The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Bob posts here sometimes, but under a bunch of aliases. I'm not sure how much those other people liked you, though, and except Aon I doubt they'd touch this place. (And Usht turned out to be an alias of somebody named Ramus, who is ironically, along with Aon, a regular in the thread this forum takes its name and premise from.)

Also I found it. So Imi is turning into Anonymous Avenue?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Speaking of turning into people, I notice I've been fascinated with corporations and their structure lately. I believe this is your influence, Logobutt.
  • As for letting go or moving on. I'll tell you how well that's worked out for me. I've spent 6 years, 8 months, and 22 days roughtly. Looking for an old friend that I lost in roughly that length of time ago.
  • edited 2011-12-16 00:03:40
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    WHY IS EVERYBODY TURNING INTO ME

IS JZ NEXT?

^You must have been very fond of them.

I can't quite grasp your mindset when it comes to these things.
  • Anonus is turnign in to Anonus.
  • edited 2011-12-16 00:05:42
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    Part of it is a tendency towards nostomania. I'm nto sure I really belong here and at my core I still feel like a Troper. Not a Heaper, not an IJBMer but a Troper and thus I feel an intense need to return there however I can. I feel like i'm losing it

Things have changed a lot, the whole dynamic on TVTropes is different now. To be honest, even though I can still go there I don't feel as much of a sense of belonging as I used to. I think even if you went back, you would still experience something similar. Granted, I could be wrong, maybe I'm just projecting even, but either way...things change.

Thoughts traveling.

Ah, cool. :o Yeah, it's not something that makes a lot of sense. The fact that I still experience it to some extent kind of worries me--it suggests there's still this sort of internal separation, which I'd really like to have less of.

@CA: ...logobutt?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    @Haven: Well I needed a pet name for AU that ends in "butt", and "Anonybutt" just doesn't sound right.
    1. Tnu got Google-banned from TVT back in April, I think.

2. "Logobutt" is CA's new pet name for me.
  • edited 2011-12-16 00:09:31
    TV Tropes really has changed from what I heard Eddie is taking it striaght to hell removing IJBM was only the first step. TroperTales, Fetish Fuel and Fetish Fuel Station Attendent. it's rotting. and yes. I was very fond of my friend was my best friend durign that time and means the world to me to this very dya. I got back in contact iwth her but I'm afraid that one day she'll just stop responding.
  • edited 2011-12-16 00:09:23
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I want the Big Four to gradually merge into each other.

I want no survivors.

^I'm OK with it as long as we still have Keep Abreast Of This Index.
  • You know that's the next to go. fucking elitist factions trying to ruin the fun of the wiki and really actually play out Troper's Law.
  • Well I needed a pet name for AU that ends in "butt", and "Anonybutt" just doesn't sound right.

Buttonymous Usass. 

Okay no not that

I want the Big Four to gradually merge into each other.

I want no survivors.

Don't you mean no survivorponies from when they maremerge into each othohgodpinkiepie'seatingeverythinger?
    I think a lot of the things that you cited didn't contribute much to the site at all. I liked IJBM, but in retrospect it was really rather stupid, and so were Troper Tales and Fetish Fuel. Fetish Fuel Station Attendant, eh I don't know.
  • They belonged there. They were part of the Wiki's identity as much as an arm or a leg. It just doesn't seem right to have them removed. besides it's a dangerous slippery slope. the trope "Day of the Jackboot" comes to mind. I am always constnatly aware that "It Can Happen Here"
  • What are the Big Four anyway?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    For a while, the Trash Heap thread at TVT was dominated by four posters: Anonymous User, Central Avenue, Jumpingzombie, and Imipolex G. That last one is me.
  • do you want ot merge iwthg them?
    Also, I hate to admit it, but I really liked reading the Fetish Fuel pages when I first discovered TVT. Although, the Fetishes thread works just as well for that stuff.
    Haven, I giggled.
    I don't think they were, in part because arms and legs are useful. :P
    iwthg? This is a word I do not know. MY VOCABULARY FAILS ME
  • That's just not right non. they had been there. Tghet wer ean establishe dpart of hte wiki. they ahd made their palce htere and deserved it. They did not deserv eto be axed.
  • Sorry I meant with.
    Oh yeah, I would totally merge with the other three. We would BECOME ONE.

/not creepy
  • edited 2011-12-16 00:28:56
    There's an edit button.

^Anonymous Avenue Imipolex Zombie?
    Pfft, AU and I already merged once, you want it to happen again?
  • Sorry bit of another paranoid thing with me I wasn't sure if someone would post before my edit was finished. and thus no one would probably read my edit.
  • and I hold to the belief that Wal-Mart and Target make eachother better.
    ^^Ooh! Nickelodeon green slime!
  • I was slimed once at Nick Studio's Resort.
  • edited 2011-12-16 00:54:21
    I could have gone to Nickelodeon Studios.

I was at Universal Orlando Resort the month before it closed.
  • me and my dad used to go every year.
    Sometimes I want to go to one of Disney's U.S. parks.
  • Wher eare you from Anon?
    Colorado.
    I'm due back at Disney World this year.

I ain't gonna go.
    What was the last time like?
  • it was fun but there was this one year with me and my dad there where it seemed like verything just went perfectly. Completley and uttelry perfectly.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's an interesting question. It's largley depending on wha tyou ask.
  • What is perfect for what exactly?
  • edited 2011-12-16 01:39:00
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Last time at Disney World it was the first time post-existential crisis; hence I spent most of it pacing around the parks thinking "deep" thoughts. I was listening to a lot of Blue Oyster Cult around that time too. Which is connected with it in my mind. I'm rambling
  • edited 2011-12-16 01:37:39
    Isn't that what this thread is for?

Honestly I don't know why I'm confiding in Anon. I shouldn't trust an Admin.
    Wearing pants feels weird now.