The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    importantly, playable experience) until I was greeted with " And I'm Proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood in Death Temple in Hell, clearly a redumentary (albeit weak) attempt at political commentary in the same vein as such philistines programs as "Little Bush". I'm sorry but I don't need your ignorant, and quite frankly misplaced, political commentary in the middle of my vidconning. Are you implying America is hell? Are you implying that George Bush is Satan? I'm sorry but this extraordinarily juvenile dickery is nothing but incoherent political ramblings about something you understand nothing about, I'm sorry but this completely ruined the vidcon for me. I'm going to have to subtract one point from your replayability score.

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    deathtemple
  • kill living beings
    so everyone heard that the daraprim asswipe is the one who bought the unique wu-tang clan album, right
  • in a twist it turns out that the new wu-tang album was unimaginably bad and he did it so stop anyone from finding out
  • the thing is that like the two dozen people that were allowed to hear part of it (there was some listening party, look I don't understand these things either) say it's the best Wu album since their heyday.

ofc given that it was mostly assembled by Cilvaringz, it's probable that a large portion of the album's material was just straight up stolen.
  • edited 2015-12-09 21:30:25
    Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!

DANGEROUS

MOST DANGEROUS
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!
    I'm downloading this and the OST to Genocyber right now

Trashy 80s/90s anime is great
  • edited 2015-12-09 21:39:41
    kill living beings
    Jane said:

ofc given that it was mostly assembled by Cilvaringz, it's probable that a large portion of the album's material was just straight up stolen.

does this one have a reputation
  • Jane said:

does this one have a reputation
    there's a dude on HHH who has written a (by now, three part) series of very long posts about why Cilvaringz is human garbage. I can link you up if you want.
  • kill living beings
    I am kind of curious, but I don't know anything about the group

Wikipedia mentions he invented underwear that keep your balls cool to improve sperm quality
    Embedded image permalink
  • kill living beings
    found the post s anyway. time for drama
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Embedded image permalink

Holy shit dat nameplate
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Zeether said:

I'm downloading this and the OST to Genocyber right now

Trashy 80s/90s anime is great

I am pretty sure, judging by his work, that Hiroshi Hamasaki was one of the handful of people who actually enjoyed Genocyber. But the weird thing is, I really like Hamasaki's work. Maybe it's because even though his work is very violent and frequently nihilistic, it's never pointless or particularly gratuitous.
    I have seen Iron Man: Rise of the Technovore with friends.

It was funny, because it was like any other Marvel movie, but with the most amazingly anime villain ever.
  • kill living beings
    so what I'm getting out of this is that money

also that cilvsringz ran a fucking fan forum. lol
  • kill living beings
    hmm unrelated the guy who semi maybe got his assistant burned alive is an aaas fellow now

I think I don't feelstrongly
  • This is one of those "Oh, you were in a good mood yetsterday? Well how about THIS?" days.
  • I don't have wi-fi

D:
    Goodbye Moonmen
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Goodbye Moonmen

It's been nice

Hope you find your paradise

Tried to see your point of view

Hope your dreams will all come true
    Insight wank is a disease
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    goodbye mary, goodbye jane

will we ever meet again?

feel no sorrow, feel no shame

come tomorrow, feel no pain
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is really impressive and makes my brain hurt.
  • goodbye mary, goodbye jane

will we ever meet again?

feel no sorrow, feel no shame

come tomorrow, feel no pain
    I'm right here, Alice
    I figured you'd say that

I dug up old posts because I couldn't remember if you'd decided on "Jane" yet last time I posted those lyrics and that's how I found that GIF
  • so everyone heard that the daraprim asswipe is the one who bought the unique wu-tang clan album, right

he also got to have lunch with RZA which by coincidence happened at about the same time as the daraprim thing blew up and.I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in that restaurant
  • sunn wolf said:

so everyone heard that the daraprim asswipe is the one who bought the unique wu-tang clan album, right

he also got to have lunch with RZA which by coincidence happened at about the same time as the daraprim thing blew up and.I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in that restaurant
    ears of corn, heads of lettuce, etc.
  • the whole daraprim thing also resulted in wu being forced donate the profits to charity anyway so they didn't even get their cash out of it - so this whole hilariously capitalist cash grab exercise resulted in daraprim asshole accidentally giving 2m to an aids charity and getting an album which probably sucks ass tbh
  • the whole thing is just extremely funny on multiple levels, i love everything about The Unique Million Dollar Wu Tang Clan Album
  • i mean to top it all off the dude can't legally sell it for 88 years. 88. they picked the number 88.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Once again, this Cilvaringz person seems like a real parasite.

I know there's no such thing as karma, but realizing that all he's gotten out of his attempts to parasitize himself onto the Wu-Tang is hatred from the fans and RZA hogging the spotlight so he doesn't even get much public attention for this makes me want to believe in it.
  • kill living beings
    Okay, that's actually kinda funny.

You know what to do, BIll Murray.
    I don't think it's purely to advance himself or insert himself into the legacy, but even if his motivations weren't/aren't purely selfish his whole approach has been really pigheaded and pretentious and his net etiquette has been stunningly bad and stupid.

I don't think it's purely to advance himself or insert himself into the legacy, but even if his motivations weren't/aren't purely selfish his whole approach has been really pigheaded and pretentious and his net etiquette has been stunningly bad and stupid.

Did you get a look at what Jane posted in the Music thread?

It explains how this album came to be.
  • No one has yet been able to adequately answer me if that includes only the Core Wu or the entire Clan.

if it's the latter, someone should get like fuckin, Dreddy Kruger or The American Cream Team or Killah Priest or The Sunz of Man or Young Dirty Bastard or Bronze Nazareth to steal it back.

Those are all real people, or groups of people.
    I read the posts and the articles linked. Given the way that the guy became involved with the group, I don't think he latched onto them solely out of some desire to get famous and rich or whatever, but that doesn't change just how low he's sunk of late.
    Dreddy Kruger
    I still think it would be funnier if Bill Murray did it, although what you say would make for better poetic justice.
  • edited 2015-12-10 04:14:36
    We can do anything if we do it together.

I read the posts and the articles linked. Given the way that the guy became involved with the group, I don't think he latched onto them solely out of some desire to get famous and rich or whatever, but that doesn't change just how low he's sunk of late.

Yeah, I do agree with this.

He really should've just said no to RZA's demands. If you've read his older comments, he even knew that this would be the right thing to do, but he still complied with his demands in the end anyway. It makes for a very sad situation.
  • kill living beings
    Jane said:

Dreddy Kruger

i am confident that this man could beat the living shit out of me
    I'm sure he could beat me up too but he'd have no reason to

Yeah, I do agree with this.

He really should've just said no to RZA's demands. If you've read his older comments, he even knew that this would be the right thing to do, but he still complied with his demands in the end anyway. It makes for a very sad situation.

I'm not sure what I would have done in his position.

Well, OK, I do: Sell the thing, give the money to charity, and then quietly leak the album with extensive liner notes on every torrent site in existence. But I've never been in that kind of position with people I look up to.
  • Jane said:

Dreddy Kruger

i am confident that this man could beat the living shit out of me
    anyone in the Wu Tang Clan--including the guy who castrated himself--could beat the shit out of any of us