The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *picks up Imi's family with a crane and places them in Wisconsin*

There. Now we can destroy Iowa.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    >:O
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *gives Imi a fresh pack of Nestlé® Wax Beetles™ as a bribe to forget about this whole ordeal*
    In other news, it seems this is gonna be one of those nights where I stay up way too late.
    You too, huh?

I feel like spouting Nonsense
  • Don't worry Imi, I'm attempting to write Geology and Rhetoric Essays so I'm staying up late. (Unless I crash and get up early)
  • Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    Hi everyperson!

How are you all this evening? I'm fine. I'm just in a little trouble, you see. Because apparently Mother's new curling iron is not to be used on My Little Ponies, even though Fluttershy's mane needed styling. :(
    Geology and Rhetoric? Do they teach you to give speeches about rocks?
    O hi Charlotte. In trouble again?
  • Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    Yeah...it seems like these days I get in trouble more often than I get new toys, and that's just saddening.
    Well, just you wait. Soon you can be a teenager and get in trouble for stuff like sneaking out with your friends to smoke drugs and have orgies.
  • Aw, not Iowa

Played a bit of Mass Effect 2. I like it a lot so far, although I think I didn't enjoy it as much as I could've because I was in a bit of a bad mood after installing it turned out to be such a pain in the ass. But there was something unexpectedly yurific, so that was a plus. (I don't know if "I'd trust you to catch me if I fell!" "Oh, I'd do more than that ^.~" makes any sense, but Kanaya is a smooth operator.)
    "Orgies"? What's that mean? Should I type it into Google and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky"?
  • Charlotte, the ponies wouldn't need hairstyling if the company actually put effort into making the toys. I say boycott Hasboro.

Imi: Yes actually...

(I have a presentation for my rocks)

•  "I don't give a ... cat's whiskers."

Slug bait
    Can't wiat 
  • edited 2012-04-17 02:40:44
    Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    But...boycotting Hasbro would mean not buying any more of those Monopoly games that are all just the same game but with the addition of licensed characters.

I'm okay with this, actually.
    Seems I don't remember much about rocks these days.

And yes, Charlotte, you should do that. When mom's not looking.
    So, how are you all doing tonight? I tried to get Father to take me to Blockbuster rent a movie but he was all like "Charlotte, the Blockbuster on this side of town went out of business two months ago and you know that" so we didn't go.

Don't worry, though, I got revenge on him by eating an entire box of crayons that he just paid $1.99 for! Wasting money, yes!
  • The sadness will last forever.

ice cream

why dont they call it frozen milk instead of ice cream

because frozen milk has no appeal or something?

cardboard boxes are fun
    dee dee dee doo doo
    yay for dumb avatars :D
    Pentagram are a really good band.

oh shit i am alone

no problem i'll shall entertain myself

• Imi: For shame, for shame. Rocks and geology have everything to do with Pink Floyd, and you can't be a TRUE FAN if you know nothing about rocks.

(My geology teacher showed us a Pink Floyd video which was tangently related to the topic at hand)

Charlotte: Won't you get sick? I mean all that wax might clogged up your insides.

i have a christmas avatar and its not christmas anymore

who cares

ooohhh

going to change my avatar again

Well actually, I already vomited up most of the crayons, I think. Except I didn't really want to tell you that on account of it's somewhat gross. I'm sure you understand.
  • I don't think I've ever changed my avatar on this site.

Charlotte: You need to take the crayon vomit and sell it as art. I'm sure you could make million$$$s
    But Rocks is an Aerosmith album!
    hi my name is eddie
    Well except I already flushed it down the toilet, you see. Because if I looked at it too long I was going to throw up again, even though that wasn't really feasible since my tummy was already empty from throwing up the first time, I imagine.
    ghost penguins
    bah bah bah bah

crayon vomit

sparkle vomit

chips in the house
    zombie ghoats everywhere D:
  • Charlotte: Well then, I guess you'll have to find another way to pay your college tuition, hmmm?

Imi: Then you are surly an expert. Well done!

hi jesus

how you doing

my brain is like three years old
    -riffs-
    stinky cabbage

i am not a boy but i wish i were one

guess that explains my avatars...

i am a boy but don't feel all that fond of it
    I'm drinking Kool-Aid.

Just regular Kool-Aid, not poisoned or drugged or anything.
    JZ: Uh...complicated...we've been through this before...I don't really like being thought of as "masculine" or being expected to play a male gender role, as it were, although I don't feel I should be female either...I just don't like being gendered at all, if that makes sense.
    So you're agendered, Imi?

Being a boy would be weird. What would my name even be? Charlie? If I was a girl and my name was Charlotte I would punch people if they called me Charlie. And I am a girl and my name is Charlotte, so that's what I do, even though Ms. Teacherson says cut out the violence, Missy.

One time I tried to kick her too, on account of my name's not Missy--it's Charlotte, by the way--but she sent me to the office for it and the place smelled like McDonald's because the secretary had just brought her lunch. And the smell made me hungry so I wanted McDonald's too, so I stood on my chair real loud and shouted "THAT'S NOT FAIR, I WANT MCDONALD'S TOO!" but then the secretary told me to sit down and be quiet while I waited for the Principal. Then I told her the word of "NO" and I ran over and stole the double cheeseburger right out of her hands! I was proud of that, even though I only got one bite before the principal came out and pulled me off of the secretary's desk and sent me into the office. And that big jerk called my mother even though I begged him not to, on account of she'd likely be angry with me.

So Mother came and picked me up and she talked about how my behavior was totally unacceptable and how I need to respect authority but after a while I stopped listening because it was more fun and less depressing to recite The Lorax in my head. That Dr. Seuss is a genius, I tell you, even if I'm not sure that he's a real doctor.

I don't know. I'm hesitant to apply labels.

I just feel like gender expectations have little to do with who I am. More trouble than they're worth.