The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    i hate this
  • edited 2017-09-21 18:50:27
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I feel like I already knew that, but it's entirely possible I'm getting confused with something else Izzard did.

Nice, at any rate.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I was never sure how Izzard identified, but cool, sure
  • I know I said that I was writing about fires and such, but last night I had a dream about my gay vampires and I couldn't resist writing some angst about them. 
  • So who wants some angsty gays?

No one, probably.
  • Everyone, more likely
  • I'm already enough angsty gay for myself (*distorted laugh track*)
    sometimes I've thought of indulging myself and writing about busty lesbian cowgirls

but...well...a lifetime is short and there are other things to do
  • kill living beings
    like busty lesbian cowgirls
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

TIL that Eddie Izzard is nonbinary.

This is one of those things where my reaction is simultaneously "huh, I didn't know that" and "well, that's not at all surprising"

Crystal said:

I don't understand, and when I am more awake I am going to... do.... something to you, you Fossilmeido.

Crystal said:

*Bonks*

also wow lewd
  • edited 2017-09-22 07:44:31
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    :|

I'd give a lengthier response if I weren't dead tired so :|
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    A certain pigeon wants to sleep in their bed again. :I
    Nice.
    rivals such as Kabbee, Hailo and Gett
    and I thought "lyft" was bad
    Kabbee, Hailo and Gett, the world's worst-named law firm
  • I've become a mentor on NaNo. Three people have messaged me asking for help with their novels this year.
  • This is

This is something that exists.

"hold my beer, equifax"
    Uhm.
    ohm
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    amazing
    spider-man
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    worst thing about learning to play a new video game is having to pay tribute to the Dread God Heyguys
    hey there everyone
  • The sadness will last forever.
    hi
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Anonus said:

@Boney yooo what up

nothing. just got home from work
  • kill living beings
    God Told Me To

rated r
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

IT'S SO LATE I MIGHT AS WELL REFER TO MYSELF AS A MORNING OWL

but father

owls are nocturnal

DO NOT BACKSASS ME CHILD

I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOUR KING

AND I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE A DEGREE IN OWLOLOGY

owlology isn't a real field father

what university did you get this degree from

THE UNIVERSITY OF SHUT YOUR FACE

that's a total party school father

and also it doesn't exist

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO EXIST FOR ME TO LEARN THERE

NOW BRING ME A DOUGHNUT
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

TIL that Eddie Izzard is nonbinary.

This is one of those things where my reaction is simultaneously "huh, I didn't know that" and "well, that's not at all surprising"
    He (they?) talked about it on Bill Maher's show a few months back, funnily enough. I had exactly the same reaction.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

I've never been so mad in my entire life
    50 methods to not cry while chopping an onion and not once does chop it correctly come up
  • kill living beings

i have had a Bad Time at proper onion chopping tho
  • Just had another driving lesson

i have had a Bad Time at proper onion chopping tho
    i cried every time before i learned not to cut the root
  • kill living beings
    i still cry after learning that.... sometimes

but more often i forget everything and try to cut the onion by just slashing at it with my katana and sobbing (partly because of my manifest incompetence, mostly because of the effect)
  • I'm so mad about it being 90 degrees outside also I've never cried when cutting an onion because I'm basically a god in human form
  • I've only ever cut onions like twice in my entire life

why I didn't even know there was a proper and improper way to cut them
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    the correct way to cut an onion is to cast it into an outdoor fire while chanting the names of the old gods
    I am attempting to play Sega Genesis on my modern HDTV but all I have is the stupid RF converter

The design of this TV makes it difficult to securely plug in the adapter

So it's, uh...quite the experience. Half the time it looks like a 20-year-old VHS recording of the game in question

I ordered the composite cable for the Genesis so I can get something resembling a decent picture, but it hasn't arrived yet
  • kill living beings
    Jane said:

why I didn't even know there was a proper and improper way to cut them

it's one of those things nobody writes down that you can only legally learn from your grandma

or like, a cooking tv show

I am attempting to play Sega Genesis on my modern HDTV but all I have is the stupid RF converter

The design of this TV makes it difficult to securely plug in the adapter

So it's, uh...quite the experience. Half the time it looks like a 20-year-old VHS recording of the game in question

I ordered the composite cable for the Genesis so I can get something resembling a decent picture, but it hasn't arrived yet
    IIRC playing games on old TVs pretty much always resulted in a less-than-optimal picture.

With the Genesis it could actually sometimes help, as it masked all the dithering the graphics typically used.
    It's borderline unplayable to me, because the color keeps going in and out and it's very distracting.

Part of my problem is that the connectors on this adapter have gotten a bit loose over the past 20+ years, so getting it to stay securely connected on the TV is a little fiddly, especially with the awkward placement of the coax input on this TV.

I think I'll have better luck once I get the composite video cable.
    yeah, that does sound bad
    On a lighter note, today is my sister's birthday, so tomorrow afternoon I'm gonna pack up the Genesis and head to my parents' house so she and I and our brother can play together.