The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Gurren Lagann has rapidly become something I like but never tell anyone I like because of the way most of its other fans are.

Ditto like, Halo.
    Halo 2 is the official videogame of my church. 

I spent an hour last night in team slayer, my friends against me, with energy swords only. 50-18 in my favor! 
    hell yes

I listened to less than 30 seconds of "Doo Doo"

what did the industry see in Troy Ave?
    a conceptual successor to various Dipset and G-Unit MCs. The issue is that he has none of their talent.
  • Troy Ave could never come up with "I get computers 'putin"
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I keep reading Ave as "Avenue" for obvious reasons
  • I realized that using the energy sword in Halo 2 is the same as playing Spy in TF2. All about timing and positioning. It helped that we were doing Lockout, which is basically Hiding Places: The Map.

Also, having to lead my shots as Soldier makes the Rocket Launcher child's play in comparison, though I did try to rocket jump and died for my hubris
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    remarkable eyebrows
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Shameless live blog plug!

• I keep reading Ave as "Avenue" for obvious reasons

I think he is named after the street so you're not wrong.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    As of this month, I've known Anonus five years.

It's...amazing, really.

She's become a permanent part of my life and I'd have it no other way.
    awww
  • edited 2015-07-06 04:17:48
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    I'm watching Jurassic Park for the first time in my thread.
    Nine Rozpoints to everyone who comments.
    Just saying.

(Okay, I'll stop shilling)

that be one tiny Playstation
  • Perks of city living: traffic jams -_-
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Tools said:

Perks of city living: traffic jams -_-

this is why you take the bus and actually still have to deal with them but at least you can be on your phone/tablet while waiting
  • I'm on the bus right now. It's a Wi-Fi bus, so free Wi-Fi!
  • The traffic is unusually heavy this morning, even by Monday morning rush hour standards.
    I wish our buses had wi-fi!
  • Only certain buses in the city have wi-fi, and they're hybrid buses, as well.

Still awesome.

I wish our buses had wi-fi!

personally I wish our subway trains had wi-fi more than the buses, since on the latter I can just use 4G
    I wish we had subway trains :P
    though apparently it's happening soon?
  • Checking that there are no CCTV camera in the room before dancing and singing along to my iPod.
  • edited 2015-07-06 09:21:02
    ಠ_ಠ
    I am shedding like a cat. I'm leaving ginger curly hairs everywhere.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I forgot my earphones for the planeride
  • I forgot how good bras are for storing stuff in.
  • I considered changing my avatar to Sadness from Inside Out but then I remembered that she talks about "that funny movie where the dog died" and uh
  • Don't die, Cadpig

(of course she's half-demon and isn't going to be dying of natural causes anyway but still)
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Padhraic
  • Why must the urge to sing and dance come when I am on a busy bus?
    My dad is so happy about not being trapped in the hell that is western PA
    Odradek said:

My dad is so happy about not being trapped in the hell that is western PA

don't blame him
    Tools said:

I forgot how good bras are for storing stuff in.

am jelly
  • So I work at Walmart now

I know it has a reputation for being shitty but immediately it's LEAGUES better than Sonic was
  • this is because food service is Actually Hell
    Help Arizona is too hot and no one respects my wishes
    if they're making you do things you don't want to do, be frank and assertive

don't let them push you around
    I say something, and it gets lost in the aether
    a simple 'no' is hard to ignore

say it again, louder

be firm
    "Carlin told jokes for half a century, but for the first half of his career, he wasn't a rabble-rousing, truth-bomb-dropping genius with zero filter and nary a fucks to spare"
    I don't understand why the Tumblr fandom seems to seriously think Amethyst should have imprisoned Lapis in her first episode just to keep the Emperor from destroying Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. :\
  • I don't understand why the Tumblr fandom seems to seriously think Amethyst should have imprisoned Lapis in her first episode just to keep the Emperor from destroying Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. :\

this is what they call a thud sentence

by they I mean me.
    People are too hard on Pearl. I mean she's not much worse than any other teenage girl, and Mr. Krabs seems to spoil her. In a few years, she'll figure things out.
  • edited 2015-07-06 19:02:49
    My dreams exceed my real life
    "The artist of The Far Side, Gary Larson, wrote a sappy letter to the Internet years ago asking people not to share digital copies of his comics because he and his agent and lawyer and whoever wanted to be able to keep making money from creating and reselling compilations of his work without fear of decreased sales due to file sharing. Goons fell for this shit hook line and goddamn sinker and would dogpile anyone who posted a The Far Side image. You were able to post whatever the hell copyrighted shit you wanted but goddamn you even try posting "Cow Tools" or whatever he asked nicely he asked nicely nicely he asked nicely he asked nicely he asked nicely he asked nicely"

TIL:  Fast Eddie is a goon now.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    wtf mate
  • I just bought 5XLT shirt
    Cow Tools
  • edited 2015-07-06 19:33:34
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    removed by popular demand

popular meaning one alligator
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Hey!  Gary Larson doesn't want his work on the internet!  Take it down.

This is why I hate all of you.
    That's a little harsh there, doncha think?