The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2013-07-31 11:40:22
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    nvm embeds getting messed up
  • edited 2013-07-31 11:40:06
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited 2013-07-31 11:40:54
    lol
  • edited 2013-07-31 11:41:02
    slowin down the page
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Today in "Alice somehow manages to cut herself on strange objects": A shoulder bag.
  • 6 youtube videos, no wonder the page lagged.
  • Today in "Alice somehow manages to cut herself on strange objects": A shoulder bag.

The very air itself will cut you.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    :o
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    And then suddenly it stopped lagging. :o
    gawd I am bad at programming
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    So anyway, I'm dicking around with a test case at work, and since I apparently can't name a table "table", I named them "LACK" and "BENNO".

Yeah, there's an IKEA about 5 minutes from my house...
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ikea erotica
    *hug*
    *hug*
    I am attempting to program menus and very slowly figuring out ways to make the game move from one process to another. This is difficult.
    Programming, a tedious and thankless job
    Have you ever tried it? "Tedious" is not the word I would use. :)
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • Odradek said:

i read this in the Dr. Bronner soap voice
    failed the IQ test

yes, I have tried programming
    tried learning C about ten years ago

couldn't concentrate on it
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    His IQ testing information is wildly out of date.
    like a false and nervous squid
    *hugs ko*

I got really discouraged in programming also but I really want to make this game so I am not giving up yet. :)
  • IQ tests are not very useful in my experience u_u
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I hope Futanari Sunshine copes well.
  • Dr. Brinner

Ghost Psychiatrist
    Satan made me too perfect; it is a curse!
    brb going to a MCR concert in Hogsmeade with Draco and he's nekkid.
  • Bronner was born in Heilbronn, Germany, to the Heilbronner family of soap makers.[3] He emigrated to the United States in 1929, dropping "Heil" from his name. As his father was Jewish, he pleaded with his parents to emigrate with him for fear of the then-ascendant Nazi Party, but they refused. His last contact with his parents was in the form of a censored postcard saying, "You were right. —Your loving father."[4]
  • edited 2013-07-31 13:22:28
    This fan art is really cool.

Bronner was born in Heilbronn, Germany, to the Heilbronner family of soap makers.[3] He emigrated to the United States in 1929, dropping "Heil" from his name. As his father was Jewish, he pleaded with his parents to emigrate with him for fear of the then-ascendant Nazi Party, but they refused. His last contact with his parents was in the form of a censored postcard saying, "You were right. —Your loving father."[4]
  • edited 2013-07-31 13:27:41
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

It's Aliroz' lusus!

...and how exactly did that joke only occur to me now?
    I had a dream with Aliroz in it but I don't remember enough details about it. >_> It was a fun dream.
  • edited 2013-07-31 13:31:16
    He was a literal alligator-man.
    Building a game from scratch is so haaaaard I dun wanna do it anymore. :(
    I will keep working on it I think because this will be the most fun game to play, I hope. :) But right now I don't want to work on it at the moment and really I just want it to be Halloween so I can dress scary and eat candy and enjoy an autumnal climate. :)
    IN ONE WEEK FROM NOW
  • The sadness will last forever.
    omg i just woke up late
    Miko, if you don't finish your game, I will not play it. u_u
    That is true. :o I will finish it. (i hope)
  • edited 2013-07-31 14:45:10
    youtube is the glitchiest, slowest, most inconvenient 30fps piece of crap ever.
    It's like when people bought a PS2 instead of a Dreamcast: it is obvious what the better system is, but everything is for PS2.
    D:
  • Miko said:

It's like when people bought a PS2 instead of a Dreamcast: it is obvious what the better system is, but everything is for PS2.

there is no way the ps2 could compete with blast processing

i remember i had this friend when we lived down in rochester who had a Dreamcast, i would watch him play it a lot

he was a terrible "friend" for many reasons, but i still hung out with him because i had never hung out with anybody before
    I understand and identify with this experience. :)
  • i am not exactly sure how one system could be really "better" than another (*game selection aside*) as long as they both work and play games

if i were in better circumstances financially i would like to have a 3DS and maybe a PS Vita for the purposes of playing things, not because i would really enjoy the hardware but because there are games i would like to play on them

video games are a strange business, and they interest me for some reason even though i am honestly very bad at them.