The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Honestly, plumber kissing a princess just makes me think of Mario

Even though he's pretty much a plumber in name only
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    he uses pipes as a mode of transport

that's sorta keeping the plumbing theme going
    in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door there's a bit where you have to go down a toilet and it works exactly the same as a warp pipe
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Women with the title "Princess" who are rulers in their own right:
    - Me
    - Princess Toadstool
    - Princesses Celestia and Luna
    - Princess Zelda, at least in some games
    - Princess Bubblegum

...Who else?
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Resurgam
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Women with the title "Princess" who are rulers in their own right:
    - Me
    - Princess Toadstool
    - Princesses Celestia and Luna
    - Princess Zelda, at least in some games
    - Princess Bubblegum

...Who else?

All the other sovereign princesses of Ooo. Also probably the heads of state of a few city-states and small nations at some point in the past, seeing as principalities were/are a thing and not every line of descent required a male heir.
    Also from the Zelda series, Princess Hilda of Lorule and Midna, Twilight Princess

there's also Agitha, who is apparently the Princess of the Insect Kingdom, though she's the only one who calls herself that

(Princess Ruto, Princess Styla and the Deku Princess are not rulers, however, and nor is Zelda in many of the games)
    Man, if I listed all the princesses in Ooo, I'd be here till morning. :P
    Hotdog Princess is adorable.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Does Marceline count as a Princess?

I honestly don't know.
    When Anonus came out as genderfluid I had to initiate them into the secret ways of Princesshood
    Mistress Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow

Does Marceline count as a Princess?

I honestly don't know.

She's a queen among vampires and a crown princess in AT!Hell.
  • My biggest problem is that I don't see all that much introspection about what exactly it means that people are identifying so strongly with fictional concepts (and let's be real the cultural conception of most animals essentially amounts to fiction as well, hence why I don't see much difference between fictives and "regular" otherkin) and that on the whole the idea of a kin "community" is reeeeeally granfalloon-y.
  • the examined life is not worth living - Plato
  • follow for more philosophy content
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I don't think it's a useful question at all. It's a thing people do.
  • as Descartes said: cogito, or not cogito, that is the question.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    "Don't think, feel."
  • generally I just consider otherkin stuff as a nice healthy not too serious outlet for my strong latent spiritual inclinations
  • Thing is you can't really be witch-kin.

Cuz then you're just like

a Wiccan.
  • I mean I realize that a witch and that kind of witch are different.

But I think it would confuse people if you claimed to be one.
  • there are prolly wiccans who dress like stereotypical witches and really annoy the other wiccans and they have big angry internet arguments about it
  • edited 2015-11-03 08:59:33
    ಠ_ಠ
    There was this one time when I was about 4 when I would use a tablecloth and pretend that I was Bobby the Butterfly... >_>
  • It's 9am and my brain hasn't started working yet <_<
  • I want cheesecake

All the cheesecake
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god

so hey, anyone here know anything about spiders?

we found this thing in our house and while we already killed it, I'd like to know what the fuck it was.
    Looks a bit like a harvestman to me. They are arachnids, but not spiders.
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Kinda hard to say for sure from that picture, though.
  • I daren't click on the photo, knowing that I hate anything arachnid related.

The only arachnid thing I like is that cute peacock spider. The tiny fluffy one. That's it.
    My new commission is coming along nicely.
    Jeez was getting to school today a pain

So many traffic accidents jamming up the roads...and it's not like the weather's bad even!
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Man these are great.
  • Waiting outside the labs for my chemistry session, and I am reluctant to take my hoodie off. It's bloody comfy.

so hey, anyone here know anything about spiders?

we found this thing in our house and while we already killed it, I'd like to know what the fuck it was.
    Looks a bit like a harvestman to me. They are arachnids, but not spiders.
    harvestmen don't jump

also their legs are more slender than that
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Recent Discussions - Heapers Hangout
  • I think the hoover in the kitchen is possessed. It keeps moving.
    I'm 25 years old and I still tie my hoodie around my waist when it gets too warm to wear it
  • edited 2015-11-03 18:05:43
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I'm [redacted] and I do the same thing. #thug lyfe
  • kill living beings
    it is cold

you fucks
  • 19, same here.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I don't because I prefer to be clothed up.
  • kill living beings
    worded as if explained to a child