The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• It's not even on a grand scale. I'm not a princess in a castle or a witch or anything. I'm still me, but I'm a famous youtuber, or I'm a detective of some sorts, or I do all these crazy things in familiar surroundings.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    February 2020: President Trump begins working to privatize the Supreme Court so they can't declare his new law banning Islam unconstitutional
  • I created the windows 10 installation media but it fucked up with making it I guess, so im doing it again
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

February 2020: President Trump begins working to privatize the Supreme Court so they can't declare his new law banning Islam unconstitutional

i want to cry
  • oh man I just noticed something

the Office logos are all built around the same trapezoid shape that forms the Windows 8+ logo

that's... actually pretty cool, kudos to MS's design team (who have always been on point since the Zune days but I never gave proper credit because MS)
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Embedded image permalink

Whoa, that name.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Beautiful.

Interpretations of SU characters, having never seen it:

Steven: Friendly. Half-rock. Likes ice cream? Probably a pacifist.

Glasses girl: Steven's friend. Strict parents???

Afrorock: Gay. A mum. Huge. Very deadpan. Probably good at hitting things.

Pearl: Really gay. Another mum. Fussy. In love with Steven's mum? Has a sword. Probably part birb. Not actually Utena.

Purplerock: Short. Changes shape. Likes food. Is not a crocodile or cloud. Probably a troublemaker. Not a mum.

Peridot: Jerk. Smart. Likes the word clods. Looks like a dorito. Has a spaceship. Is pronounced peri-dot.

Bluedressrock: Might be a witch? Likes Steven. Has something to do with water. Gone???

Orangerock: Big. Huge jerk. Something about rock jail? Doesn't float very well. Really huge jerk.

Mumrock: Steven's mum. Dead. Really tall. Leader of the good rocks.

Steven's dad: Steven's dad. Friendly. Vest. Pearl doesn't like him, I think?

Lion: Is a lion. Pink. Might be a rock. Hyperdimensional mane with a sword in it. Also likes ice cream?

Accurate.
  • edited 2016-01-07 01:41:04
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Google your first name + glamor shot.
    I'd get a very different result for my English name, but since my Chinese name comes before my English name in my passport, I don't consider "Kevin" to be my first name.
  • kill living beings
    apparently whales sometimes beach due to barotrauma

that is something

Funny thing: I actually show up in my search, but I'm like the eleventh result

also some of the ones that show up before me are mugshots
  • that looks weirdly like child me but fatter and with substantially worse hair

also I did not have a leather jacket

idk who this is. Turn of the century actress maybe?

doing so with my birth name gets you this

• edited 2016-01-07 01:47:44
    We can do anything if we do it together.

what even is this
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    alternatively, using tachyon gets me this

• Tachyon said:

idk what this is but id fuck it
  • edited 2016-01-07 01:54:06

JOANNE JOESTAR

Did I win the game? I have a feeling I won the game. 
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Tachyon said:

It's a Warframe. It's a cooperative third-person shooter where you play robot ninjas killing all manner of technological monstrosity. Maybe you're robot ninjas? It's deliberately mysterious.

I like that game as like, a technical sort of thing, the gameplay is pretty fun, but I hate the progression. Really unforgiving loot drops, and you use loot to make new weapons and warframes. Or you can pay real money for it.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • MachSpeed said:

Tachyon said:

It's a Warframe. It's a cooperative third-person shooter where you play robot ninjas killing all manner of technological monstrosity. Maybe you're robot ninjas? It's deliberately mysterious.

I like that game as like, a technical sort of thing, the gameplay is pretty fun, but I hate the progression. Really unforgiving loot drops, and you use loot to make new weapons and warframes. Or you can pay real money for it.
    I really dislike this kind of thing, too. 

Nothing undermines good gameplay like walling it off behind tedious progression. 
  • I played Warframe once and thought it was really bad.
  • attempted write to readonly memory wimfsf.sys
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    bad-glamour-shots-2.jpg

I have no idea what this says about me.

Embedded image permalink

Whoa, that name.
    He invented Golden Retrievers.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    holy crap it's Lemmy
    I've decided to become a Teenagerkin Rights Blogger
  • the Mormon.org website is pretty and I hate internet explorer so much

this browser is actually, actively broken and frustrating, how can anyone use this

• how could anyone create this and not die of shame
    Are there people who still use Internet Explorer by choice? I figured at this point everyone who used IE was stuck in a situation where either no other browsers were available or they're locked into a proprietary thing that only works with IE.
    MachSpeed said:

Not joking. First picture.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

Are there people who still use Internet Explorer by choice? I figured at this point everyone who used IE was stuck in a situation where either no other browsers were available or they're locked into a proprietary thing that only works with IE.

Internet explorer works just as well for me as Firefox and Chrome.

MachSpeed said:

Not joking. First picture.
    whoa sredni where'd you find this picture of me
    Supposedly, that is "[my first name] + glamour shot."

Google, I am not Horse!Centie.

Supposedly, that is "[my first name] + glamour shot."

Google, I am not Horse!Centie.
    *tries it*

Huh, apparently you're quite a lot of animals, actually. I see a lion in there, some domestic cats, a squirrel or two...and another horse
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Jane said:

idk who this is. Turn of the century actress maybe?
    Jane Wyman.

Anyway, I'd just be repeating Centie's thing if I posted, so let's go for my middle name instead.

Unrelatedly.

well, I guess I'll try it

quite a neck there, buddy
    quite a pagetopper there, buddy
    and so i cry sometimes when i'm lying in bed just to get it all out what's in my head and i'm feeling a little peculiar so i wake in the morning and i step outside and i take a deep breath and i get real high and i scream at the top of my lungs what's going on

and so i cry sometimes when i'm lying in bed just to get it all out what's in my head and i'm feeling a little peculiar so i wake in the morning and i step outside and i take a deep breath and i get real high and i scream at the top of my lungs what's going on

Good episode, by the by.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Goodness gracious. I need these, if only just to have them on a shelf or something.
  • and so i cry sometimes when i'm lying in bed just to get it all out what's in my head and i'm feeling a little peculiar so i wake in the morning and i step outside and i take a deep breath and i get real high and i scream at the top of my lungs what's going on

Good episode, by the by.
    good episode??
    I hate that song
  • I've noticed that phrases containing swear words just seem to roll off my tongue better than the non-swearing alternatives.
    fuck yes
  • kill living beings
    Jane said:

Good episode, by the by.
    good episode??
    There is an episode of Sense8 where that song becomes weirdly important at the end.