The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    I'm playing a silly Kongregate mons game

I don't know if it's very good but I'm enjoying it right now and that's all that matters
  • I don't know if it's very good but I'm enjoying it right now and that's all that matters

if you enjoy it it is good

that is how art works
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Naney said:

I don't know if it's very good but I'm enjoying it right now and that's all that matters

if you enjoy it it is good

that is how art works
    Yes. It is good for you. For someone else it might not be, but you are not them, so that should not matter to you.
    I was more referring to "I don't know if it will continue to be good as I play it"

but uh thanks for the encouragement i guess
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    uguu~
  • I've noticed something: I always tend to like the third song on Knife Party's EPs the best.

Tourniquet, Bonfire, EDM Death Machine.
    wrists of kings
  • edited 2013-05-10 22:06:43
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tre said:

They should have replaced the Universal logo with a TLC one.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Oh and by the way unknown, you launched the same whiny speech about censorship on the other blog that you trolled. Yet, all of your comments were left up for the world to see. Just as they will be left up here. So do me one small favor, not a big one, just a small one. Please do not whine about censorship here. Because I do not believe in censoring anyone. I know it may seem like a lot to ask and it may be difficult. And if it proves to be too much for you to handle. Oh well. I won't hold it against you I guess. After all, trolls are not usually in thee habits of granting anyone any favors. So I might have stepped over the line for even asking. I apologize. Please continue :)
  • My dreams exceed my real life
     then I must ask, where is your blog ? Your counter videos ? Since hours of Youtube all say the same thing anyway. Which I find rather odd since Gary has used the Holocaust as part of his argument for non-existence, as well as I, why are you so interested in all of this ? In other words, where do you factor in on this argument ? I can only tell you that as someone that grew up in a section of New Jersey heavily populated by Eastern Europeans, Russians and people of Jewish descendancy, I certainly am no Holocaust denier. BTW, Gary also had a lot of choice words for Iran and it's fascist theocracy in one video. Hmm, Iran are big Holocaust deniers. Anyway, let me know why you are so relentlessly pursuing this. Hehe. Let's quantify this. What are you hoping for ? Why ? What's your interest ? Please explain. Inquiring minds would really like to know. Well not really, but it's a slow night tonight. 
  • ~shrug~ sure is quiet this early in the morning.
    how's it clockin' Clock
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    When Clocky leaves work, does she clock out first?
  • edited 2013-05-11 00:32:12
    Lorimar Television
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    chef, table six has been waiting for their order for an hour

busy wiaterman

busy doing what? making food is sort of yout job

making food dosent pay the bills

in your case it kinda does

im making a movie

is that why theres so much lettuce and tomatoes in the kitchen and you drew faces on them?

yeah there the characters

i dont think people are going to pay to see a movie with a bunch of vegitables you crudely drew faces on chef

they dont have to. when im done im going to call the move "christmas" and get a trademark on the word

...ok fuck table six. hand me a cucumber.

TOPICAL COMMENTARY. 

THE END.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    where IS everypony tonight
  • busy chatting up hotties
    *awkward but pleased grin*
  • i am reading junji ito's cat diary and one of his cats is being fixed and it's translated directly as castration
    I noticed that. Blunt choice of word...
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    What now.
  • that hippokitty gives me the creeps
  • crepes.
    Naney said:

that hippokitty gives me the creeps

It dwells in the deeps of the Uncanny Valley.
  • Hypnocat is best cat.
    Controversial statement: Anonus and CentralAve cuddling on a rainy day
  • How is that in any way Controversial.

That's like saying "by the way, human beings are human"

Here's a real controversial statement.

This comment removed due to its nature. ~ 02:20:3013
  • where IS everypony tonight

Naney said:

busy chatting up hotties

*awkward but pleased grin*

i am amused by and approve of this discussion

that is all

carry on

• oh also my poetry reading went well

i was reading a poem which was about illness and it made someone literally actually throw up. poetry is powerful shit, evidently.

also i have now done what was bound to eventually happen and slept with someone essentially because they had really fuckin great music taste. no regrets yolo etc

• okay great music taste, and because they make really kickass melodic vocal drone ambient
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    you had sex?
  • sorry does it sound like i am boasting? im just being a really weird idiot tbh who makes decisions based on dumb factors. i am tired and i did not get much sleep. i dont know what im saying

yes

if youre wondering 'dont you have a boyfriend', that is true, but we have an open relationship so *shrug*

the main thing tho was that the poetry was so effective that someone threw up. i am 100% pleased with this.

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You don't sound like you're boasting

it's just that...

was it a guy
  • edited 2013-05-11 07:05:15
    Okay.
  • Now start telling me his facial features. /have no idea what the hell is going on.
    Well that was weird

I have no idea what AU was on about
  • Anonus said:

You don't sound like you're boasting

it's just that...

was it a guy
    sunn wolf said:

yes?

hawt
    I'm back from the recycling place, the bank, and the store.

It took way longer than I expected and I haven't been to bed yet.

Go me!
  • Has anyone seen that "Class of 2103" post that's been going around Tumblr?
  • Only four people are online. All time low.
  • edited 2013-05-11 10:52:31
    Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    and for the most part I just idle around here and lurk

so really there are only 3 people on