The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Felix News: Cat new-station, cats 24-hour per.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Hey, now

What about ABC News Now

I don't know what airs on it but still
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ancient ruins
  • edited 2013-06-15 22:36:36
    The Boondocks is the only show that is actually made me angry. But in a good way.

The ending of "The Itis" actually made me want to punch Ed Wunceler in the face, and I'm pretty astounded that any show could do that to me.
  • Kexruct said:

The Boondocks is the only show that is actually made me angry. But in a good way.

Aaron McGruder's mission has been accomplished, then.
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-06-15 22:39:20

Vampire Weekend are the guiltiest of pleasures. I hate that I have to listen to them via Beats right now but they're worth it.

just a few more days, Tre, just a few more days
  • also HOLY FRAK how the hell does Ezra Koenig sing so fast

he's like got a freaking motor mouth or something
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    So, guys guys guys, on Nova Computadorus, I can play this great game called Wizard 101!  I have a unicorn pet, though I probably should have gotten the dragon, Ent, or Crocodile pet.  My last name, in game, is unicornhorn. 

The dueling is essentially Magic The Gathering, but it has exploring levels like the old Harry Potter games.

And everyone has a Hat.
    (2015 self)
    And guess what?  There's also Pirate101.
    (2015 self)
    NOw, what would Heaper101 be like?

Triplepost toast!
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Step 1: Join Heapers' Hangout
    Step 2: Profit! You are now a heaper.
    john dyer baizley
  • the taste of my own tongue
  • Monsters Inc is on. YAY

It's on Disney Channel. NOT YAY
  • edited 2013-06-15 23:29:35
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Disney owns it, and they like to keep their content as exclusive to their platforms as they feel is sensible (at no point have they owned a premium cable channel, though; they've been partnered with Showtime and Starz, and will be partnered with Netflix, to my recollection)...

You know I wonder what a Disney cable news channel would be like. It wouldn't be focused on politics, it would mostly be a PR outlet. And then DreamWorks Animation could start a competing channel...Maybe they could slug it out a la Fox News and MSNBC.
    (Amusingly, Disney's effort at actual cable news, ABC News Now, has come to nothing)
    Disney needs to bite the dust already
  • Disney needs to bite the dust already

Dust can't be bitten. O.o
    It's an expression
  • It's an expression

And expressions are only as useful as their conveyance of language.

It's raining Cats and Dogs out there.

Tango Foxtrot Whiskey Alpha.
    so anyway, the other day I met someone from this company

guess who I thought of
  • Central Avenue and Annynous.

Because the logo.
  • O, I know.

You thought of Lee, because it's a little known fact that he likes Cranes.
  • Mojave, because that name rhymes with Red and the logo has red in it.
  • Naney because cats have been hunting Cranes to extinction.

Bunny because animal crane.

• Srendi Vraster because he once had a crane for an avatar in a dream I had that happened before I even met him.
  • You're reminded of Myrm because he likes the crane-game from stores and you thought "That looks cool" and then you linked it and retroactively thought of him.
  • You thought of Yarrun because of that card-game he likes. Cranes: The Gathering.
  • You thought of John Lennon, because he was reincarnated as a crane who was voiced by Jackie Chan.
  • You thought of Will Smith because of the recent "I am Legend" movie and then you realized that the character he played was actually supposed to be a walking talking human crane.
    nope. keep guessing
  • You thought of an italian plumber.
    'tis true, I am preoccupied with Luigi
  • Every character in Shantae is adorable.

Every.

Single.

One.

Disney needs to bite the dust already

As long as the non-ABC parts of the company keep running as smoothly as they are now, that's not happening anytime soon

I'm honestly surprised that the real Disney hasn't dumped ABC by now, not even on a private equity firm or some such organization...they don't run it very well these days (indeed, the gem of the acquisition of Capital Cities/ABC was ESPN, though I don't think they knew it at the time) and there is a catch 22 reason for this in that broadcast television isn't really something to get excited about these days (the reason they haven't sold it off yet, and the reason they don't manage it very well; seriously, who told them that dropping Monday Night Football and, indeed, most of their sports coverage was a good idea?).
  • edited 2013-06-16 00:46:47
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

'tis true, I am preoccupied with Luigi

are you Pennington :P
  • You thought of Miko because the name "Crane" Is actually a secret code-word the two of you use to let the other one know of Danger.

You thought of Barbie because the new toy-set is actually an animorphs tie-in with Barbie and she transforms into a crane, with a dress, and a poodle.

You thought of Lee Harvey Oswald because more theories around the shooting suggests that his partner in crime was the only living breathing sentient crane till these day.

You thought of Dick Tracy because one of his adventures was finding out who stole a porcelain crane figurine.

You thought of Raocow because his latest project was "Make a crane level contest 2"

You thought of spinor because he name can secretly spell out "Yes, I am a crane"

You thought of Ichabod Crane.

You thought of Aliens: because of the relation of political power between marines hunted by an
    extraterrestrial demon and the packing supplies of Walmart and Costco.

You thought of a song that you will now link and somehow retroactively link to this post.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Imipolexxx G we should go to Wendy's.
  • i am rather lonesome
    You thought of Miko because the name "Crane" Is actually a secret
    code-word the two of you use to let the other one know of Danger.
    I was thinking, more specifically, of this:
    A miko (巫女) is a Shinto[1] term in Japan, indicating a shrine (jinja) maiden[2] or a supplementary priestess[3] who was once likely seen as a shaman[4] but in modern Japanese culture is understood to be an institutionalized[5] role in daily shrine life, trained to perform tasks, ranging from sacred cleansing[4] to performing the Kagura,[6] a sacred dance.
    :D
  • Miko said:

Imipolexxx G we should go to Wendy's.

It's actually Wendies.
  • Naney said:

i am rather lonesome

You can't rather yourself up, you can only lather yourself up.
    i am rather lonesome
    :(
  • Eggxactly.
  • What are black person. ?
  • I don't know why but that sentence has been repeating in my head for like a week now.