The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.
    .....I drank but not drunk...still depressed....
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...Why would anyone name their children, Peanut, Jelly, and Butter, in that order?
    .....Living is wrong....
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Morby, you should probably get help. And is your mother really as bad as you say she is?
    Yes...she is that bad.
  • Feel really ill

>_<
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I love this formspring: 
    http://www.formspring.me/JohnAdvice

Some of my favorites right now: "Qualms & Quivers", "Shutup, Dear", "Blood Well" and "Horse Murder Mystery"

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...Why am I still thinking about Sears Holdings Corporation?

Because your name is "Central Avenue"?
    because it's interesting to you.

i have cravings for PB&J Otter
    The Kmart where my parents met is going out of business.

This saddens me even though it's a shitty store.
    When were you last there?
    It's been a few years since I went into the store itself, admittedly, as it's not the Kmart closest to the house.

My dad and I occasionally go to the Steve's Used Tires that's in the former Kmart Auto Center, though.

I'm not sure who decided Spiderman from old school cartoons should be in image macros and stuff, but that dude should get a Nobel Peace prize.
  • edited 2012-03-31 03:15:55
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^...they had those?

^I always liked that meme. I like to imagine him animated into MLP:FIM in a style like SGC2C.
    ^ Some of them did, though I think most Kmarts ditched them after the bankruptcy.

The premise to Spiderman and his Amazing Friends amuses me:

"Peter Parker (Spider-Man), Bobby Drake (Iceman), and Angelica Jones (Firestar) are all college students at Empire State University. After working together to defeat the Beetle and recovering the "Power Booster" he stole from Tony Stark (a.k.a. Iron Man) the trio decide to team-up permanently as the "Spider-Friends". They live together in Peter's Aunt May's home with her and a pet dog, Ms. Lion, (adopted from Firestar) a Lhasa Apso"

OK, Peter has a hard enough time hiding it from her on his own. Now there are three Superheros needing to hide their identities from her? Also this just seems like an excuse for the other two to save on having to rent a dorm.

I remember catching an episode of this with my brother. Something happened on the news that was Superhero worthy and Peter announced they should do something about it and proceeded to yell "SPIDERFRIENDS!" at his roomies who where on the couch next to him.
    "Empire State University" made me think of UC Sunnydale, which led me to wonder why the fuck a tiny little "one-Starbucks town" would even have a UC campus.
  • edited 2012-03-31 03:46:56
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...series of silly Tumblr punposts has me thinking about Oregon's speed limit signs, and how they just say "SPEED" instead of "SPEED LIMIT" like the rest of the country

I can only assume there's a bit less ass-whomping in this than the usual Chow Yun-Fat flick.

Wait..

Chow Yun-Fat is going to be in a Monkey King AND Three Kingdoms movie this year?!

Earworm trigger:

Ok, yeah, I can see how that would be an earworm.
  • I can only assume there's a bit less ass-whomping in this than the usual Chow Yun-Fat flick.

Confucius dual-wielding uzis.

where doin it man
    where makin it happen
    Why can't my signage photos be this scenic?

Oh right, because I take them in Ohio.
  • edited 2012-03-31 03:52:48
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^^It's one of my favorite songs in the game. As is one of its companions:

^That's pretty!
  • edited 2012-03-31 03:53:44
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

^^^"To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness."

Would make a good tag line.
    hey guys you know what would be hilarious

if we post our parking lot with a speed limit that's both too low and too precise to be measured on an actual car's speedometer

Someone all  jumps out of the bushes, beating on the car window and screaming "YOU BASTARD, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THE CHILDREN!" when someone hits 4.75 MPG.
  • Huh. Do they pull over joggers and give them speeding tickets?
    If you're driving an automatic you could probably speed without ever having to put your foot on the gas
  • edited 2012-03-31 04:05:26

^^No you just tackle them and break their legs, just like solicitors.

Apparently Absinthe isn't quite right in the US? Basically because wormwood produces a certain chemical that's ban in high percentages by the FDA.

But this doesn't seem to be really enforced or regulated anymore, or maybe it was so vague to begin with the FDA just said "fuck it".

I say this because of Absinthe snobs think this is awesome and I have a bottle and am sipping a shot of it...

Either way...

• I've still never had absinthe. I need to fix that sometime.
  • edited 2012-03-31 04:37:37

It's an easy fix.

It's called "coming to Justice's house and reminding him your life has been devoid of Absinthe."

Anyhow, we need to have you and Matt over sometime and continue on our magical and sometimes pantsless D&D adventure.

Sadly, Matt and my work schedule work out like a couple of bake sales that are across the street from each other that are run by the Blood and the Crips.
    I'm not sure who decided Spiderman from old school cartoons should be in
    image macros and stuff, but that dude should get a Nobel Peace prize.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Hey

I've decided that I can't/wont date anyone who hates/won't eat bacon.
  • edited 2012-03-31 04:42:10

^^I think a big reason is just the trying to wrap my head around someone deciding that's what they where going to do...

"The internet is lacking something...it is lacking Spiderman from the 80s spouting out inane comments! I MUST CORRECT THIS."

I mean...is it even possible to think of that person and think anything but "Godspeed, guy who watched to much cartoons in the 80s, godspeed"?

I submit that it is not.

^TAKE THAT, MUSLIMS AND JEWS!

And vegetarians...fuck those guys.
  • It's called "coming to Justice's house and reminding him your life has been devoid of Absinthe."

Just stopping by and complaining about its absinthce?

And yeah, I miss that campaign. The excitement of seeing what use a dead goblin's body parts would be put to next and all. (I was planning on starting a D&D campaign myself, but that's been sidetracked by, among various other irons in the fire, my abrupt absorption into Mass Effect. The first one, because I am pretty much living out this comic and am totally 0k with it.)

What's sad is I'm half-way through Half Life 1 and Okami, and my brain is STILL telling me I need to finish these things...

Though, Half-life 1 might be difficult as the computer I was playing it on might be the one I retired to a box...

Udri tata , cepaj tata , cika Vukmir snima!

• Just as long as you don't get them mixed up and think the Combine will be impressed with fancy brushwork, I guess.
    TAKE THAT, MUSLIMS AND JEWS!

And vegetarians...fuck those guys.

But they are asking me for too much of a sacrifice

On second thought, I'm a bit drunk.
  • edited 2012-03-31 05:15:31

"But they are asking me for too much of a sacrifice "

Friday is Muslim, and is OK with me eating bacon and pork. She just doesn't herself.
    Which is good because not being able to eat things because of a relationship is certainly a strain.

Thank God she's not a vegetarian. Dinners would blow.

I would be a vegetarian just not vegan.

Vegan is the worst.

Vegetarian Indian food is good enough that I could ALMOST pull it off, but I just like meat too much.

Also, most vegans and vegetarians I've met just didn't look healthy. The thing is, if you're not going to eat meat you have to replace the things in your diet the meat usually takes care of.
    Friday is Muslim, and is OK with me eating bacon and pork. She just doesn't herself.

That is good
    Which is good because not being able to eat things because of a relationship is certainly a strain.

Not sure if serious or taking the piss
    I love bacon.
  • edited 2012-03-31 05:26:51

I'm being serious. Compromising your EATING habits because of a relationship would DEFINITELY put a strain on it. 

FUCK YEAH! PAGE TOPPER WITH NO CONTEXT!

I AM THE EMPEROR OF PAGE 603.