow scott benson on twitter and like his politics posts a lot and he said the game has politics in it

Well guess what? his politics post SUCK
    TAKE THAT person who hasn't been here for like almost a decade
    damn. savage
  • I miss Boney.  He used to gnaw on things, and was an old troper friend.
    he was a champion gnawer
  • Teach your children basic skills, as well as acidic skills and neutral skills.  
  • edited 2024-01-03 12:21:52
    Pizza Dog
    Me when I wanna introduce a new typing quirk to my friends

♈︎
     ♏︎