The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• im never gonna find a pair of glasses that satisfies me completely

guess im just gonna have to live with that

hahaha look at those lumpy shoulders
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    THat's not funny, naney.  Some of us have funny looking arms.

(has very bony, pointy elbows).
  • edited 2014-08-11 20:37:47
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Why did I buy a used CD-ROM of Microsoft Train Simulator

It was 99 cents but still
  • Aliroz said:

THat's not funny, naney.  Some of us have funny looking arms.

(has very bony, pointy elbows).
    the suit has lumpy shoulders because it does not fit right, not because the shoulders of the person wearing it are lumpy
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Relating to the last page: Williams was excellent as the murderer in Insomnia, so while I may not be so keen on a lot of his work I can't knock his acting chops.

In any case, that's disheartening. I feel really bad for his family.
  • edited 2014-08-11 21:03:05
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    OH, that's okay, then.  Sorry Naney.

It's just, my elbows are seriously pointy and boney, as are my wrists.  I never really grew into them.  Stupid small body.

I mean, my feet are big and my fingers are long, if I hadn't been, well, me, I would have been tall; probably the tallest one in my family.

Man, I'm talkative when I'm off-meds.  Shipment comes next week.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Ironic

ABC is owned by Disney, who also employed him as the voice of the Genie

good job mickey
  • Whether inspired by Vienna at the turn of the century (fall 2009) or the
    early eighties post-punk scene in Britain (fall 2012), Robert Geller
    designs for the modern man. “A man who wants to look good but has a bit
    of an edge,” he once told a reporter. “He likes manly things, but also
    sensitive things. He’s a tough guy that loves his mom very much.”
    one of the best designer blurbs i've ever seen
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Robin Williams is the actor who defined my favorite childhood movies, it's so hard to believe he's gone.
  • edited 2014-08-11 21:24:41
    (flower path)
    Anonus said:

Ironic

good job mickey
    didn't robin williams refuse to work for disney for a long while because of how aladdin was handled
    A0l7F_WCQAEvyp4.jpg

LUDA
    Wilhelm said:

Anonus said:

Ironic

good job mickey
    didn't robin williams refuse to work for disney for a long while because of how aladdin was handled
    ah, yes
    I kind of had to watch the end of Dead Poet's Society.

I don't even like the movie that much, I just had to.
  • There’s three things in this world that you need: Respect for all kinds of life, a nice bowel movement on a regular basis, and a navy blazer.

fashion blog remembrances
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    RESURGAM.
  • kill living beings
    morrigan, i understand that you're not feeling well mentally, and that something is deeply concerning you, and that you're attempting to be philosophical, so please understand that i'm not going to answer that until you explain why you punched him so hard his skull split
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo
    a rainbow in curved air
    5 foot 8
    slow-ass jolene
    sacred geometry
    gee I'm a tree
    overdubbing
    kill all the accountants
    fairy in a bottle
    how does the morph ball work, exactly? how does she morph?
  • she doesn't, she dies the first time she tries and the rest of the games are a hallucination from that first time onwards
    "the protagonist went insane early on and everything after that is a hallucination" this is, like, the best standard theory there is for everything
    beyond the valley of a day in the life
    the breasts of the universe
    verse chorus verse chorus

level boss level boss
    nazi motorcycles
    14-Hour Technicolor Dream
  • can't beat the system

go with the flow

"the protagonist went insane early on and everything after that is a hallucination" this is, like, the best standard theory there is for everything

or else: "the protagonist died at the beginning and everything after that is the afterlife"
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wish I was cute
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

gee I'm a tree

I wish I was cute

define "cute"
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I dunno, like I relate some detail of my home life and someone goes "aww"

This is admittedly an oddly specific definition
    I guess what I'm actually thinking is that I'd like to be seen as cute for my actual self and not just my princess persona
  • shhhhhh hunty

you're totes cute
  • Odradek said:

Robin Williams is the actor who defined my favorite childhood movies, it's so hard to believe he's gone.

Yeah, it hasn't really registered for me. Just thinking about it is making me cry a bit though.
    I'm looking at buildings owned by Disney

In addition to the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank - ABC's West Coast headquarters and the Roy E. Disney Animation Studio aren't even part of the main complex, they're across the street from it - there's a shitton of Disney stuff on Circle Seven Drive (named for the logo associated with some of ABC's owned-and-operated stations) in Glendale. Including the 125-acre Grand Central Creative Campus!

When they call Disney "the Magic Kingdom," they aren't fucking kidding
    Anonus said:

I'm looking at buildings owned by Disney

In addition to the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank - ABC's West Coast headquarters and the Roy E. Disney Animation Studio aren't even part of the main complex, they're across the street from it - there's a shitton of Disney stuff on Circle Seven Drive (named for the logo associated with some of ABC's owned-and-operated stations) in Glendale. Including the 125-acre Grand Central Creative Campus!

When they call Disney "the Magic Kingdom," they aren't fucking kidding
    Pagebottom quoted

And added to:

Disney is, under Bob Iger's watch, a VERY well-run company, except for that pesky ABC. ABC is only even in Disney's portfolio because they had a deal with DreamWorks Television to run their productions, and one of the partners in DreamWorks was Jeffrey Katzenberg. Michael Eisner didn't get along with him, and buying ABC was an easy way to spite him. But ABC did bring gifts to Disney, like ESPN and eventual CEO Iger.

Disney doesn't really know how to run a TV network, not even under Iger. They've actually tried to sell off ABC in the past (this is why I do my ABC Warner thing), but it's so tied at the hip with Disney's bases of operation that it would be a pain in the ass completely divorcing it from Disney.
    Though there is a complex in Burbank named The Prospect Studios that came in the Capital Cities/ABC purchase. It was once ABC Television Center (West), the West Coast headquarters of the network, the base of KABC-TV, and the location of ABC News's Los Angeles bureau. Then all of that stuff got moved out after Disney took over.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    So I took my Ambien at 8:30 to try and help me sleep better after SEVERAL failed attempts to brute-force fix things. I proceeded to sleep from 9 to 11, whereupon my brain apparently decided "well, that's my sleep for the night", and now I'm awake. AGAIN. :| :| :| :| :| :|