• Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit

i made another omelette!!!

this one has

* asparagus

* mushrooms

* shallots
    Damn dude sounds like your place is Omlettetown
  • now that i have a 3DS i can play the pokemans again and also Solatorobo
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I misread that as "and also Scootaloo"
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    There's also good games like Fire Emblem, at least a couple Zelda games, Kid Icarus Uprising, and some Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright for good measure

Pretty decent system
  • Odradek said:

You know, if John Steppling writes plays anything like he writes essays, I have to imagine all his plays go like this

Dick: Hey Jane

Jane: Hey Dick, did you hear about POLITICAL EVENT?

Dick: *ginormous speech that takes up 45 minutes of aimless wandering and concludes with despair at our current political situation*

Jane: Very true. Anyway, I think *ginormous speech that takes up 45 minutes of aimless wandering and concludes with despair at our current political situation*

Dick: Very true also. Gotta go now.

Jane: Take it easy

FIN
    don't put me in these things
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Sorry it was an accident
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's like how cryptography textbooks always have stories about jerks trying to intrude on my private communications with Tachyon
  • Odradek said:

Sorry it was an accident

now I gotta give a speech about ethics in politics
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    Undertale said:

That dog considers itself an artist, but doesn't ever know what to create. It probably doesn't help that its brain is the size of a piece of kibble.

you and me both, dog

you and me both
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Undertale said:

That dog considers itself an artist, but doesn't ever know what to create. It probably doesn't help that its brain is the size of a piece of kibble.

you and me both, dog

you and me both

You should have pet dog more.
  • i had to call nintendo customer service to transfer my nintendo network ID

apparently this could take several business days???

the customer service lady was great though
  • nils sjoberg
    So is it a law that all married couples have a kid, decide it's not very hard, and then have a second kid who's way harder when the first one is still a toddler?
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    Papyrus is the biggest fucking goofball in the entire universe and I adore him
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Odradek said:

So is it a law that all married couples have a kid, decide it's not very hard, and then have a second kid who's way harder when the first one is still a toddler?

I don't understand why people have more than one child willingly
    Like, isn't childbirth incredibly painful?
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Lots of things are painful, people still do them.

Lots of things are painful, people still do them.

• edited 2016-07-15 00:59:05

ok, i cant find pokemon X

which is weird, because i was 100% sure it was in its case?

White and White 2 are in their cases
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Anonus said:

Like, isn't childbirth incredibly painful?

People exaggerate that aspect because it feeds into the narrative that allows hospitals to make more money by shoving drugs down women's throats or giving them entirely unnecessary caesarian sections, which are actually really bad for the mother and the child for a whole host of reasons but, y'know, this is a for-profit medical system we have.

Setting that aside: People like having kids around, and having at least one ensures that the first has someone within a few years of their age around to do stuff with when they're young.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Videogames are socially acceptable as a form of entertainment, but toy cars, or bouncy balls, or tinkertoys, or lego pieces, or tactile-based objects are not.

This is evidence of the screenmongers hypnotizing people to eschew the tactile and physical, as part of an alien scheme to cripple mankind by making people forget how to use their diverse grips in favor of typing and touchscreens and button-pushing.

The elimination of cursive and, later, handwriting from schools, is more evidence of this, so be aware and practice using your hand-muscles by holding objects not shaped like rectangles or screens, don't let the aliens sabotage humanity.

This message brought to you by an alligator who somehow manages to typeoaispifw34p2t392ph89tp23h89p2p9 hp9pp
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    there's nothing wrong with bouncy balls.
  • kill living beings
    mfw stress balls
  • am currently wrackin my brain trying to figure out where the games could be
  • i did find 4 dollars while lookin for games

what gets me is that X is one of the games i made sure to keep all of the stuff for, i have the box, all the papers, and then the game itself just isn't in there, even though im sure i put it there

i cleaned the floor around where it might have fallen, but to no avail

so i've found like, 15-ish games so far
  • there has to be something i haven't thought of :/
  • ive checked all my desk drawers
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Try asking your sister.

She might have it.
  • i already have!

which, granted does not preclude her having it, but she did just clean her room, and would have no reason to hide it from me

i rather suspect it is with several other games in some sort of container somewhere
    @Aliroz

nerds love LEGO pieces though
  • i should prolly give up for now, on account of it being 1:30
  • Things that are weird for me to think about: I still pretty vividly remember my mom watching Princess Diana's funeral and Elton John playing "Candle in the Wind", even though it's been almost 20 years at this point.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

...My phone just crashed and rebooted itself. Weird.

77 Reasons Coke > Pepsi

The vending machine at work has both Coke and Pepsi products, and has old logos for half of them. I love machines like that.
    my dad's old workplace had a machine like that, except the machine itself had a veryfine fruit juice logo
    also @Odradek your other favorite person, sam kriss, apparently wants us to resist pokemon go
  • kill living beings
    This Machine Kills Pokes
  • kill living beings
    same

Spoiler:

(may be too spooky)
  • Grrrr. Listening to American Idiot again.

Authoritarian governments suck. >_<
    Calica said:

also @Odradek your other favorite person, sam kriss, apparently wants us to resist pokemon go

It's tryhard clickbait
    Odradek said:

Calica said:

It's tryhard clickbait
    And people are already talking about it, so it's working. Ugh.
    jacobin must be so disappointed that the neoliberal sellouts at Vox were the first to tie it to late capitalism
  • I have internet!

I've been setting up the venue for my sister's wedding reception, and now sat in McDonalds with the father man.
  • The reason we're sat in McDonalds is because my dad was on a quest for the elusive chicken strips that are apparently amazingly awesome.
  • Also I'm a fat pig who loves McDonalds fries.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Howdy howdy Tools.
  • Hello. Enjoy my presence for now. It may be my last for a while because of the whole wedding business.
  • There's no internet signal at the school where the reception is (and where I am staying for the night), and then there's the wedding tomorrow and subsequent reception.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Reports of an ongoing attempted military coup in Turkey.
  • edited 2016-07-15 21:15:18
    My dreams exceed my real life
    Saw the new Ghostbusters movie. 7/10 though Kate McKinnon's performance is a solid 10/10
  • seas are wild tonight
    stretching over Sado island
    silent clouds of stars