The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    "Hey, Beck's a member of a racketeering neo-Gnostic space cult!" "Huh. Sounds legit."
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    challenge the rock

challenging death
  • Dark Spirit Displaced Zullie has invaded

these are all phrased very strangely and the buzzwordy wording and the general presentation of the infographic makes me feel like I'm being manipulated, though I'm not sure how

also "InformationIsBeautiful" is kind of a creepy name for a website.
    Some of them are wrong, even.

Yes, I know this was five pages ago. Let me live my life.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Eat an entire ass.
  • gee that's rather lewd for a rather SFW thread

and i said i was hungry not horny
  • unless ass is a euphemism for "cheeseburger and a small fountain beverage and thing of fries"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    bruh sometimes i crave fast food too

sometimes I even want to go to McDonald's in like 2000
  • I'm thinking about a specific local joint at the moment, but i could totally go for like a Frisco Burger at Hardees too

it's weird, at McDonalds i legit prefer the salad to any of the burger options

i also like the McChickens, they're pretty top-tier as "things you can get for a dollar" go
  • I miss going to A&W now

Maybe we'll go there with my dad when we visit his new place this weekend

that'd be rad
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    No just take something's butt

roast it

and then make that your dinner
  • edited 2014-11-13 04:00:29

that is an option

i tend to lean towards plain meat & potatoes kinda meals tbh
    I'm having a hard time believing that "DreamWorks-Hasbro" is a thing that is seriously being discussed in the year 2014.

Like what the fuck?
  • So for my Government class we have to form political parties, make platforms, stuff like that

and I have, ah, different views than most of the people in my group so it's a bit difficult to come up with any unified opinions
    how different?
  • "We're gonna have violence everywhere, gun control won't help!"
    Establish a communist party.
  • Can't. Groups already established.
    Stage a coup.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    which ones?
  • edited 2014-11-13 10:33:51
    We can do anything if we do it together.

which ones?
    I'm curious about this, too.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I was just poking around on facebook, and hahaha oh wow, apparently Natural News (everyone's favourite crank site) thinks methanol can cause autism and spina bifida. Are they still, still quoting the years-old and repeatedly debunked Nancy Markle rants? I wouldn't be surprised. :P
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Odradek said:

We'll be returning to streams on Thursday, starting at 8:00 PM EST, and we will be watching the first eleven or so episodes of R. Kelly's Trapped in the Closet.

If you don't know anything about Trapped in the Closet, don't look anything up. You want to go into this blind.

Last advertisement I will do on this thread before tonight.
  • Why is R Kelly trapped in a closet?

Why is R Kelly trapped in a closet?

You'll have to watch to find out!
  • Anonus said:

I'm having a hard time believing that "DreamWorks-Hasbro" is a thing that is seriously being discussed in the year 2014.

Like what the fuck?
    if it means we finally get good Dungeons & Dragons visual media I'm all for it.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

Anonus said:

Like what the fuck?
    You mean like most DnD video games? :P
  • edited 2014-11-13 12:09:14
    ಠ_ಠ
    Sat with some other people today. In the few hours I was with them, I was actually smiling. Genuinely smiling. They made me feel human, and not like some dirt on their shoe that want to wash off that my so called "friends" make me feel.
  • I look like an 80's metal head
  • Tools said:

Sat with some other people today. In the few hours I was with them, I was actually smiling. Genuinely smiling. They made me feel human, and not like some dirt on their shoe that want to wash off that my so called "friends" make me feel.

That sounds good, it's important to recognize the difference between people who make you happy and the people who dont.

Anonus said:

Like what the fuck?
    D&D's movie rights are currently in dispute, but Hasbro wants to press on with Universal.

Hasbro did, presumably, hold onto the TV rights and such.
    I'm not for the merger because giving Jeffrey Katzenberg a position of great power in the combined company sounds like disaster waiting to happen. Like this'll end up being undone within 2-3 years.
  • Anonus said:

Anonus said:

Like what the fuck?
    D&D's movie rights are currently in dispute, but Hasbro wants to press on with Universal.

I want a D&D series that is as well-received as Game of Thrones but minus the rampant rape and excessive nudity.

Failing that, a cartoon of IDW's comic book.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I have an apple
  • edited 2014-11-13 15:41:11

a big floofer in a wee box
  • Bestiary is the second rap album from a duo I used to love that's disappointed me this year.

I think the problem might be me.
    I'm still waiting for that flock of pigeons to drop that album
    bleh, how do you do full-width romaji in Google Japanese Input...
    never mind I figured it out
    It snowed here today
    If the clinking on my office window is any indication, it's sleeting here now x.x
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Anonus said:

Anonus said:

Like what the fuck?

I want a D&D series that is as well-received as Game of Thrones but minus the rampant rape and excessive nudity.

Failing that, a cartoon of IDW's comic book.
    I think you're mischaracterising the thing you're ostensibly critiquing, but to the former: The two would be nothing alike in the first place, although with the right writers you could probably come up with something similarly well-written and engaging. But you would need to start with really good characters, and Martin's writing already had those.

As for the latter, that could be cool as well, and far less taxing.
  • game of poop is poopy AND NOTHING YOU CAN SAY CAN CHANGE THAT

NOTHING
  • i'd really like a cardigan that is not 3 sizes too large and is actually made of wool
  • edited 2014-11-13 18:52:01
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^ Oh, hush.

^ Half of my family is allergic to wool, unfortunately.
  • what about alpaca wool