• snape pisses me off because he is alan rickman but not attractive somehow
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    naney said:

snape pisses me off because he is alan rickman but not attractive somehow

JK Rowling: Boner confuser
  • Odradek said:

It is the year 2014

Tumblr is still complaining about Snape
    The most annoying thing to me is the way they haphazardly append "nice guy" traits to him even though it doesn't fit his character.
    On TvTropes I used to get annoyed at Nice Guy hate.

Not because it was wrong, I just thought that everyone with sense had already gotten the message and those who didn't were actively refusing to get it, so the THIS IS BAD GUYS message just got as tedious as the morals in cartoons.
    Also I think that while the message is needed, part of it is rooted in misunderstandings, but where the misunderstanding lies exactly is something I'm still trying to formulate myself
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    Oh God /cgl/ is having Dashcon threads. I don't normally go to that board but I'm making an exception
  • baklahaklavaklahvabavabakhalavakhabakhlakabaka
  • things that are not the same

baklava
    balaclava
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Lava.
    Pavlova.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Odradek said:

naney said:

Didn't Rowling really did intend for Snape to be ugly until someone in Hollywood decided to cast Alan Rickman in the role?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Somehow my sims always end up cheating on each other

I don't know if it's the game or if it's me but it seems like a lot of interactions I'd think are platonic end up triggering the "had an affair" memory, and once I hit that point, I just kinda say "fuck it" and go into full-on cheating
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    MetaFour said:

Odradek said:

naney said:

Didn't Rowling really did intend for Snape to be ugly until someone in Hollywood decided to cast Alan Rickman in the role?
    Yes.
    I kind of want to check out that Deltora Chronicles anime one day, even though I'm sure it's really bad.
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

For some reason I am wondering if this is the same room where registration took place in Katsucon 2014.
    Let me just ask the real question here: was Teen Wolf any good, or is this just "eeeeeeeeeeeee pretty boys eeeeeeeeeeee"
  • Odradek said:

Let me just ask the real question here: was Teen Wolf any good, or is this just "eeeeeeeeeeeee pretty boys eeeeeeeeeeee"

from what i saw of it on my dashboard most likely the latter
    I suppose I will wait forever for my Big Wolf on Campus reboot.
    Pssst! Watch Wolf's Rain. Do it.

*absconds like a clumsy thief in the late evening*
  • Pssst! Watch Wolf's Rain. Do it.

*absconds like a clumsy thief in the late evening*
    (*apprehends, scuttles away with*)
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo
  • Saw Earth to Echo. Imagine Super 8, but not a mess.
    this building needs a haircut

• edited 2014-07-13 19:55:40
    I want to find a girl who will let me watch while she builds a snowman 
    that is cool but might be more suited to the NSFW thread
    ...?

Hi, DG.
  • edited 2014-07-13 19:35:40
    Hello, JHM

How have you been? I heard that you
  • I still can't figure out how to post here.
  • you type things into the box and then you press the post button. if you want to be fancy there are some little icon-y things above the boxes that do things to the text you currently have highlighted. if you like HTML click the little page icon with the brackets and put in HTML tags as desired

badda bing, badda boom

• I post things, all of it doesn't
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    sometimes Vanilla eats posts

it happens rarely enough on my end that I tend to forget about that
    Yeah. I think it's partly a browser thing and partly a Vanilla thing, maybe? Not sure.
  • Looks like this board just doesn't play nice with Internet Explorer. Chrome is working alright so far.
    I don't think it likes IE, although if I am not mistaken Al uses IE on some ancient Windows OS and it works fine. But Al is an enigma, so s/he doesn't count.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The WYSIWYG editor doesn't like IE, at least when I tried it on my relatively recent Windows PC...
  • the WYSIWYG editor is maximum gaytarded
    Wait a minute here, the text editing options have vanished for me. What now.

I'm in Chrome, although Chrome's been kind of odd for me of late...
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Seems like TinyMCE might be more gaytarded than CLEditor...

• edited 2014-07-13 20:15:56
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Apparently so. Turned the whole forum into the same format as PMs. Which would be OK if I knew more than a minimal amount of HTML. Maybe. Sorta.
  • edited 2014-07-13 20:15:53

i will never speak ill of CLEditor ever again ;_;
  • Apparently so. Turned the whole forum into the same format as PMs. Which would be OK if I knew more than a minimal amount of HTML. Maybe. Sorta.

there was a wee button you could push to make a WYSIWYG thing pop up but it was a mess
    Oh.

*...*

0----0
  • Oh.

*...*

0----0
    :3

(*smooshes yer face*)
    AAAAAA-
    What's crazy is that I actually like TinyMCE but the Vanilla implementation of it...well, leaves a lot to be desired.

Makes me wish I knew enough to write a new plugin based on the latest TinyMCE...
    Superwholock
  • we need to use the TV Tropes interface
    Remember when the internet was obsessed with the idea of the Hobbits in Lord of the Rings fucking?

Good times, goooooood times.