The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2012-03-11 16:27:05
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    I hear England's voice in a drunken tone. O_o
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Is opium any good to try? I mean my ancestors enjoyed it.

Did they?

My ancestors got sick of trading silver for Chinese goods so they unloaded opium on China
  • edited 2012-03-11 16:34:50
    The sadness will last forever.
    Yeah they did.

My grandpa loved his opium.
  • The Chinese hate the British for that to this day, and blame opium for their colonial experiences.
  • edited 2012-03-11 17:03:50
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    In 2000, Willow Rosenberg was arrested for breaking into Sunnydale's only CA Marketplace store and stealing $30 worth of Aquafresh toothpaste. Famous attorney Perry Mason defended Rosenberg in court, arguing that "the store was quite obviously open to the public at that time" and "she totally paid for the toothpaste, too." Both claims were eventually verified when a vampire named Angel came forward with a receipt showing the purchased toothpaste. However, when asked in court what the fuck she planned to do with all that Aquafresh, Rosenberg just blushed and started mumbling too quietly for the jury to hear, so she was found guilty.

Willow was sentenced to remain in Sunnydale forever, though she successfully appealed this verdict in 2002 on the grounds that "it's literally the exact same thing as damning [her] to hell and that's probably cruel and unusual punishment."
  • YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT THE LESBOS DO WIT DA TOOTHPASTE.
  • A crossover between Buffy and Perry Mason? That's just courting disaster.
  • XAMAYCA XAMAYCA
  • Well I finally made some progress on the first piece of music I've done in months. It's only about a minute long and swipes its opening section from the Gradius theme, but it's something to get me out of the slump I've been in.

Speaking of Gradius, now to search for ROMs of it!

• edited 2012-03-11 18:08:25
    @Chris-Chan: It probably wouldn't change the fact that he's a prick.

• edited 2012-03-11 18:08:27
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    ^^Play Life Force (a.k.a. Salamander). The music is awesome, and Tetran and the Brain Golem are in it.
  • oh. I just downloaded the ROM for Gradius 3, since it's for the Super Nintendo (it and the playstation being the only two Emulators I have. Others tend to either bork or not have a lot of games I want to play).
  • Although I think I'll grab Gradius Gaiden too.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *gives the next poster a free mansion, the only catch being that it's shaped like a giant penis*
  • edited 2012-03-11 18:22:26
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Salamander 2 has a Playstation version, as it turns out. It looks pretty cool, too.

^Free mansion? Awesome! I get to go ghost hunting! (looks at mansion) Yes, ghosts, very funny.
  • ...Wow, Gator, the guys that built your house must be big fans of steeples.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ouch, looks like Gator got the shaft.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Thank you, everybody. Those were certainly accurate descriptions, weren't they?

Oddly, I'm almost tempted to make "Gator's phallic mansion" into a Trash Heap Meme.
  • edited 2012-03-11 18:41:47
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Gn
  • Sweeping up dead mice is disgusting.
  • Kinda funny, I found a dead mouse in a computer once.

Now all I need is perpetual sarcasm and a creeper baseball cap.
  • This 8eing sick thing needs to stop.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    This day will soon be at an end and now it's even sooner

and now it's even sooner

and now it's even sooner
  • edited 2012-03-11 19:17:36
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    Every so often I'm reminded that the city I live in has a place called "the Lovecraft Bar", think this is the coolest thing ever, and tell myself I have to go. I never do. 

But that shall change, for after typing that last sentence, I wrote it down in my calender, whose precepts I must obey without hesitation. Soon!
    This 8eing sick thing needs to stop.
    Getting sick of it?

• I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Yeah, being sick is honestly horrible. >_< I have a cold that always lingers. Hope you feel better soon, Oz.
    I went back to work today

It was...okay
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I hope you feel better, too, Ozzy. I'm still well aware of sucky it is to be sick. I've been feeling a little better lately, but this past week was just not the best. So let's all work through this and get better.
  • edited 2012-03-11 19:21:43
  • Thank you.

Yeah the fact I've had to work every day has not helped. I -told- my mom that we need to plan 8etter so we are not all sick at the same time and people don't have to work while they feel like crap warmed over, 8ut since she actually lost her voice and was the sickest, my dad and I really didn't have a choice 8ut to push through it and work.

Pro8a8ly going to go lie down again soon.
  • edited 2012-03-11 19:23:20
    Thanks, squid.

Funny thing is, a couple nights ago, my stomach was acting up a little, and upset stomachs are what ginger is for. Now if only ginger soda wasn't fizzy.
    I am a bad bad person
  • F-F-F-FIGHT

badder than the Power Glove
  • BUT THE POWER GLOVE IS SO BAD!
  • In other news, remember me mentioning Skrillex vs. Feed Me yesterday? Well look at this:

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Waite,rman, come outside3!

What's going on chef?

Well you know how i was always compatining about pepole not letting me go through the parking lot?
    well i insatelld a traffic signal!

that...seems a bit like overkill,cerhf.

neverm ind you, let's turn this baby on

what kind of control board did you get for it, chef?

conrol board? oh now, i control it manually with this remote.
    see, i pursed this button and wno the light is red

...chef, it's red in all four directions. now noboedy canever go.

fine, here. how 'bout now?

now it's red in three directiosn and yellow in the other.

fuck, let's see...*pushes buttons on the remote*
    there, that should do it!

...chef, you have it green in all four diretions.

yep! now everyone can go at once and tnobody has to wait!
    i'ts uch a birlliant idea...what could possibly go wrong?

CRASH

ok, chef, here's what were gonnga do
    give me your remote

never

chef, give it to me or i'll tell you pinkie pie's not real

fine, here' sthe remote. becareufl.

i'm gong to set it to flash red in all four directions
    and then we're both gonna go badk inside

blashing red in all directions?
    that's boring
    why not flash green to eastbound traffic, yellow to southbound traffi, and purple to everypony else

chef, turst me on this one , okay

well, you are the one with the drgree in traffic engineering

...sure, let's go twith that.
  • chef, give it to me or i'll tell you pinkie pie's not real

Waiterman really knows how to hit below the belt.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    pici ház
  • Zzzzzzzz. Sleepy time.
  • edited 2012-03-11 21:11:09
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    worldsspiciestchef reblogged worldsspiciestchef:

worldsspiciestchef:

waiterman asked: Chef, stop reglogging yourself, it's cloogging everyone's dashboards including your mother's

deal with tit. i only reblog the best guy