The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    is it wrong that the thought of all-girl schools still makes me rage a bit

'cause you know, i never got the chance to go to one

because i wasn't a girl

i thought i was over that particular trigger but i guess i'm not
  • edited 2014-04-30 17:24:54
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    FUN FACT:

there is no fact set your house on fire

^MAKE your own girl girl school and invite all the GIRL GIRLs and eat their young tender flesh to stay youthful and pretty forever trust me

fucking hell it took me like a year just to spell invite correctly fuckign FINGERS
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

because i wasn't a girl

I know you and I don't have the same issues, but sex-segregated schools just seem WEIRD to me

Somehow Madeline's all-girls' house never bothered me, though
  • is it wrong that the thought of all-girl schools still makes me rage a bit

because i wasn't a girl
    im pretty sure this is roughly equivalent to being sad that someone else got earwax flavoured ice cream and you didnt
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    my brother went to an all-boys school

it was awful
  • I've spent the last semester working on different versions of three equations: the heat equation, the wave equation and Laplace's equation. 

Understanding and solving the base equations is pretty simple, once you get the hang of it. It's just that all the problems are about finding the solutions for such and such conditions, which is where everything gets really, really complicated.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    owlgrillschool
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Spoiler:
    not safe for wINGNIGHT VELVEETA

• i have a cold and lots of work to do and i am bad at redrafting
  • i have a hot HARHARHAR

but srs jam a soup in your throat
  • im gonna jam some choco tea in my throat
  • seriously guys listen to the new John Frusciante album do it

do it now
  • well what are you telling me for go do it get well soon
  • that is something i never thought i'd type

but really trust me this is the best thing to happen to my ears so far this year
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    k           I mean I won't but k
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
  • john frusciante is a character. has always intersected w/ interesting musical people (see his various projects w/ vsnares, mars volta members, etc) i have listened to one of his solo albums and came out with the impression he has some cool ideas. so i will listen, if he has taken his ideas in some more unexpected directions it could be very good indeed
  • sunn wolf said:

john frusciante is a character. has always intersected w/ interesting musical people (see his various projects w/ vsnares, mars volta members, etc) i have listened to one of his solo albums and came out with the impression he has some cool ideas. so i will listen, if he has taken his ideas in some more unexpected directions it could be very good indeed

lets just say that his synth jamming with aaron funk seems to have left an impression
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    People get weirdly vociferous about diet soda.
    Seriously I told a guy today that some of the stuff said about diet soda is a myth, and he freaked the fuck out.
  • Odradek said:

did u kno that aspartame causes you to have seizures and eat your own fingers and it causes clinical depression

Odradek said:

did u kno that aspartame causes you to have seizures and eat your own fingers and it causes clinical depression
    I probably should not have called that guy at 7/11 an asshole then.
  • listening to both this most recent album and PBX Funicular Intaglio Zone, his earlier effort in a similar vein, i have to say that i definitely like PBX more.

both because of the dope album title and also the lo-fi-itude and even greater left-fielditude
    To be fair, he was one of those people who is completely unable to tell when someone doesn't want to talk.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
  • Odradek said:

To be fair, he was one of those people who is completely unable to tell when someone doesn't want to talk.

god those people are the worst

well, not the worst but they're up there
    If you think someone is making a poor health choice, hassling them at a 7/11 is probably not going to help.
  • u should have dumped your big gulp on him*, watched him go all wicked witch of the west

*disclaimer: my advice is terrible and should not be followed
  • kill living beings

because i wasn't a girl

i think puffin said her school accepted transmen but not transwomen

woo yeah
  • Every time I think I like an aspect of math I do math and just

nope

nope
  • edited 2014-04-30 18:59:34

basically Vjayjay Academy for the Ovularaly Gifted
  • The sadness will last forever.
    math is cool
    stuck in the mid 2000s

stuck in the mid 2000s

please god no
    yeah i am

at least my mind is
    oh

i meant that i didn't want to be stuck there

but if you're stuck there that sucks
    yes, it sucks but i'm scared to move on to the future which is even scarier
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Odradek said:

Aliroz said:

I miss Charlatan, Lull, Senator Awesome Pants, Harmattane, Zyxzy, Grog, Black Dove and Spain Sun, Kinkajou, tzetze, freezair, solstace, Blackmoon, Lucky Revenant, Tuefel, Bisected 8, Wicked, Kuro Fox, Zudak and Wheezy, Komodin, Noimporta, ponicalia, darnpenguin, att obl, haven, The Fan (man, that guy was so great), leradny, melloncollie,kyler thatch, goggle fox, catfish and flanker, penguin4senate, and other guys.

Don't really miss Kino, Scrye, Falconfly, or PLEASEBANMEIMATROLL, though.
    Charlatan and Zudak are doing fine. Zyxzy has a tumblr, Black Dove is doing fine, Spain Sun, Ponicalica  and Tzetze post here, Lucky Revenant has a tumblr, Melloncolie is dating Juan, and Penguin4Senate is at an all-girls college where she is studying entomology.
    Kinkajou has a job.

Att Obl is still on IRC. As is Haven.

Leradny is also on Tumblr.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    i crushed my OWN JuK
  • everyone is sad.

._.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Speak for yourself!

I'm so goddamn happy I could crush the world with a copy of itself!

Crushy crushy crushy.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    http://i.imgur.com/Y0KdKts.png
    *gives Midnight Velvet a trophy that says "WORLD'S OKAYEST RAT"*
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    *takes trophy* *sharpens trophy and stabs self repeatedly in the heart with it in an oddly rhythmic fashion*
    Velvet, Midnight. The Existence of Lesbianism Proves There's A God, And Other True Facts. Greyson City: Lyle Terry Publishing, 2011. Print.

• Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu