The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2012-01-17 05:05:41
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Oh god, the Brawny man.

I wouldn't use him now.

^Did I use the wrong email address?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Oh shit I didn't not check my email. :X

Soz dude, I'm a total spaz today.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...God, this is sad. This was an operating school for decades and now it's just been left to decay. Think of all the schoolkids who would have gone up and down these stairs over the years.

(Don't let the "DetroitUrbex.com" watermark fool you, this place is in Columbus, Ohio.)
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Have they planned to demolish it?
    Demolition has been talked about a couple times, but I don't think the City of Columbus is actually willing to pay for it. Especially seeing as how a building that age is likely to be full of asbestos and lead paint and generally nasty stuff that costs a shitload of money to clean up properly.
    Right...
  • I'M IN UR HANGOUT

DOING...NOT A LOT REALLY
    OH SHIT IT'S A LAW STUDENT

QUICK, HIDE THE...uh, what is it law students don't like again
  • Ethics and common decency.

I see my last post before today involved me making a terrible pun. Haven would be proud.
    Things he can't defend you against in court.
    I should be in bed but have no inclination to go and also I wanna go watch Fourth Doctor episodes of Doctor Who for some reason
  • OOZES

I like oozes.
    ...Why am I rereading the "Vwls" thread on IJBM2?
    Because it's stupid-funny or something.
    And I am indeed laughing like an idiot, though that may just be the funny-at-6-am aspect kicking in.
    i need sleep but I DON'T WANT IT
    Same here.
    I wanna go watch "The God Complex" again. It and "Closing Time" were probably my favorite episodes of Doctor Who's sixth series.
  • I should start my own religion
    What god will you worship? Kmart?
  • edited 2012-01-17 06:27:00
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    What kind of deity would Kmart be, anyway?
  • The Church of Fluttershy

And lesbians

The Church of Lesbian Fluttershy
    What would your holy book be?
  • Cupcakes

Nooooo, bad idea.

Something involving lesbianism, I guess. Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit?
    But if you make Cupcakes your holy book then Central Avenue and Naney will join this religion for sure!
    Somehow I knew you were going to refer to Naney in your response to that, AU.
  • Well CA is a lesbian, kind of, so at least she'd fit in well.

I think I'm some sort of religion hipster. I read about a modern-day guy who worships Athena, and I thought that was kinda cool because at least he was offbeat about it.
    Where did you read this?
    I'm gonna check out for now. Good night y'all.
    Good night.
  • Night Alice.

Well, worshiping ancient Greek deities probably isn't actually that uncommon; there's a whole neopagan movement and all. I think Athena's a good pick; she's the goddess of intellect and all that. A religion where the deity is a beautiful intellectual sounds okay to me.
    I wish I knew more about Greek mythology.

Also I'm getting more tired.
  • I also made a post in the Magic thread recently about how I prefer Magic's female angels to the couple of male ones they've had.

I guess the key to making me like a religion is sex appeal. :P
    I find religions mildly interesting, even though I'm a borderline atheist.
  • Radical believers fascinate me, especially the ones who are pledging their lives to a religion that basically makes them miserable.
    I'm having one of those times when I can't stop thinking about Centie and how much I love her.

...is this too lovey-dovey?
  • No, it's fine. Love is good.
    For some reason I want to play around with ABC Lionsgate.

Which now has more validity to it, as Lionsgate's purchase of Summit has indeed come to pass in both universes (ours and the one ABC Inc occupies).
  • What do you want to do with Lionsgate?
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Buongiorno.
  • fuckyeah two hour delay.

*goes back to sleep*

One of ABC Inc's longest-standing desires was to enter the movie business. Lionsgate, though not known for too many high-quality movies, is one of the last movie studios of any stature not to be part of a major media entity, and so it was an obvious choice for ABC Inc to enter the film business (even though it already owns the rights to the film libraries of David O. Selznick, ABC Circle Films, Palomar Releasing, and Cinerama Releasing, I think.).

ABC Lionsgate desires to "fix" the studio by diversifying its offerings (they rely on horror, comedy, action, or some combination of those genres) and perhaps tightening the budgets on its films.
  • I read a biography of Howard Hughes once. He was a pretty dreadful excuse for a human being.
    He was?
  • The sadness will last forever.
    4AM......wish I were asleep.

Stupid sleeping pill.
    I miss my Centie when she's sleeping.

Maybe I should do the same thing soon.
  • He was a lying, cheating stalker. Granted, he did have a pretty rough life in many ways; what with his severe OCD and all.

Even so, the way he died is depressing. His aides basically kept him drugged so he'd agree to anything they asked, and eventually it killed him.
  • edited 2012-01-17 07:22:50
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Dammit Idler, I've already made my own religion of lesbianism, stop ripping off my ideas!

^^Aww.

^...Wow.
  • What were the tenets of your religion of lesbianism?

And hello. Do I know you?