The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Uh, sure.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Centie's home.

Ran out of work to do. Kinda disappointing, but I guess I can't complain.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    should I buy out Archie Comics
  • "Imipolex: Aliroz, I must tell you the truth."
    "Aliroz: I know the truth Imi, I know the truth, the truth is that..."
    "Imipolex: The truth is that I am you, a future you, from the year of jello and puddington."
    "A collective gasp, scattered screams and shouts of fury and confusion"
    "Aliroz: Then that means.... that means, I control your fate! ~Aliroz uses the knife of butter +2 to butter cutting and cuts into the soft delicious crust of white toast~"
    "Imipolex: you wouldn't, you fiend!"
    'The crowd is literally killing themselves in anticipation, a man is seen preparing a noose, and a jeep is seen using diesel oil instead of a better brand name"

Man, we had so much of that "I am future you" stuff on TVT. I was future Lucky Revenant and Blackmoon and, uh, Zudak, I forget who else

Centie's home.

Ran out of work to do. Kinda disappointing, but I guess I can't complain.
    Hi sweetie
  • To be fair, a statement like "You remind me of a young me" is a little odd of a thing to say.

"You remind me of a someone in a straight-jacket who once tried to kill people for money"
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Odradek said:

Justice42 said:

The link you posted doesn't work and I have never heard of this press that you are talking about and I use the Holocaust as a subject of my dissertations all of the time, both on Youtube and here. So either point me to a working link that cites a "specific" example of an Anti-Natalist denying the Holocaust, and we will go from there. I have read Benatar and Ligotti, as well as listened to thousands of hours of Youtube AN's as well as subscribe to several AN blogs, and I have yet to find a racist among them. So, are you trying to create some fallacy of equivocation based upon some press ? Or do you have some evidence to offer ?
    I remember talking about this. Wasn't that Holocaust denial was a thing, but that was kinda weird as the Holocaust is like premium a+ Antinatalist fodder? 
    You're kind of conflating psycho antinatalists with all antinatalists/pessimists here, which I think is pretty unfair. Honestly, most of the people that I've talked to who think that way were, while admittedly depressed, generally pretty reasonable and far from the "pro-death" whacks that tend to get trotted out here.
    Welcome to a world where blog solidarity is more important than telling off people who go to far.
    True point.

it's that time again children!

Holy crap, God came back.
  • I cannot find my copy of the collected works of Dashiell Hammett >:/
    I stole it
    so right now I'm listening to Weed

• Once you do Weed, you reach for the speed.

Gateway drug joke.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I listened to some episodes of the Gravity Falls Gossiper podcast at work

You needed to know this
  • YNTKT

Is that an acronym used anywhere else?
    Once you do Weed, you reach for the speed.

Indeed.

YNTKT

Is that an acronym used anywhere else?

No. I hold the copyright.
    So would I have needed your permission to change KMGH-TV's callsign to KNTK-TV? (NTK = You Needed To Know This)
    I don't think you can copyright an acronym.
    Although, with copyright law being the mindfuck it is, who knows
  • I have legally copyrighted my soul. no more daemons making money illegally off of it now!

I have legally copyrighted my soul. no more daemons making money illegally off of it now!

Soul piracy, Clock. Soul piracy.
  • edited 2013-05-08 21:48:00
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Although, with copyright law being the mindfuck it is, who knows
    It's a mindfuck in order to allow organizations such as American Broadcasting Companies, Incorporated to make shittons of money for the rest of time

I'm not sure how many people would want to watch a show about someone who apparently mothered a child while in a coma

Seems awfully rapey to me.
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    apathy flows through my veins

poisoning my mind
  • edited 2013-05-08 21:50:05
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Oh wait, apparently they didn't greenlight it
  • I feel bleh tonight.
    Why?

Also: how the hell do these Deadline commenters have access to television pilots

I'd like that :/
    television is a plague on our society
    *bass solo*
  • Anonus said:

Why?

Dunno, just sort of feel generally dissatisfied.

I think it's partially because I'm hungry.
    *bass solo*
    *dramatic tom rolls*
    I pulled up my Tumblr and the randomly-selected traffic sign phrase was "Keep right except to pass."

And I thought that's so true.
    I wonder if this forum has, like, a maximum post limit per thread

But it makes me billions of dollars

Then again a lot of plagues on our society are hugely profitable
  • Profits are a plague on our society.
    Anonus said:

But it makes me billions of dollars

Then again a lot of plagues on our society are hugely profitable
    you bastard
    Naney said:

Profits are a plague on our society.

This.
  • Plagues are a plague on plagueciety.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Humans are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are the plague, and we are the cure.
    Naney said:

Profits are a plague on our society.

This.
    My real self finds Wall Street a plague on society...

Also, HAY CENTIE:

PULLING (single-camera)
    STUDIO: ABC Studios
    TEAM: Lee Eisenberg (w, ep), Gene Stupnitsky (w, ep), Aaron Kaplan (ep), Sharon Horgan (ep), Dennis Kelly (ep), Jason Moore (d)
    LOGLINE: The story of three dysfunctional women in their 30s living their lives the way they want, even if society tells them they should have it all figured out by this point. Based on the British series.
    CAST: June Diane Raphael, Matt Oberg, Jenny Slate, Kristen Schaal
    Yay Kristen Schaal!
  • Humans are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are the plague, and we are the cure.

Dora the Explorer ~Episode 7 season 5.
  • omnicider no omniciding
  • "after having her frail human body crushed in a robotic war, Dora must now explore what it means to be human, and what that concept means in a world filled with deadly terminators."

"Are you John Connor?" "Come explore with me if you want to live."
    Dora the Exploder
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Do you see the red pill? Which one is the red pill?

That one!

Yeah, that's the red pill!
  • "Neo: I know kung fu"
    "Dora: Let's find out if Neo learned Kung Fu!"