The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• "but Jane almost every Touhou character has a hat" SHE'S HAT GIRL
  • kill living beings
    she does have a good hat
  • kill living beings
    Don't think i'm totally feeling this one but I am under orders.
  • kill living beings
    I checked the story again. It uses the word "tremulous", or rather the anonymous translation someone pirated online does. The version in my hardcopy just says "trembling" which is an actual word usable by peoples.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Bobby, may I share something with you? A vision I had in my sleep last night—as distinguished from a dream, which is a mere sorting and cataloguing of the day's events by the subconscious. This was a vision: fresh and clear as a mountain stream, the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light, from within this gleaming, radiant marble. I had known this place. I had, in fact, been born and raised there, and this was my first return—a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being. Wandering about, I noticed happily that the house had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My son was standing there. He was happy and carefree, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced—a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were, in this moment, one. My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision. It was you.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Jane is now a character that i strongly associate with Fossil.

This is going to be confusing.
  • kill living beings
    solution: tensei becomes saigyouji ayakashi with appropriate 'vatar.
  • but I've had a Yuyuko avatar for weeks this is just a different one
    yeah i could just about cope when it was just the picture
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    There are two paths. One leads to the Forest of Truth, the other to certain death. The paths are guarded by soldiers three: One who always tells the truth, one who always lies, and one who is the world's thirstiest lesbian.
  • It's October! You know what that means!

🎵 Simply having a wonderful Christmastime~ 🎵
    NO FUCK YOU STOP IT
  • TreTre
    edited 2016-10-01 18:33:58
    Klino said:

I checked the story again. It uses the word "tremulous", or rather the anonymous translation someone pirated online does. The version in my hardcopy just says "trembling" which is an actual word usable by peoples.

"Tremulous" is a grade-A word and I will hear no disrespect toward it.
  • kill living beings
    put up your dukes
  • let's get down to it
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    "Tremulous" is a good word, "Fire." You could almost say that it's "you."
  • kill living beings
    you can't fight like that. look at your knees tremulate
    I don't understand why South Park Libertarians are supposed to be a real thing but Simpsonskids aren't
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    put up your dukes
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    CarnEvil said:

I don't understand why South Park Libertarians are supposed to be a real thing but Simpsonskids aren't

Neither of them are a real thing.
    i interpret 'South Park libertarian' as shorthand for 'has similar views to Parker and Stone' rather than 'is obnoxiously obsessed with South Park'

it's a stereotype either way i guess.  just one i find less objectionable because man, uncritical acceptance of South Park's politics bothers me

although if someone kept going 'South Park libertarians need to die' and also something about them being obsessed with some random thing like PS1 games, then i would have trouble relating to that attitude and would find it concerning
  • kill living beings
    not very subtle
    They do not need to die
    i used to watch the Simpsons and play SNES games whereas i never liked South Park, so i'm just biased probably
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    i def have not seen people as passionate about the simpsons irl as i've seen people be passionate about south park

people that like the simpsons seem to like it mainly for nostalgia reasons and are pretty casual about it, from what i've seen
  • kill living beings

"Tremulous" is a good word, "Fire." You could almost say that it's "you."

depending on interpretation, either 23% or 15% of the words in this post are quotated
    CarnEvil said:

They do not need to die

that's good and i should have acknowledged this post before, sorry

i def have not seen people as passionate about the simpsons irl as i've seen people be passionate about south park

people that like the simpsons seem to like it mainly for nostalgia reasons and are pretty casual about it, from what i've seen
    sort of this

it seems to me like one of those things that just kind of exists in popular culture, hovering about the mainstream

it feels sort of like having a stereotype of people who watch Friends
  • load bearing point
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Enemies is a better show anyway.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tiny said:

It's October! You know what that means!

🎵 Simply having a wonderful Christmastime~ 🎵
    NO FUCK YOU STOP IT
    I like how that's your objection and not the fact that it's October 1st
    or like, idk, The Great British Bake-Off even

all these legions of Bake-Off fans everywhere, what a bunch of wankers
  • the Christmas Creep is inevitable, I think fighting it is a losing battle at this point
  • edited 2016-10-01 19:01:13
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    whenever anyone mentions the 'Christmas Creep', i picture the Grinch
  • edited 2016-10-01 19:17:07
    For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    That creepy Christmas feeling.

Oh man, I know what I need to change my name to.
  • Delirium said:

CarnEvil said:

Neither of them are a real thing.
    I have met South Park libertarians firsthand it's a very real thing

I mean, there are people who self identify as South Park conservatives, or at least there were in the mid 2000s

Enemies is a better show anyway.

Starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Jake Gyllenhaal
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    A fly decided to go for a permanent swim in my tea, so I guess I'm making another.
  • kill living beings
    surface tension, the silent killer
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Tiny said:

the Christmas Creep is inevitable, I think fighting it is a losing battle at this point

HOLD THE LINE sOLDIER
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    centie probably has mixed feelings

on one hand it's a unicorn man, on the other it's shooting christmas
    How the Unicorn Man Shot Christmas
    theme of the Uni-Sarge

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nJnwpEirhiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

theme of the Uni-Sarge

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nJnwpEirhiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh hey dude.
    It's me.

like a ghost on the wind

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

centie probably has mixed feelings

on one hand it's a unicorn man, on the other it's shooting christmas
    you phrased that so perfectly, hee hee
  • whoa, it's a Seamus!

hello
    First Bunny starts showing up regularly again and Sunny drops in and now Seamus is here. It's like we're having a reverse exodus.
  • It isn't giving me a postbox in the Halloween name change thread?