The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Naney said:

sometimes it just seems like the world hates me ._.

IKDF

• "why don't you join the God association?"
  • God ass

/10 year old.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

I need to learn this song again

I can only remember a couple of parts
  • no you need to learn this song

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    That one is far beyond my skill level
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Wow, that was...a thing.

It's like if CWC ran a restaurant. The owner was literally going on about how anyone who posted a negative review was an internet bully out to get her.

Also, the owner steals the tips from the wait staff. Nice.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    dingos
  • @CA: Like I said on Tumblr, I'm ashamed that this happened in my home town.

Protip for everyone: stay out of Scottsdale, the One-Percenters live there.
  • What happened.

Link me!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I linked to the episode itself a few posts back, but here's the Tumblr post about it.
  • Well, It's not all daisies and ponies and unicorns Central Avenue.
  • I linked to the episode itself a few posts back, but here's the Tumblr post about it.

I only got two minutes into that and I was already disgusted by those owners. Yeesh.
    Ramsay's had to deal with stubborn owners before (on both incarnations of the show), but usually they're at least willing to give his ideas a try, because they recognize that their business is failing and they have no idea how to fix it.

These people are just in total denial that there's even a problem with their restaurant. Like I said, at least Chef and Waiterman know they're no good at what they do.
    Well, Waiterman does at least.

i herard that !

Be quiet, Chef.
  • 16 people like this "We don't let (people*) like you here"

Heh.

*Certain phrases were left out.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Speaking of which, I discovered Ulillillia.

It's all kind of sad, but I guess it's nice that the internet isn't trying to destroy his life like with Chris-chan.
  • Odradek said:

It's all kind of sad, but I guess it's nice that the internet isn't trying to destroy his life like with Chris-chan.

Can I see some links.

Oh wow that copypaste turned out bad.

Damn you formatting gods.

Odradek said:

Can I see some links.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Ulillillia This pretty much covers it.
  • I see that site name.
    I see that site name.
    It's actually surprisingly non-horrible.
    sorry, i mistaken the danbooru thread for the regular thread.
     well i should be sleeping because my eyes are getting confused on things but that's not easy to do
    Sometimes I wonder how I avoided becoming one of these people who get mocked by the internet.

I mean, I spend my free time drawing road signs and writing in detail about an imaginary traffic control agency, I style myself as "Princess" or "Her Highness" wherever I go online, I rage against anybody who has the slightest bit of authority over me, I have gender identity issues I've done almost nothing to address, and I say things like "Someday I will become an alicorn!" or "Am I lacking in magical power?" in all seriousness. Also incest fantasies.

Those all seem like things that would be characteristic of one of these lulzcow types...so how did I manage to avoid that? It's not like I'm very self-aware at all...

Sometimes I wonder how I avoided becoming one of these people who get mocked by the internet.

I mean, I spend my free time drawing road signs and writing in detail about an imaginary traffic control agency, I style myself as "Princess" or "Her Highness" wherever I go online, I rage against anybody who has the slightest bit of authority over me, I have gender identity issues I've done almost nothing to address, and I say things like "Someday I will become an alicorn!" or "Am I lacking in magical power?" in all seriousness. Also incest fantasies.

Those all seem like things that would be characteristic of one of these lulzcow types...so how did I manage to avoid that? It's not like I'm very self-aware at all...
    I think you're a bit more self-aware then you think you are.

Besides that, luck.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    you don't suffer from Unwarranted Self-Importance
  • Sphere of Influence.
    Hope Cinema Snob doesn't turn into Nostalgia Critic. You know, putting a bunch of skits that don't have anything to do with the review and adding useless cameos.
  • edited 2013-05-15 06:36:40
    Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    Fug :DD
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    Na na na na na na na, na na na na, hey Jude.
    Na na na na na na tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down
    bark noodles
    artist formerly known as prince
    besame mucho
    Or as Americans pronounce it Beisahmei Moshou
    Care a yow kee
    Tehkows
    Carradee
    Fieshda
    Merry-ouh
    And my favourity

RAY YOO
  • edited 2013-05-15 06:43:39
    Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    Fuck my phone, seriously.
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Wow

The level of respect they grant Ulillillia is actually quite staggering

I'm impressed
  • edited 2013-05-15 08:21:06

Odradek said:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Ulillillia This pretty much covers it.

look up Superlisamcb

that is some next level surreal shit:
    Lisa McBrearty, otherwise known as superlisamcb, is an 19-year-old "high-functioning" autistic from Aberfoyle, Ontario who claims to see creatures she calls "Niggies"
  • edited 2013-05-15 08:29:15

i still can't find my wallet >:/

i know it's in my room somewhere.
  • How about no.
  • no? but i need my wallet :<
  • edited 2013-05-15 08:34:14
    Pizza Dog
    Well, punishments aren't supposed to be candy and flowers.
  • I can't find mine either. :/
    140404 GET
  • being a kitty cat would be just dandy