The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• I've seen a lot of it on my dashboard and a lot of my friends swear by that show, so I have no reason to doubt its quality. Which is why it's so weird to me that I have this kneejerk negative-ish reaction to it.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

is Gradius as controller-crushingly hard as Life Force

I find it to be more difficult, yes. ^_^
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

water isn't good for guitars

Let's invent an Underwater Guitar

We'll call it The Imi
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Oh.

Heh.

I still have no idea what show Kex is talking about.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Jellyfish
    Oh! Really? I've heard excellent things about that show, but I never thought that it was super-popular...
  • The sadness will last forever.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I feel really bad >_<
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Anonus said:

You know what? I wish you two would stop jumping on me anytime I mention anything "beside the point"

• random BS I am doing

WARNING: contains D&D wankery
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

I totally read the "Crumbs" bit in Penfold's voice. XD
    lee4hmz said:

I totally read the "Crumbs" bit in Penfold's voice. XD
    Oh lord. So many silly accents in my head now it's not even funny.
  • You should read that thing I linked to if you like clerics of unorthodox deities and also if you like birds.

You should read that thing I linked to if you like clerics of unorthodox deities and also if you like birds.

You only linked an image, unfortunately.
    (2015 self)

RESURGAM FOR REALS.
    I thought this was what you were referring to! I haven't read much, but it looks intriguing.
  • thanks!

if you have further thoughts please post them there so I don't feel so lonely in my thread ;-;
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Miko said:

I feel really bad >_<

:(
    I want to cook a steak in a sauce made from heavy cream, black pepper and Frangelico. That would just be delicious.
  • edited 2014-04-04 00:36:57
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

"I could do that all day about some of the weird shit that I obsess about, but I don't because I have a degree of self-restraint with respect to who will find what that I talk about interesting or relevant. And I do not relate those things to every conversation that I engage in, or have them come to mind with respect to every topic."

I think you're missing the point of this site.

There are other sites for appropriate conversation and respect to the reader with regards to interest.

This is for such interests, obsessions.

Who are you to tell the admin what to do? You can't tell admins what to do. They're admins.

If you don't like it, I'm sorry, but there are other sites you might enjoy more.

There are other sites for appropriate conversation and respect to the reader with regards to interest, but this is the only site I know for perseveration and "sperging out".

I apologize for this post.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Controversial statement: Donkey Kong
    (2015 self)

Oh my gosh! How could you say that!

My parents were murdered by Dhigeru Miyamoto!
    Shigeru Miyamoto, however, had nothing to do with it
    (2015 self)
    Nope.

His illegitimate half brother, Dhigeru, did it in an attempt to frame him.
    Aliroz said:

Nope.

His illegitimate half brother, Dhigeru, did it in an attempt to frame him.

How very Shakespearean.
  • edited 2014-04-04 00:55:40
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Aliroz said:

"I could do that all day about some of the weird shit that I obsess about, but I don't because I have a degree of self-restraint with respect to who will find what that I talk about interesting or relevant. And I do not relate those things to every conversation that I engage in, or have them come to mind with respect to every topic."

I think you're missing the point of this site.

There are other sites for appropriate conversation and respect to the reader with regards to interest.

This is for such interests, obsessions.

Who are you to tell the admin what to do? You can't tell admins what to do. They're admins.

If you don't like it, I'm sorry, but there are other sites you might enjoy more.

There are other sites for appropriate conversation and respect to the reader with regards to interest, but this is the only site I know for perseveration and "sperging out".

I apologize for this post.

Sredni and I have the thing cleared up via PMs, it's not hostile.
    We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Is it wrong to hope that DWA doesn't lose money on Mr. Peabody & Sherman
    Nah, I can understand that. It's a good... I despise using the word "franchise" for these things, but what other term is there for a continuum of stories with the same characters and premise through multiple media that lacks the sleazy marketing veneer?
    I don't know if most people would think of it in those terms, but it seems natural that you'd want a movie you enjoyed based on a cartoon you like to do well financially so they'll make more...
    Or at least have a chance at a revival by people that actually have respect for the material.
  • http://www.ssense.com/men/product/ami/black_leather_monkstrap_brogues/94390

if i could have any one pair of shoes these would be them i think

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/ami/black_leather_monkstrap_brogues/94390

if i could have any one pair of shoes these would be them i think
    Those are gorgeous.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Nah, I can understand that. It's a good... I despise using the word "franchise" for these things, but what other term is there for a continuum of stories with the same characters and premise through multiple media that lacks the sleazy marketing veneer?

Series?
    Well, "series" generally refers to one aspect of a cross-media... thingy, which this is at this point.
    quiet, you
    I don't really mean that, though
  • Miko said:

also, powerups drop sometimes in kamui.  more often than shields.
    Sorry, I thought that would be obvious because you should be fully powered up early into stage 2. ^_^;
    not if you keep getting shot down
  • Couple pages in to Issue 0 of IDW's Dungeons & Dragons comic book. Have seen both a dungeon and a dragon. 10/10
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

best black rose:

Best black rose:
  • edited 2014-04-04 09:19:57
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.

More like Donkey WRONG! There, controversy.
    ^^ ?
    I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

You shall have no other gods before me.

You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you.

You shall not murder.

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Miko said:

^^ ?

It's a goat.
    :)
    moo.
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-04-04 13:23:16
    Miko said:

You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.

I'll covet my neighbor's ass as much as I damn well please

feel free to interpret that as you please
    it is now established that Tre likes the firm bootay