The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Aliroz said:

(I sincerely mean it.  I do hope you realize that at least one heaper here likes you.)

(Yes, I am a heaper.  I belong here as much as anybody)

:)
    -hugs Aliroz so hard-
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The Commonwealth of Virginia
  • edited 2015-01-01 15:16:48
    Pizza Dog
    We all have our skeletons in our closets... You gotta catch them all after all. 
  • Blue skeleton, Red Skeleton, 1 skeleton, 2 skeleton. 

Hyper skeleton, Big skeleton, Brick skeleton, Bike Skeleton. 
  • 2015 is off to a good start as a I still english mistakes like it's 2014. 
  • I just realized that 2020 will be the year of glasses. 
  • Get it, 2020. Two thousand Twenty. 
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Tomorrow I will be united with Cream once again, and, if everything goes well, it will be forever.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Pyridrym said:

Tomorrow I will be united with Cream once again, and, if everything goes well, it will be forever.

good luck, and may the capricious hand of the immigration authorities be in your favor
  • Calica said:

Pyridrym said:

good luck, and may the capricious hand of the immigration authorities be in your favor

• new years resolutions:

loose 20 more pounds

get a job

save up enough to visit the beau again :3
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    naney said:

new years resolutions:

loose 20 more pounds

get a job

save up enough to visit the beau again :3

I can get behind these.
  • kill living beings
    dooby dooby doo
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

I'm actually not as negative on 2014 as most people are.

That's probably because it marked the beginning of my recovery from the trainwreck that was my 2013. I hope to be completely back to my old self by the end of 2015.
    We'll do it together.
  • my new years resolutions

be more organised academically

exercise more regularly

try not to throw up

getting a job would be nice 2 i suppose
  • 2014 was quite a good year tbf most things fell into place in a decent way

honestly have no idea what I'll be doing by the end of this year though
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I want to be safe and comfortable and happy by the end of 2015!!!
  • edited 2015-01-01 17:06:03

2014 actually turned out very nice for me as well

in other news i am reading a ghost story compilation creatively entitled "modern ghost stories" whilst the beau continues to sleep
  • huh, one of these stories was written by Alec Guinness
    Sleeping boyfriends can be cute at times, at least in my experience.
    Things I'd like to avoid in 2015: that vicious cycle I'm always in where I drink too much caffeine, develop a tolerance, cut back until the tolerance goes away, and then end up drinking too much again.
  • sleeping boyfriends are always cute, except when they're snoring
    Sleeping boyfriends are always cute, if they're *my* sleeping boyfriend.
    (I've never actually watched a boyfriend sleep -_-' )
  • edited 2015-01-01 18:04:07
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • edited 2015-01-01 18:16:39
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • The thing that bothers me the most is John Carpenter's "The Thing" that was spooky. don't you agree? 
    Download AbiWord
    Our latest stable release is version 3.0.1. It's available for a number of languages and operating systems. Release Notes |Changelog | Download.
    Please note Windows users: Due to lack of Windows developers on the project, the latest version for Windows is 2.8.6. Download the installer.

That explains that then.

Sucks to be a Windows user, I suppose?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    people still use abiword?
    Calica said:

people still use abiword?

Touche.
  • kill living beings
    Aliroz said:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

yeah, i think that gait on the cartoon is unrealistic. it's, like, bounding? but why
  • edited 2015-01-01 20:30:30
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    who-could-kick-whose-ass arguments are inherently silly and should never be taken seriously

unless the fight is *severely* unbalanced, there's not going to be a definitive answer to that question

and even if it is an unbalanced fight, improbable occurrences are fiction's bread and butter

like, idk enough about either to say whether ScrewAttack were right in their assessments of Superman and Goku's respective 'power levels' (not actual DBZ power levels, those are different), but in terms of the actual stories, Superman lost to Batman and there's no way he has stronger powers than Goku

pointing out the obvious i guess but sometimes it feels like people on the internet believe everything boils down to simple yes-no answers, like, assuming initial conditions x outcome y is inevitable, when that's obviously inadequate to describe the scenarios being considered
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    upon consideration, the worst people when it comes to power level arguments are people who watched Deadliest Warrior
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    I think my favourite Internet event from 2014 was when /int/ got a guy arrested for shitposting
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I might be the person in the world who knows the most about blog antinatalism.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

dooby dooby doo

oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my daaaaarling clementine
  • I think my favourite Internet event from 2014 was when /int/ got a guy arrested for shitposting

i really need to know how
    Like, I know the general arguments advanced for antinatalism, the major bloggers, the politics and views of the major bloggers, what the press that prints most antinatalist books is called and what it's all about, and when most antinatalist bloggers started locking their comments sections.

You'd be surprised by how many antinatalists don't know those things and express outright confusion when some of them are brought up.

So I am alone in having all that perfectly useless knowledge.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    write a sociological analysis of the movement and see if nine banded will publish it

or don't
    Tachyon said:

write a sociological analysis of the movement and see if nine banded will publish it

or don't

I don't want to give Chip Smith money. He's slimy as fuck.

Also being a published author on a press that publishes the memoirs of holocaust deniers would probably hurt me in the long run.
  • edited 2015-01-01 21:13:09

funny that nine banded comes up now, yesterday the beau and i were discussing wether or not Peter Sotos is the most objectionable to the average reader content-wise out of all of the people there
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    Yay, storytime.

Basically, there was this one tripfag from Jersey called Sheikah Suliman al-Britani. His shitposter persona was that he was an ISIS supporter, and he made hundreds of posts every day about how he was going to travel to Syria and fight infidels, how Americans should be killed, and that kind of stuff. After he reported a Saudi poster for being an atheist to the police (in Saudi Arabia being an atheist is illegal and can get you in jail), /int/ posters got sick of him and decided to report him to the Jersey police. When they searched his house they found two pro Al-Qaeda magazines, and looking through his post history they found he had posted bomb making details in 4chan, alongside hate speech, death threats and more incriminating stuff. He's awaiting for trial now and some thoughtful /int/ users sent him this picture to jail to help through these difficult times.
  • About to have to a bath.

A lovely warm bath.
    naney said:

funny that nine banded comes up now, yesterday the beau and i were discussing wether or not Peter Sotos is the most objectionable to the average reader content-wise out of all of the people there

That's another problem, there'd be a big party for authors in nine-banded books and I'd have to make smalltalk with Peter Sotos.
  • Yay, storytime.

Basically, there was this one tripfag from Jersey called Sheikah Suliman al-Britani. His shitposter persona was that he was an ISIS supporter, and he made hundreds of posts every day about how he was going to travel to Syria and fight infidels, how Americans should be killed, and that kind of stuff. After he reported a Saudi poster for being an atheist to the police (in Saudi Arabia being an atheist is illegal and can get you in jail), /int/ posters got sick of him and decided to report him to the Jersey police. When they searched his house they found two pro Al-Qaeda magazines, and looking through his post history they found he had posted bomb making details in 4chan, alongside hate speech, death threats and more incriminating stuff. He's awaiting for trial now and some thoughtful /int/ users sent him this picture to jail to help through these difficult times.

That's not shitposting, that's actual terrorism with a side of "but I was just foolin'".
  • I might switch this out for another picture of the same character