The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• (◕‿ ◕ ✿) (◕‿ ◕ ✿) hey fred

(✿◕‿ ◕ ) (◕‿ ◕ ✿) what is it johnny

(✿◕‿ ◕ ) (◕‿ ◕ ✿) business has sure been boomin since that tumblr site came about

(✿◕‿ ◕ ) (◕‿ ◕ ✿) sure has

(✿◕‿ ◕ ) (◕ n ◕ ✿) whaddaya suppose'll happen when it dries up

(✿◕‿ ◕ ) (◕ n ◕ ✿) we will find new souls to corrupt, johnny. as we always have.

(✿◕‿ ◕ ) AS WE ALWAYS HAVE
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    lol no one reads my posts ^_^;
  • The sadness will last forever.
    banjo magic
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tachyon said:

According to a controversial new study, all empirical science is wrong and the universe is in fact 'literally an enormous duckrabbit,' that is, 'an animal which may or may not be a rabbit or a duck, depending on the position of an observer relative to the animal'.

The study further suggests that 'computer science will be unaffected by this development, as it is really an engineering subject with delusions of grandeur'.

When questioned about this development, the country's leading scientists told our reporters to 'eat a dick'.

Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Fire!

Miko said:

I hope that one day I am hawt enough that I can sell my urine in fancy bottles and make monies. (◕‿ ◕ ✿)

does anyone actually do that?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    *le sigh* paraphrase of my post on the last page: http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/deathsmiles/urine3.jpg
  • (◕‿ ◕ ✿)

#1 most important thing to blacklist
    ʘ‿ʘ
    bark
    (◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)(◕‿ ◕ ✿)
    passive aggressive emoticons
    meow meow
    ヽ(' ▽' )ノ !
    transgender
    omg I did it. I literally got through the night without putting alcohol in my mouth. It was hard. >_>
    maybe I will try to write again because Pyridrym suggested that :)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Miko said:

omg I did it. I literally got through the night without putting alcohol in my mouth. It was hard. >_>

*hugs*

Congratulations!
    *hugs* :)
    depressed
    I lost my Dragon Quest VI progress so idk I guess I will give that series a break and 5 games was enough. idk maybe I'll play Persona 3 or something when I feel grindey.
  • edited 2013-11-11 04:13:14
    For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Not really.

The distinction between the two is kind of artificial anyway.

I'm also only talking about the ones you listed that I've heard of. I don't know anything about Rebel MC or the Blizz one.

My understanding is that Rebel MC started off as an absolutely generic late-80s/early-90s rapper, then he went ragga jungle and never looked back. Black Meaning Good and Word Sound And Power were his transitional albums, where he was still rapping over amen breaks and dancehall rhythms. (The track I linked was from Black Meaning Good.Then he changed his name to Blackstar, Conquering Lion, Congo Natty, and possibly some other stage names I'm forgetting, and mostly put out instrumental music.

This conversation made me look up what Congo Natty's been up to lately, and apparently he put out a new album this July. And I think I need it.

Bizzart... I'm not entirely sure what his deal is.
    Today I coin-fed 4 loops of Batsugun sp.ver. with Pyridrym and ummmm wow. :o I wonder if 4 loops is really a goal worth aspiring to? (especially since the score can be maxed before the 4th loop is over...)
    Ketsui is the most yaoi shmup and I love it because there are way too many yuri shmups, even not considering a very popular series featuring magical girls that I will not name.
  • Miko said:

I hope that one day I am hawt enough that I can sell my urine in fancy bottles and make monies. (◕‿ ◕ ✿)

Now you're just taking the piss
    :3
  • also seconding the congratulations! 

:D
    Double Spoiler seems a little easier than Shoot the Bullet so far, oddly, but the difficulty level is still absurd. Good thing these games are just photography and attack collections instead of fully-fledged shooters.
    Did a random Lunatic run of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (well 2 actually, but the first was sort of a flop). I got aaaaallll the way to Remilia and yup, this game is still as cheap and unfair as I remember. u_u
    Third attempt and I am still done with this game forever. For those just tuning in: I did a Lunatic clear several months ago, without continuing. I never continue from a game over because that is for losers.
    anyway now to try Perfect Cherry Blossom on Lunatic again, I guess
    It went exceedingly badly. I am sloppy and terrible, and the game's lag does not help one bit. I didn't even get to Yuyuko. Almost.
  • One of my projects for Python class was to make a text-version of Chutes and Ladders.

As a side-project, I made the program self-running. 

There's really no need for human input for Chutes and Ladders.
  • Now that I think of it, Bart means beard in German, and I'm pretty sure it's masculine. Die is the feminine article.

Sideshow Bob's argument is even more threadbare than it was before.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The 1980s

Next 4 Miles
  • I am waiting for my mom to pick me up at the library

#collegelife

I played some of my music for my Speaking Class today as part of a mostly terrible presentation on FL Studio, one of the guys seemed to like it so that's cool.
  • Miko said:

*Hi-five*

Good for you.
  • edited 2013-11-11 12:11:13
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    Miko said:

congrats Miko
    :)
  • My dreams exceed my real life

I am gonna have to save this image.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

I was walking past the toy department in Fred Meyer, and apparently there's a new Lego theme called Chima. I had to do a double take because it looked like "LEGO China".

china knockoff
  • I don't even know where I got dodging poop
  • how a8out the Gr8 Wall of China made out of Legos
    cool
    furred lines
    misinterpreting shitty songs to feel bad
    gong as an instrument