The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Endless Ocean is a beautiful game, and one of the best experiences I've had with the Wii.

That said, the endless ocean does actually have an end, which is disappointing, and I wouldn't visit certain locations at night. 
    now you've gotten me even more interested
  • What does it mean that when humans look into a mirror they see not just reflect beams of light, but an entire world of possibilties? 
  • Good. 

I meant visiting certain locations at night in real life. It's also good to visit new areas in daylight in the game, but that can only help you so much. 
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it means humans are weird
    and/or have imaginations
  • The cold is comforting, the rain it's tender hug, the mist a warm blanket, the shadows of the dark as a fine silk that wraps around you. 
  • *puts Counterclock's signature up for auction*

• suddenly congestion
  • nausea
    heartburn
    indigestion
    upset stomach
    diarrhea
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    AwwWWWw YEAH WE GOIN' BACK TO THE 2000s
  • It's nearly 2015.

Where the hell did 2014 go?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tools said:

It's nearly 2015.

Where the hell did 2014 go?

I know exactly how you feel

Seems like just yesterday I was falling asleep on Anonus on New Year's Eve >_>
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • edited 2014-12-29 11:18:54
    ಠ_ಠ
    Last year I went to my cousins.

This year they are coming to us.

We normally go to them because they live in a Victorian house with lots of space for them and us (and SO's) to fit in.

We live in a detached house built in the late 80's with just enough room for five people, let alone my cousins and aunt, and two SO's. And some dogs.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You live in the '80s? Then how are you posting here :P
  • Shit. You discovered my secret >_>
    First 20 seconds are relevant:

Our cable bill didn't get paid, so I'm limited to my crappy cellphone internet connection...
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    sigh cwc
  • James, Red Herring.
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    Dangerous Gas Unlawful Release

• BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS

Is this new or something?
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    It makes it sound like he set off chlorine or anhydrous ammonia or something really nasty, not merely pepper spray...then again, I get the feeling Albemarle County is sick of him. :P
    lee4hmz said:

It makes it sound like he set off chlorine or anhydrous ammonia or something really nasty, not merely pepper spray...then again, I get the feeling Albemarle County is sick of him. :P

Have you seen the video? He basically sprayed the guy completely unprovoked.

• my phone is at 1% and i need to get a new charger but the beau is still sleepin cuz he's a huge sluggaboo
    Actually, no, I didn't watch the video ebcause I was in bed by then and I was reading about it on my phone...
  • eeeeeee i got the cutest Question Of tshirt everrrr in the sales
  • also he's been wearing the same t-shirt for 3 days now what a doofus
  • usually i can't justify spending £18 on a tshirt but the fit is perfect and it's organic cotton and all ethical and shit and it is fuckin comfy as shit aaaaaa
  • kill living beings
    naney said:

also he's been wearing the same t-shirt for 3 days now what a doofus

that sounds... sweaty
  • things i need to get at Target:

* shaving cream

* razors

* lint roller

* iPhone charger
    I have to get razor blades, Clif bars, juice, and also sodas if I can afford it

Also I watched the CWC video, and damn, he was pissed over apparently nothing.
  • kill living beings

He called it an ‘unfortunate mistake’ that he had been put on the wrong track by an informant, which caused him to present information about a massacre in World War II as if it had happened in 1992.

those silly croats :')
    Like I said elsewhere, I suspect Chris doesn't understand that pepper spray is a dangerous weapon and just assumed it was something you spray on people to mildly inconvenience them.

At least he can't aim worth shit.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    lee4hmz said:

I have to get razor blades, Clif bars, juice, and also sodas if I can afford it

Also I watched the CWC video, and damn, he was pissed over apparently nothing.
    He was trying to vandalize a Sonic Boom display.

He is very pissed off at Sonic's blue arms in that game. He says they give him a sensory overload.

I wish I were making that up.
    I don't care if it's like three years out of date, I love my Samsung Galaxy S III
    Section: I heard about that, and I get the feeling it's one of those things only Chris would care about. (Him and maybe some Sonic-obsessive on Tumblr, but I doubt even they would go this far to defend what they see as Sonic's honor).
  • edited 2014-12-29 18:51:40
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    As for the blue arms....yeah Sonic didn't have blue arms at first, but I can see why they changed that. The blue arms fit the rest of his body better. Not that Chris would know or care about that because MY FEELS DAMMIT.

I get the feeling it's more "SEGA is ruining my childhood and/or my internal just world because of this rather minor change" than any sort of sensory thing. I wonder if Chris even knows what "sensory overload" means; he may just be using the phrase as a synonym for "it upsets me".
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Lots of people were upset about changes to Sonic's character design, or at least critical of the changes.  i'm guessing Chris mistakenly assumed everyone else cared as much as he did and that he'd have a lot of support for what he was doing.

And yeah, like CA said, he presumably misunderstood how serious pepper spray is.  Non-lethal ≠ safe but i can see him getting the wrong idea there.
    Yeah, tunnel vision can be a dangerous thing. Chris has lived in a world where people can vent their anger with no serious repercussions for so long that he seems to think he can get away with anything, or that his mom or his therapists will be able to talk the cops out of jailing him.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I don't know why people still talk about him at all or follow what he is doing.
    Pyridrym said:

Is this new or something?
    I got one of those on my birthday too!
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i don't, but this was surprising and unexpected.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Cream said:

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    Panurge said:

Cream said:

He's barely relevant these days, except when he does something really stupid like this.

He doesn't warrant trying to shut up people talking about him.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I don't care if it's like three years out of date, I love my Samsung Galaxy S III

it's a good phone
  • Cream said: