The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

i say we FORCE russia to annex texas

if not, we nuke their gas lines

Seven Flags Over Texas?
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    you fool, they are russians

the likely outcome of this is the russian annexation of the western sahara
  • with cinder blocks tied to all four of their feet
  • edited 2014-05-26 23:21:42
    Tachyon said:

you fool, they are russians

the likely outcome of this is the russian annexation of the western sahara

i actually laughed at this because, western sahara

i know nothing about that country other than that morocco claims it
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    We are approaching post 250,000

we must get some top-tier shitposting going, quick
  • My dreams exceed my real life

yay

^have straw-anti-gays agree with them in the most obnoxious way possible on twitter?

This doesn't work either.
  • edited 2014-05-26 23:22:07
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    shittupostannu

^y
  • so when is it fair game to cause a giant sinkhole beneath the middle east
  • also remember to encourage tibetan independence just to piss off the chinese government more
  • so yeah, tibetan independence songs in 6/4 time
  • also remember to defecate on mao's corpse before putting it into the meatgrinder
  • also i take another penalty card
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

We are approaching post 250,000

we must get some top-tier shitposting going, quick

ESPN went to the grocery store and there it met the Beatles
  • edited 2014-05-26 23:24:19
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

so when is it fair game to cause a giant sinkhole beneath the middle east

When all the att, great buildings, artifacts, streets, and everything of historical, artistic, and cultural significance has been evacuated.
    flood renren with accounts announcing that taiwan does not belong to china
  • break open the disney vault

FREE DISNEY MOVIES FOR EVERYONE
    Aliroz said:

When all the att, great buildings, artifacts, streets, and everything of historical, artistic, and cultural difference has been evacuated.
    also innocent civilians
  • edited 2014-05-26 23:25:32
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    it was then that tachyon realized that aliroz is all about the destruction of innocent civilians

|
    |
    v the smiley fools nobody
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Tachyon said:

Aliroz said:

When all the att, great buildings, artifacts, streets, and everything of historical, artistic, and cultural difference has been evacuated.
    also innocent civilians
    Well, that goes without saying, of course. (:

*riffs*
  • well in that case let's just get a gigantic pile of PISS AND DIARRHEA AND MAGGOTS and then SPRAY IT AT EVERY SINGLE CONSERVATIVE POLITICIAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST OF EVERY RELIGION
  • actually how about every religious nut politician ever
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    does the middle east have a middle east

?
    I typed the word "diarrhea" so many times today
  • FUCK YOU FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS
    FUCK YOU FUNDAMENTALIST JEWS
    FUCK YOU FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIMS

A POX ON ALL YOUR HOUSES
  • ENCOURAGE POLYTHEISM
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    But guys, I am a fundamentalist christian.
    A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSESESESESESESESESEESE

may you grow testicles on your asses in your next life
    I didn't know they allowed alligators to convert
    Christianity is open to everybody, Imi.

FUCK THE TALIBAN

this has to be the least controversial statement you can make in a western country
  • what's the appeal of name brand shit again

I mean I'm literally all for frivolous spending of money but I honestly don't get the appeal

this is a really complicated question.

because most of the expensive brand name clothing you see in your day to say life isn't much better than the stuff you could go get at Macy's, people buy it because they want to show off how much money they spent. Like when someone walks by clutching a Louis Vuitton handbag they want you to know that they shelled out 1-2000 dollars on a purse that is functionally and aesthetically identical to one you could buy for 50-200 dollars without an ugly print all over it.

On the other hand, you have high fashion, which is a weird combination of hobby and art, mainly indulged in by clothing nerds. This clothing is also expensive, but this is less to do with brand cachet and more due to the unique aesthetics, materials and construction involved (example). think of it less as some dude buying clothes and more like some dude buying art that he just so happens to wear.

of course this explanation is really, really truncated but i hope it helps!
    Tachyon said:

Christianity is open to everybody, Imi.

well that's open-minded and groovy
  • FUCK THE FAMILY
    FUCK THE SKULL AND BONES
    FUCK THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WHO BELIEVE IN THE ILLUMINATI
    FUCK THE ILLUMINATI TOO ANYWAY
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tachyon said:

FUCK THE TALIBAN

this has to be the least controversial statement you can make in a western country
    I dunno, I certainly wouldn't wanna engage in sexual intercourse with any of those guys...
  • so yeah, tibetan independence songs in 6/4 time

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa

what's the appeal of name brand shit again

I mean I'm literally all for frivolous spending of money but I honestly don't get the appeal

because most of the expensive brand name clothing you see in your day to say life isn't much better than the stuff you could go get at Macy's, people buy it because they want to show off how much money they spent. Like when someone walks by clutching a Louis Vuitton handbag they want you to know that they shelled out 1-2000 dollars on a purse that is functionally and aesthetically identical to one you could buy for 50-200 dollars without an ugly print all over it.

On the other hand, you have high fashion, which is a weird combination of hobby and art, mainly indulged in by clothing nerds. This clothing is also expensive, but this is less to do with brand cachet and more due to the unique aesthetics, materials and construction involved (example). think of it less as some dude buying clothes and more like some dude buying art that he just so happens to wear.

I figured the first part and the second helps much sankyuu
    Richie Rich meets SJWs
  • Confusion will be YOUR epitath 

what's the appeal of name brand shit again

MAN DID YOU JUST DISS HIGH FASHION

I LOVE THAT SHIT SO MUCH I NAMED MY SON DONATELLO VERSUS

YOU THINK I'M JOKING BUT I'M NOT
    you thought it was a joke post
  • Aliroz said:

I'm not sure you are since you don't seem to be telling me and everyone you meet to repent or be damned and forcibly inserting religion into every conversation.
    glennmagusharvey meets sjws
    *bassline*

Aliroz said:

I'm not sure you are since you don't seem to be telling me and everyone you meet to repent or be damned and forcibly inserting religion into every conversation.
    shockingly, most people do not act like stereotypes of groups they belong to

not all the time, at least
  • what's the appeal of name brand shit again

MAN DID YOU JUST DISS HIGH FASHION

I LOVE THAT SHIT SO MUCH I NAMED MY SON DONATELLO VERSUS

YOU THINK I'M JOKING BUT I'M NOT
    nah man i really love high fashion
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    EYEBROWS WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

break open the disney vault

FREE DISNEY MOVIES FOR EVERYONE

you forgot old TV shows