The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Nighty night Tachyon.

The novelty of eating Play-Doh wore off fast, even as a little kid.
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Good night :o
    *snuggletentacles Miko up*
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Don't eat coloured-clay-used-in-modeling, eat paper.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wonder if there's anyone who hasn't had Bridge to Terabithia spoiled for them
    Aside from people who actually read the book, naturally
  • Tre said:

Like I'd have to start telling you to look for The Country Junction and the ShopRight and whatnot.

...Pennsylvania has ShopRite?

I always thought it was just a Jersey chain. o_o
    there's like three in the whole state and most of the ones that used to exist are now either PathMarks or one of the Weiss/King's/Mr Z.'s stores.
    but what about Turkey Hill
  • Turkey Hill is actually great though.

You can buy enormous sodas there.
    There used to be one up the road from here but it's gone now

Granted, it was kind of redundant 'cause it was right across the street from a full Kroger store with a gas station, so...
  • Just come to PA, there's like 100 per square mile.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Breaking news: Benedict Cumberbatch is Son of Sam.
    kingCrackers confirmed for Jack The Ripper
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
  • the ultimate fuck you to your deceased relatives
  • kill living beings
    i'm really not comfortable making fun of a family or whoever for having a coffin made after something their dead child would enjoy
  • tfw dead loved ones

tfw grief

tfw cant let it go
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    naney please stop
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Treat the dead as you will the living.

That is what it means to respect the dead.
  • like are those actual caskets for actual people though?

i was assuming that it was some shitty overly morbid joke but like if the kiss casket is a real thing those could be too
  • edited 2014-12-03 05:02:13
    meow meow meowtherfuckers
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/01/living/edna-texas-caskets-family/

they are indeed actual caskets for actual children, so yeah, not good to joke about.
  • i'd say "oops" but that seems

insufficient
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    Dead children are really funny, actually
  • edited 2014-12-03 05:15:18
    @naney don't beat yourself up over it, you didn't know it was real. but yeah, be more careful in the future.

COMPLETELY UNRELATED DISCUSSION, does anyone here have plans for december yet, even if it's just spending all your money on steam sales like a huge fucking nerd (which i hopefully will not be doing, except maybe to buy crusdaer kings 2)

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i admit i chuckled a bit when that showed up on twitter with a "press f to pay respects" joke

i also admit i'm a terrible human being
  • im gonna see my beau and spend mad cash on him

once i get this paper done that is

other than that idk
  • kill living beings
    i need to think of a christmas list, i guess. what a pain. i have transcended material things
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    KJI said:

Dead children are really funny, actually

You know what? You very seldom post except to troll. You're gone.
  • oh cool @mentions do a thing now
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo
  • kill living beings
    dammit, it really does show that stupid "carry on" thing.
  • the carry on thing is more offensive than all but the most heinous of trolling
  • Is it possible to change it?

If so, I'd whip something up to serve as a less gaudy replacement.
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    every time i hear the word 'troll' i think of this guy i knew who would tell you inane little lies about himself like "oh, my middle name is christopher" or "my birthday's in december" and if you believed him he would just go "haha i can't believe you're so gullible, TROLLOLOLOLOLOL". he also wore a slenderman costume to school.

high school sure was an experience.

• edited 2014-12-03 05:32:24

Joyeux said:

every time i hear the word 'troll' i think of this guy i knew who would tell you inane little lies about himself like "oh, my middle name is christopher" or "my birthday's in december" and if you believed him he would just go "haha i can't believe you're so gullible, TROLLOLOLOLOLOL". he also wore a slenderman costume to school.

one time i went to a freind's birthday party

and there was this girl who did nothing but awkwardly reference various ragecomic meme faces and whatnot and it was like the most potent secondhand embarrassment i've ever felt
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    "hi, my name's Steve"
    "oh hi Steve"
    "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you actually believed my name was Steve!"

why do such people exist
    Like for serious, 'Press [F] to pay respects' is just hysterical.
  • I have never before known the pure joy of hearing native Japanese speakers pretending to be Touhou characters saying the word "fuck".

• kill living beings
    Joyeux said:

every time i hear the word 'troll' i think of this guy i knew who would tell you inane little lies about himself like "oh, my middle name is christopher" or "my birthday's in december"

Oh heh, I still do th-
    Joyeux said:

and if you believed him he would just go "haha i can't believe you're so gullible, TROLLOLOLOLOLOL". he also wore a slenderman costume to school.

ew
  • edited 2014-12-03 05:45:08
    naney said:

Joyeux said:

and there was this girl who did nothing but awkwardly reference various ragecomic meme faces and whatnot and it was like the most potent secondhand embarrassment i've ever felt
    pray for the souls of all the teenagers who have or currently are going through their meme phase. they still have a chance. when they reach adulthood all hope is lost.

I feel so out of touch. I don't know who those Touhou characters are. Are they the goddesses from Ten Desires? Are there even goddesses in Ten Desires? I know nothing anymore.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Seiga Kaku: An eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil immortal hermit.
    Kasen Ibara: A something pretending to be a hermit. Probably an oni.
  • Joyeux said:

naney said:

Joyeux said:

pray for the souls of all the teenagers who have or currently are going through their meme phase. they still have a chance. when they reach adulthood all hope is lost.

I feel so out of touch. I don't know who those Touhou characters are. Are they the goddesses from Ten Desires? Are there even goddesses in Ten Desires? I know nothing anymore.
    Seiga Kaku, who is evil, and Kasen Ibara who is mysterious and possibly an oni. Both are hermits.
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
  • kill living beings
    kasen is only in comix, so if you game you probably haven't seen her
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    According to this page, Kasen is implied to be one of the "big four of the mountain," which I think implies being an oni? idk
  • The Four Oni of the Mountain, yes

the other two that exist in the Touhou canon are Suika and Yuugi. Which leaves the other two from the myth unaccounted for.
  • edited 2014-12-03 06:22:04
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    So, Kasen is likely number 3, and I guess number 4, we will never know for now!