The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wonder who actually uses exFAT
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    darkness darkness
    maximum volume yields maximum results
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

maximum volume yields maximum results

*DRO)))))))))))))))))))))))NE...*
    the CD booklet has "scott O)))" on the front

I am amused
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I shall be Odradek again in the morning
    and I shall be Imipolex G
  • And my axe
  • I am writing music for the first time in what seems like millenia. 

It's Deck the Halls bent out of immediate recognition. Which is technically a remix, but hey, it's new.
    *riffs*
    Well, it's November now. So I guess it's back to just being me.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

I wonder who actually uses exFAT

exFAT was a joke from the start. If DVD players from 1997 can understand UDF, why can't a digital camera? 

Not that it matters, because anything that does matter just uses NTFS or ext*.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    remember reiserfs
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    You know, one of the things I hate most about Marijuana and the people who use it is that they ruined Brownies, the best food ever, and now you can't eat brownies.

Ugh, can I please die before I'm thirty?  I don't wanna see the future, young people these days are such twerps!

4/20 GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY A LOVELY APRIL DAY, BLOCKHEADS.
    4/20, Hitler's birthday!
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Lilly: Yup, and I remember it dying, like, right after Reiser got locked up. I'm not sure what bandwagon its partisans ended up on.
    (2015 self)
    Gosh, I hate the internet, and if it wasn't holding tons of lives and jobs hostage...

SLOW INTERNET FOREVER.

SUPPORT CORPORATE CONTROL OF THE INTERNET, END NET NEURALITY!

SHOW SOLIDARITY WITH THE NSA!

KILL THE SCREENS!  KILL THE BINARY!  NO MORE MOVING PICTURES AND FLICKERING LIGHTS!
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

You know, one of the things I hate most about Marijuana and the people who use it is that they ruined Brownies, the best food ever, and now you can't eat brownies.

Ugh, can I please die before I'm thirty?  I don't wanna see the future, young people these days are such twerps!

wow I didn't know that the existence of marijuana destroyed all marijuana-free brownies
  • BROWNIES ARE THE BEST

caps lock was accidental but im keeping it
  • syle us to-dseg ume dseg-hwamlican Waf.
    going to bed, when I next see HH I expect to have my usual identity again.
  • In 2009, Tootsie Rolls became certified kosher by the Orthodox Union.
  • ULTRA-RAD HACKER REFUGEE FROM THE FUTURE
    what about like peanut butter brownies
    naney said:

In 2009, Tootsie Rolls became certified kosher by the Orthodox Union.

I like to think that this was mostly the work of one rabbi on the council who really fucking loved Tootsie rolls.

"Matthias I'm telling you man this just isn't that important"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, DAVE"
    (2015 self)
    Lilly said:

wow I didn't know that the existence of marijuana destroyed all marijuana-free brownies
    First off, yes it did destroy all marijuana-free brownies.  It's why you can't eat or make brownies any more.  It ruined brownies, like how certain people ruined hoods and fedoras.  Or how english-speakers ruined english (I mean, come on, stupid english-speakers.  How dare you sully it by writing it down?  I'm looking at you, Caedmon!  And I'm not sure anyone should ever have been allowed to speak it in the first place.).  Or how musical instruments which contain the letter E but not the letter A ruined music (I'm looking at you,Voice!).

IT'S HARD BEING AN ALIROZ AND NOBODY UNDERSHTANDS MY PAIN!  BWAAAAAAAAH!
  • i'd say i'd keep eating brownies but tbh if i had brownies i'd prolly just think about calories the whole time

i may have issues :/
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

like how certain people ruined...fedoras

(2015 self)
    In all seriousness, the association with Marijuana makes brownies "impure" in my mind in a way that few people can understand.
    if you're concerned about possible drug contamination just buy brownie mix and make the brownies yourself. 
    El Kabong said:

like how certain people ruined...fedoras

• edited 2014-11-01 00:49:14
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

if you're concerned about possible drug contamination just buy brownie mix and make the brownies yourself.

That's not how Purity works.
  • Fuckity hi
    (2015 self)
    I'm sorry, Chocolate Fudge Brownies.

That's not how Purity works.
    then maybe you should see a psychologist
  • I want some brownies now.

No, I NEEEEEEEED some brownies now.
  • edited 2014-11-01 00:59:12
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    I actually do see a therapist, though not recently as I've been doing pretty well.  Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think it's a problem.

It's just...

maybe there's one other person in the internet-world who dislikes Marijuana/cannabis/ganja/that-flipping-awful-whatever.  And I could meet him and make a club and have a treehouse and have someone to say "Oh, I totally know that feeling" to this.

But man, not even Yarrun understands me on Marijuana.  It's about as likely as someone out there who, without ever having met me or anyone who ever met me, has the same feelings on Almond Ice Cream.
  • kill living beings
    now my twitter avtar looks weird
    (2015 self)

now my twitter avtar looks weird

You can have avatars on Twitter?
  • kill living beings
    yes

mine is another character from serial experiments lain

i made the image orange for october and just now switched it back to normal, but i'd gotten used to it
    you have a twitter?
  • kill living beings
    https://twitter.com/mnxmnkmnd guaranteed marijuana free, unless i retweet something from human rights watch about the drug war probably
  • kill living beings
    you can?
    (2015 self)

https://twitter.com/mnxmnkmnd guaranteed marijuana free, unless i retweet something from human rights watch about the drug war probably

Danke.

Resurgam.
  • LWLW
    edited 2014-11-01 01:44:22

I actually do see a therapist, though not recently as I've been doing pretty well.  Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think it's a problem.

It's just...

maybe there's one other person in the internet-world who dislikes Marijuana/cannabis/ganja/that-flipping-awful-whatever.  And I could meet him and make a club and have a treehouse and have someone to say "Oh, I totally know that feeling" to this.

But man, not even Yarrun understands me on Marijuana.  It's about as likely as someone out there who, without ever having met me or anyone who ever met me, has the same feelings on Almond Ice Cream.

I dislike recreational drug use too, but I rarely see much of a reason to discuss it here because so many people disagree, at least as to drugs like marijuana.  It seems fine to me that people have differences of opinion on stuff. I probably would not have even started posting on TVT in the first place if I wanted to only talk to people who would agree with me.  

It is unlikely that I will ever really "get" heapers enough to be buddy buddy with anyone here, but I still like reading what people have to say. I feel kind of similarly about real life interactions to be honest. I am glad to have the opportunity to be exposed to people with diverse views and backgrounds. At the same time, it seems like I prefer to keep my distance more than other people do when it comes to personal relationships and I am not sure that is such a bad thing.

Anywho, I guess that is a long-winded way of saying that it is not inherently bad to hang out somewhere where the people do not agree with you about everything.
  • I actually do see a therapist, though not recently as I've been doing pretty well.  Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think it's a problem.

It's just...

We basically have the same stance on marijuana usage. The only difference that I remember is that you don't want it to be legalized, and I want it to be legalized (or at least, given less severity in the legal system) because I rank legal marijuana as less terrible than overstuffed prisons. 

That counts for something, doesn't it?
  • not sure how i feel about this avie
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    what is the source on it
  • has the doctrine of "i know it when i see it" been properly applied by the P5?