The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    like, leave the dorm for good
  • I'm coming back here in two weeks time, so it's not like I need to pack everything. My parents would probably say that I don't need to take my PS3 with me.

I can't survive two weeks without my PS3.
  • So I have a copy of some semi-obscure Gamecube game, True Crime: Streets of LA. And I kinda want to do an LP of it or something just because the idea of the game is just... so damn weird to me

"GTA, but you're a cop instead of a criminal," like, that's just a really dumb pitch, right? Not an actual game, right?
  • Like... there's a "Good cop/Bad cop" meter or something, but, uh, if you induce GTA style mayhem you're not just a "bad cop."
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Sleeping Dogs exist, but I feel like it doesn't quite occupy the exact same space as you described True Crime.
  • Parents have picked me up and we're having lunch at a Little Chef café
  • now im out with my dad and my sister cuz it's her bday

we're waiting to be seated at this overly crowded breakfast place
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Kexruct said:

So I have a copy of some semi-obscure Gamecube game, True Crime: Streets of LA. And I kinda want to do an LP of it or something just because the idea of the game is just... so damn weird to me

"GTA, but you're a cop instead of a criminal," like, that's just a really dumb pitch, right? Not an actual game, right?

You fight a dragon in one level.

Not joking.
    Pulled out again, we'll follow you alone.
    Today once again we'll carry, fight, multiply and be consumed.
    Left alone again, we'll meet again and be thrown around again.
    But we'll follow you forever.

I guess it's time to play.
    Maybe we'll go out quietly.
    Ah..., ah... falling in love...
    Under that sky...

On this planet, where so many life forms live,
    Today once again we'll carry, fight, multiply and then be consumed.
    Uprooted, we'll gather, and be thrown.
    But we won't ask you to love us.

I guess it's time to play.
    Maybe we'll try harder.
    Ah..., ah... falling in love...
    Under that sky...

We'll work together, fight, and be consumed,
    But we'll follow you forever.
    We'll fight, be silent, and follow you,
    But we won't ask you to love us.
  • Home <3
    tumblr_nlh9hfsaF91qj86bro1_1280.png
  • i went to buffalo exchange, picked up:

* basquiat shirt

* allsaints jeans
  • edited 2015-03-21 19:00:28
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    MachSpeed said:

Sleeping Dogs exist, but I feel like it doesn't quite occupy the exact same space as you described True Crime.

Well, Sleeping Dogs is actually a True Crime game itself. (Well, it was supposed to be, but then ~IP stuff~ happened, Squeenix got the rights, and then retooled it.)
  • naney said:

allsaints

ew

maybe they're nice but most allsaints stuff is... well, ew
  • unrelated: there is a double bass in my house now.
  • they're pretty great for 20 bucks, dont feel like they're worth anywhere near full retail tho
  • edited 2015-03-21 19:14:38

also allsaints doesnt have a retail presence in the us afaik, so i dont really know anything about them besides the fact that they make mediocre leather jackets, which is something i only know secondhand
  • sunn wolf said:

unrelated: there is a double bass in my house now.

nifty!
  • the beau did not sleep last night and he's sleeping now and im borrredddd :<
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I slept all afternoon because I was feeling sick last night and didn't get much sleep
  • continuing regarding allsaints: according to some dudes i know on various fashion places their jackets circa 2008 or 2010 were sourced from this italian place and were actually well worth the money
  • naney said:

the beau did not sleep last night and he's sleeping now and im borrredddd :<</p>

You could play Paper Mario: A Pony Tale
  • im out and about with my sister and my dad
  • very meh leather & denim stuff and irritatingly self-consciously 'gothic' 'wahey let's just wap skulls and animals on everything' printed tshirts and none of it is worth the kinda steep prices

a pair of their jeans for 20 bucks might well be decent tho so hey
  • my bf is trying to listen to charles mingus and i am annoying him by badly playing the double bass over it >:3
    Chain-Chomp
  • they are made of a fairly non-stretchy grey denim with a loose top block and severely tapered legs

a bit trendy, but hey
    sunn wolf said:

my bf is trying to listen to charles mingus and i am annoying him by badly playing the double bass over it >:3

cute
  • annoying ones boyfriend is the most enjoyable of all activities imho
    Liberate Salvate tutame inferis
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    naney said:

annoying ones boyfriend is the most enjoyable of all activities imho

Or girlfriend. :3
  • naney said:

agreed
    naney said:

• Cream said:

naney said:

Or girlfriend. :3
    or enbyfriend ^_^
  • I'M an enbyfriend
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    boobs
    Mario 64 is a fascinating game.
    film student lakitu
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    how is it fascinating?

how is it fascinating?

It's just odd, and big, and a strange experiment.
    Fun fact: Paul Revere did not shout "The British are coming" to warn of a British arrival because, in fact, the colonists at the time thought of themselves as British.

In fact, he shouted "I dare say, the loyal redcoated soldiers of the Crown are coming to do us, the rebellious colonies, grievous harm!". He only managed to say this three times as he road through town.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    He was also not the only person doing the warning, but his name happened to rhyme nicely in a poem.
  • yeah but did paul revere stop the british burning down the white house. no. he didnt. owned
    yeah but did paul revere stop the british burning down the white house. no. he didnt. owned
    I hate the neologism "owned" for "scored a victory over". I have no intention of owning anyone, and nobody will ever own me-Richard Dawkins
  • Panurge said:

yeah but did paul revere stop the british burning down the white house. no. he didnt. owned
    I hate the neologism "owned" for "scored a victory over". I have no intention of owning anyone, and nobody will ever own me-Richard Dawkins
    yeah richard dawkins does a p good job of constantly owning himself
  • "please listen to me on the new nightwish album" - richard dawkins
  • holy shit i completely forgot that i used to listen to Nightwish a lot
  • edited 2015-03-21 22:48:51

I completely forgot that Nightwish existed
  • IT IS
    THE END OF ALL HOPE
    TO LOSE
    THE CHILD
    THE FAAAAAAAAAAAITH
    TO END
    ALL THE INNOCENCE