The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • edited 2015-12-12 03:48:55
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    What happened there, that you hate the place you all met so much?

Also, Yarrun hasn't posted since this morning, and his last few posts were...

please be studying please oh please be studying oh god oh god don't leave me yarrun I need you!
  • Rozay, chill yourself.

Not literally, that's bad for reptiles.

He said he was going to go get checked out, he's probably fine and there's no reason to assume he's not.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Thanks Jane.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    my age is my age
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    We became different people.

The person I became has a particular set of intolerances.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Jane said:

Yo, leave him be.

Jeez guys. >3<
    /)^3^(\
  • Anonus said:

Jane said:

Yo, leave him be.

Jeez guys. >3<
    /)^3^(\
    YuruYuri / 101 Dalmatians crossover
  • Aliroz said:

See, that's the thing.  By the time I get into MLPFIM, everyone hates MLPFIM or has lost interest.  I watch a few episodes of Steven Univese over the thanksgiving break and don't really like it all that much.  By the time that the rest of Gravity Falls is out, you all will be bored of it.  By the time I discover Samurai Jack on netflix, nobody cares about it anymore.

I mean, at the very least I should be able to get on a hype train for the new star wars movie, but y'all are on the "Cautiously optimistic" train.

I have enthusiasm for things nobody else really cares too much about, and I don't care all that much for things that everyone likes.

I miss the Harry Potter Fandom.  Of having all those other people be absolutely crazy about the thing I was crazy about.

(Okay, I'm a fan of Order of the Stick, but the OOTS fandom is utterly reasonable and spends all their time arguing semantics, morality, alignment, and the same three other aguments over and over.)

If it makes you feel better, I still love Samurai Jack. So much so that I have been waiting 11 years to finally hear that it was getting renewed.
  • kill living beings
    do you ever get mad that there are only two working maglev lines
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    The old things should go away and the new things should come back.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I feel weird for being resentful that children's television has moved away from satire.

Yes I know that's a sharp contrast to what Mach said.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

Aliroz said:

See, that's the thing.  By the time I get into MLPFIM, everyone hates MLPFIM or has lost interest.  I watch a few episodes of Steven Univese over the thanksgiving break and don't really like it all that much.  By the time that the rest of Gravity Falls is out, you all will be bored of it.  By the time I discover Samurai Jack on netflix, nobody cares about it anymore.

I mean, at the very least I should be able to get on a hype train for the new star wars movie, but y'all are on the "Cautiously optimistic" train.

I have enthusiasm for things nobody else really cares too much about, and I don't care all that much for things that everyone likes.

I miss the Harry Potter Fandom.  Of having all those other people be absolutely crazy about the thing I was crazy about.

(Okay, I'm a fan of Order of the Stick, but the OOTS fandom is utterly reasonable and spends all their time arguing semantics, morality, alignment, and the same three other aguments over and over.)

If it makes you feel better, I still love Samurai Jack. So much so that I have been waiting 11 years to finally hear that it was getting renewed.
    I'm tempted to see The Force Awakens myself.

I also have to add that Gravity Falls only has one more episode left, and there are still a fair few people here interested in watching that.
  • I just tried out some doogh bought from Costco

it's kinda like drinking liquid cream cheese
  • kill living beings
    they're probably still 000000
  • they're probably still 000000

that's the Imi Launch Code
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    "LOL did I trigger you?" -every edgelords catchphrase ever

they always try to shoot for south park humor but wind up missing and landing square on family guy (i mean, both are terrible, but it's more socially acceptable to accept family guy as awful)
  • My parents let me sleep in until it was quite late, which was nice of them.

Think they were happy that I was actually sleeping.
  • I did end up having this really weird, Fallout-esque dream. But instead of getting into the vault, I ran away and tried to find a new hiding place. I was then approached by someone who took me to a house which had a cellar that had boarded up windows and a door that lead to the outside(?!) For a while, there were no actual bombs, but when they did eventually fall, and I was the kitchen in the main house when the sirens actually sounded for real, the doors and windows of the cellar had miraculously disappeared.

And then I woke up.

Note: I have never played a single Fallout game.
  • it's a Saturday night and i have felt absolutely wrecked all day. not even 9pm and i am considering going to bed
  • Epitome said:

"LOL did I trigger you?" -every edgelords catchphrase ever

they always try to shoot for south park humor but wind up missing and landing square on family guy (i mean, both are terrible, but it's more socially acceptable to accept family guy as awful)
    I try not to think about the sort of person who sees South Park as a goal.
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!

HE'S A MAAAAAAN
    SUCH A MAAAAAN (SUCH A MAN)
    HE'S A REAAAAAL
    A REAL MAN'S MAN
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Fisted Hand Sign is such a terrible name for an emoji.
  • gggoooooddddd I smell nothing but Chanel N°5 aaaahhhhhhhggghggg
  • stop the madness
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Vriska said:

good
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Tachyon said:

Vriska said:

good
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Vriska said:

Good, very good.
  • McDonald's has mozzarella sticks, this is not a drill
  • Good(?) news, my scab is definitely infected and needs medical attention.
  • Charles Hamilton's new EP is really good. Still dropping the Sonic namechecks.
    Toolsie said:

Good(?) news, my scab is definitely infected and needs medical attention.

:(

Toolsie said:

Good(?) news, my scab is definitely infected and needs medical attention.

that sucks

at least you can get it treated now, right?
  • my sister's friend is in the music video for Crystal Castles' Sad Eyes
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Huh, really? Cool.
  • Yes, it is treatable. I just need to go to the doctor's or a walk in centre.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Emile the Kitty Cat
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • kill living beings
    i can play 8-bit samples at 391 kHz but only record them at 7.8 kHz. tragedy
  • kill living beings
    IMPORTANT THOUGHTS: Robot's CPU is DIP16, which is like, tiny? 6502 is DIP40. with that few pins robot couldn't do shit without some really really fast signals, or like, wireless
    Bree and DB, heh

wasn't expecting to see them there