The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Not true. Not even remotely true.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I think my mother is losing her mind.
  • edited 2013-07-12 21:57:37
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Not true. Not even remotely true.
    *hug* :)
  • edited 2013-07-12 21:59:00
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Wow, this tape capture my brother made has an ad for a collection of 1950s hits on it, from about 1985 or 1986. People that were old enough to be in high school in 1955 were well into middle age by the mid-1980s, most likely with adult children of their own, so it was definitely meant to sell to the nostalgia ("oh gosh, I'm old now :P") market.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I hope I never be one of those old people who only listens to music from 50 years ago and has no idea what is going on in the present.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I have little idea of what goes on in pop music today, and no desire to change that.
    ko you are in touch with the present and reality and that is what matters. I barely know anything about pop music either because I never watch TV or listen to the radio.
    I don't watch TV or listen to the radio either. The few bits of current musics that filter through to me make me think that checking it out isn't worth the trouble.

Also Miko, if you died I would miss you, so don't, mmkay?
    Miko, 50 years from now, sitting in a nursing home with ko, still talking about things that happened 50 years ago. ewww me being geriatric.
    By then our minds will have been uploaded into really cool robot bodies
    Also Miko, if you died I would miss you, so don't, mmkay?
    *loving embrace* I could say the same thing about you! :D Except I don't think you think about suicide as much as I do. >_> But still. :)
  • The Trayvon Martin case should not be a case at all.
  • edited 2013-07-12 22:09:39
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    By then our minds will have been uploaded into really cool robot bodies
    ooooooh 8D
    A high schooler getting murdered with a gun on a walk home because he was black. It makes me sad. :(
    ko you are one of the things I live for. :)
    I feel like drawing robot versions of me and ko :D
    Guess what I'm gonna do

I'm gonna

do another upload to fix that issue I told you about last night
    LET US BE ROBOTS
    :)
    My Mario level amused you even though it was bad and that is what my aim was. ^_^
    we'll be like Mega Man, and run around with, uh, arm cannons and bad box art
    Miko said:

My Mario level amused you even though it was bad and that is what my aim was. ^_^

sometimes bad things are amusing
  • edited 2013-07-12 22:17:04
    we'll be like Mega Man, and run around with, uh, arm cannons and bad box art
    ooh yay :D I was thinking about towering post-human Hellsinker-ish robot armors but sure why not cute 1980s super robots with gimmicky weapons and robotic pet assistants. :)
    Speaking of Hellsinker, I would wear this Shrine of Farewell themed shirt. :)
    said update, posted for the sake of consistency

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3kb9xc

I don't know what that shirt means, but it's nice enough
    where did everybody go
    I am updating my Black Candles game.

The four symbols, I believe, represent the four main beings of the shrine, but the Hellsinker Wiki is currently down unfortunately so I cannot say a lot about it. :/
    where did everybody go
    I am here. :)
    Oh hai.
  • But are you heeeere?
    I am heeeere. :D And so are you, apparently!
  • edited 2013-07-12 22:38:25
    print('Enter HP.')

numbers = '01234567891011121314151617181920'

yourHP = input()

if yourHP not in numbers:
            print ('Please enter a number between 1 and 20.')
            yourHP = input()

print('HP:' + ('|' * int(yourHP)))

This code is being annoying. It works perfectly fine provided you enter a number between one and twenty, but if you don't enter a number it causes an error. Help?

• Miko: Yup! Hai. :3

Kex: o-o
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    'm so so so so so so so so so ha
    Kexruct said:

Awesome.
    *riffs*
    *looks at computer code; head explodes*

*picks up a bass guitar while headless and plays riffs as well*
    a monk's cat
  • Aliroz said:

'm so so so so so so so so so ha

Kexruct said:

Awesome.
    Have you played Emerald?
    Does beating this game really take a whole hour? :o I bet if I watched this I could learn how to reach the end. :)

think I'm gonna go read for a while
    yay reading :)

ko I am going to watch Nichijou.
    I love watching these world record record replays because they are spectacular.
  • Nichijou is good. :3
  • Zersk said:

Nichijou is good. :3

• edited 2013-07-12 23:17:50
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Behold, the Internet as I knew it 18 years ago: 

The computer they're using to access the Internet is an old Compaq Deskpro. I WANT IT. XD
  • I must summon the motivation to continue studying Python.
  • COME ON TUCKER

IT'S ONLY TEN PAGES A DAY

THINK OF ALL THOSE GAME IDEAS YOU HAVE
    Now I'm back
    :)