The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Bad news, guys. I found the tumblr of the guy who wrote that while investigating a claim in the comments that he's an actual Scientologist.

He's a ferret fan. 

Screw you, man. You don't deserve ferrets.
  • scientology doesn't really strike me as significantly different from most other religions tbh
  • aside from the browbeating critics

and being a bit more obviously goofy
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Is defended by Naney

Likes ferrets

MY GOD

VASH WROTE A CRACKED ARTICLE
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I’d agree, except that the abuses of Scientology go beyond any abuse by any standard religion (which isn’t to say that they don’t abuse themselves, of course) and they are well-documented.
  • Magnitudes are important.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    naney said:

scientology doesn't really strike me as significantly different from most other religions tbh

They have a paramilitary naval force whose members have to sign a billion year contract, and their HQ is a private compound surrounded by razor wire and protected by guard patrols. The HQ employees are paid 50 ¢ an hour, are punished if they don't meet "quotas", and if they try to escape, are hunted down by pursuit teams.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    At this point I want CWC to get off scot-free just because it would be funnier to watch the internet creeps who want him to go to jail get all butthurt than it would be to actually see him punished
  • At this point I want CWC to

stop
  • edited 2015-04-02 18:24:17
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Four years ago today, Anonus and I made a TVT account called Anonymous Avenue and we both posted from it all day

Nobody could tell us apart; not even Tzetze

And if you were wondering we DID get permission from Bobby G first to make sure we wouldn't get in trouble
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    church of appliantology
  • big church of megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért
    sunn o)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Syntax Error: Imi line 1: unbalanced parentheses or brackets
    *compiles Central Avenue*
    I don't even know what language I'm programmed in
  • hatred for mankind
  • please no not meet the fockers
  • it's meet the fockers

euthanize me

end my liiiiife
  • ...it's little fockers

fuckfuckfuck
    I took these experimental boner pills, and now I can't lose my erection! Help me Ben Stiller, stick a needle in my dick!-Academy Award Winner Robert DeNiro

At this point I want CWC to get off scot-free just because it would be funnier to watch the internet creeps who want him to go to jail get all butthurt than it would be to actually see him punished

Yes
  • Panurge said:

I took these experimental boner pills, and now I can't lose my erection! Help me Ben Stiller, stick a needle in my dick!-Academy Award Winner Robert DeNiro

this is the scene i walked in on
    life is suffering
    naney said:

Panurge said:

this is the scene i walked in on
    Secret: That is the only scene in the movie. It is repeated 12 times, with slightly different audio mixing.
  • that would prolly be more enjoyable than the actual thing tbqh
  • Watching a documentary on capital punishment. It's quite interesting. 
  • kill living beings

Four years ago today, Anonus and I made a TVT account called Anonymous Avenue and we both posted from it all day

And if you were wondering we DID get permission from Bobby G first to make sure we wouldn't get in trouble

am... am i the standard here

am... am i the standard here
    Well, even back then you seemed to have a pretty good grasp of our idiosyncrasies
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • naney said:

scientology doesn't really strike me as significantly different from most other religions tbh

They have a paramilitary naval force whose members have to sign a billion year contract, and their HQ is a private compound surrounded by razor wire and protected by guard patrols. The HQ employees are paid 50 ¢ an hour, are punished if they don't meet "quotas", and if they try to escape, are hunted down by pursuit teams.
    Uh, yeah, this too.
  • edited 2015-04-02 22:35:53
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    naney said:

please no not meet the fockers

i'm going to be right there beside you when you get subjected to Get Hard in a few months, i think
  • i prolly wont be
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    how recent do the shit comedies you get subjected to tend to be
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    oh

...there must be some alternate universe where I donate plasma regularly and go "please not another breezly and sneezly"
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    has anyone written thinkpieces about the article yet
    i111128lockhorns.jpg

Me forever and ever, amen
    My goodness but this is a delightful Lockhorns! I’m not entirely sure what’s supposed to be happening here, but since Leroy is in his pajamas and looks miserable and ill, while Loretta is already up and about and dressed and carrying something indistinguishably horizontal, I’m going to guess that he’s been staring at that mirror for hours now, trying to decide whether or not to follow through on his drunken boast from last night that he was going to kill himself. “Let me know how it ends!” Loretta says cheerfully, fully aware that if he doesn’t have the courage to end his awful, soul-crushing marriage, he certainly doesn’t have the guts to finish himself off.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Today, I finally managed to save all the frogs in They Breathe.

That one dang poison moose with the two jellies and the two frogs is the hardest screen in the game.

Like, forget the game's actual ending, that was the moment where I won, where it was only a matter of time.

I think I felt a little bit of what Miko feels when playing Touhou.

Who's the guy with the pickaxe at the end?
    Aliroz said:

Today, I finally managed to save all the frogs in They Breathe.

That one dang poison moose with the two jellies and the two frogs is the hardest screen in the game.

Like, forget the game's actual ending, that was the moment where I won, where it was only a matter of time.

I think I felt a little bit of what Miko feels when playing Touhou.

Who's the guy with the pickaxe at the end?

I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    So, The Working parts.  I'm going to have to buy whatever comes out next from them!

(I mean, I beat They Breathe the day I bought it, but toda is the day I saved all the frogs and mastered it.)

And daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, that game has atmosphere that I wish we had a thread for so as to not spoil people who haven't played it.
    I found out about it on one of SGF's Demo Friend videos when it was on XBLIG.

It stood out because most games on XBLIG are abjectly awful.
  • edited 2015-04-03 02:00:11
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Heh heh, "abject".

It's funny because it's a real, if not common, word, that looks like a common word (object).

(UNFUNNY PAGE-LENGTH LEAD UP TO HIPSTER JOKE AND YO DOG JOKE DELETED)
  • i have a craving for lentil stew

also french fries