just look
    I KNOW

THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER

sk8r is so obnoxious and stupid

and i've never met a skateboarder who liked that
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit

sk8board
    sk8board

This is a rad sk8board. You could kick ass much faster on this.

Type: accessory
    Mysticality Required: 20
    Selling Price: 80 Meat.

Enchantment:
    Combat Initiative +15%

(In-game pluralsk8boards)
  • i've never met a skateborder
  • You know Kex, Vriska would probably use that phrase.

Avril Lavigne confirmed to be Vriska.
  • You know Kex, Vriska would probably use that phrase.

Avril Lavigne confirmed to be Vriska.

Nope, if it was Vriska, it would be "sk8r 8oi"

• But I am curious about something, how could you so easily handle Vriska using 8s for bs and eight sounds, but in here the term sk8r causes you to cringe.

Hmmm ~Pseudo-analyst~
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    8uckets
  • Odradek said:

He was a sk8r boy

she said see ya later boy
    I like that song because it reminds teenage girls to not dismiss athletic musically-talented bad boys.

But , Lavigne just wanted high school girls to know they shouldn't be so dismissive of athletic, musically talented bad boys.

But I am curious about something, how could you so easily handle Vriska using 8s for bs and eight sounds, but in here the term sk8r causes you to cringe.

Hmmm ~Pseudo-analyst~

Personally I would say because there's a difference between something being a consistent verbal tick somebody has and a single phrase which is often seen as a ill fated attempt to be hip or cool

but hey, what do i know
  • But I am curious about something, how could you so easily handle Vriska using 8s for bs and eight sounds, but in here the term sk8r causes you to cringe.

Hmmm ~Pseudo-analyst~

My brother was a skater for years and he detested it. It's a term for, to use his word, "posers."
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Kexruct said:

Odradek said:

He was a sk8r boy

she said see ya later boy
    I like that song because it reminds teenage girls to not dismiss athletic musically-talented bad boys.

But , Lavigne just wanted high school girls to know they shouldn't be so dismissive of athletic, musically talented bad boys.

Sorry, I should cite my sources,

I am a twittter plagiarist.
    Ray Harryhausen died, eh

*stop-motion animated tribute*
  • edited 2013-05-08 18:20:18
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Xtr33m K00l Numb3rz
  • There's an amusing remix of Girlfriend that features Nicki Minaj stylistic predecessor Li'l Mama.
    Odradek said:

scandal
  • Plagiary.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Pessary.
  • well my headphones are now officially busted.

wheeeeeeeeeeeee

time to go to bed I think.

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Sorry to hear that, Mojave. Hope you feel better after some rest.
  • I really liked this pair. It was a repurposed Xbox headset and it really transmitted bass frequencies super nicely.

I think I might have a cheap pair around somewhere. hopefully I do

anyway, night.

• I don't know which is the correct one

Ich spreche keine Deutsch.
    Ich spreche nichts Deutsch.

actually neither are right

it is

ich spreche kein Deutsch.

not keine. because german is a bitch and loves putting different endings on everything depending on gender

• edited 2013-05-08 18:59:33
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I've heard several people whose tumblrs I lurk on say that German rivals English at being a mindfuck language.
    ACHTUNG!
  • edited 2013-05-08 19:07:16
    Odradek said:

Sorry, I should cite my sources,

Original Tweet Do Not Steal (or i will write an interminable earnest care post about twitter on my blog)

• Honestly, I wasn't trying to guilt Odradek or anything. I was just seeing if that was where he got the joke.
    today's tom sawyer he gets high on you
    and the space he invades he gets by on you

...fuck you, tom sawyer
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    obaka-santachi
    If you haven't read Kuso Miso Technique you are not a worthy human being. That book changed me.
  • bluuuuuuuh the more I think about it the more I want my book to be other things but I can't doooo other things

but until then at least we have this

made with this

#stuckyeah

• it's things like this that make me wonder whether or not watching Madoka is worth risking one's sanity for
    I hate every ape I see, from Chimpan-a to Chimpan-zee.
    I made some fucking good spaguetti carbonara today, they were almost as good as my mom's, that, as we all know are the best.
    (2015 self)
    You know what I don't like?

I don't like sarcasm, snark, sardonic-ism, and other such wit.

It's insincere, subtly dismissive, and a way to insult people without being brave enough to say something you would actually stand by.
  • Aliroz_ said:

It's insincere, subtly dismissive, and a way to insult people without being brave enough to say something you would actually stand by.

If we can't admit we're wrong, then how are supposed to move forward? Not everyone is 100% right, we have to be at least willing to think that our viewpoint is wrong, being fanatical in a way of thinking can close your mind off to other things.
    take five
    (2015 self)

Aliroz_ said:

If we can't admit we're wrong, then how are supposed to move forward? Not everyone is 100% right, we have to be at least willing to think that our viewpoint is wrong, being fanatical in a way of thinking can close your mind off to other things.

I stopped trying to be right a long time ago.  I'm not going to keep attempting the impossible/reasonable.

Don't know about you, but I'll take sure, reliable, steady fanaticism over fluid ever-shifting formless doubt any day.  Does it tend to make inflexible, stony, thinking?  Yes.  But you can stand on a stone.  You can't sand on water.
    You can stand on water if you're Jesus
  • edited 2013-05-08 20:43:33

You can swim.

and water eventually erodes rocks
    And besides, you can ride in the flow of water

and if you've ever been on a waterslide, you'll know that it's tons of fun
  • Steady fanaticism is what creates nationalism, and racism, sexism and terrorism.

It's put guns in the hands of children and had them die by the hands of other children.

It's what drives the morality from groups like the KKK and Westboro Church. It's what lines the pockets of the rich and steals from the hands of the poor. No one human being remains as stagnant as a group of fanatics.
    only the madman is absolutely sure
    indubitable
    (2015 self)

Steady fanaticism is what creates nationalism, and racism, sexism and terrorism.

It's put guns in the hands of children and had them die by the hands of other children.

It's what drives the morality from groups like the KKK and Westboro Church. It's what lines the pockets of the rich and steals from the hands of the poor. No one human being remains as stagnant as a group of fanatics.

I'm not going to argue with a reasonable person.

I'll keep my convictions, and you keep your open-mindedness; and we'll both try to act in a proper, moral way.  I won't try to change your views, which are right and reasonable; and you won't try to change my views, which are wrong and unreasonable.

We'll agree to disagree.  A compromise.
    Aliroz, you charm me, you remind me of me maybe 10 years ago
    (2015 self)

Aliroz, you charm me, you remind me of me maybe 10 years ago

:)

Thank you.