Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I actually think miniskirts are ok

nobody would want to see me wear one, unfortunately
  • The Playstation 1.89 will retail for:

three hundred seventy-seven point ninety-six yuu ess dollars
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    33 pencils
    PENCIL BREAKER
    hay Imi btw

i've been playing with the SMBX level editor lately

the impression i'm getting is it's very limited in what it'll let you do

is this accurate?
  • edited 2014-02-02 21:56:14
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    It definitely has its limitations, but there's actually a surprising amount you can do with some creativity. It helps if you know the more "advanced" features like the event function.

Also, some of the engine's capabilities are not seen in the editor itself (for example changing the appearance and behavior of enemy NPCs).
  • Tachyon said:

Naney

will you explain the picture you posted please?

with the dudes in the shirts?

the one on the right and the one in the middle have weird, distracting buttons, the one on the right looks to be 198% polyester, all of them have overly busy detailing.

a button-up shirt should be clean and simple (*it can have a pattern, polka-dot, plaid, whatever but if it does the other things it's work with should be more conservative*), well fitting, and if the hem is not squared it should always be tucked in unless you have like next-level layering skills
  • Miniskirts are cute I think.

It definitely has its limitations, but there's actually a surprising amount you can do with some creativity. It helps if you know the more "advanced" features like the event function.

Also, some of the engine's capabilities are not seen in the editor itself (for example changing the appearance and behavior of enemy NPCs).

i know about npc flags and events... i can imagine with some creativity it's possible to do all kinds of things with those

i was thinking earlier about what a shame it was that level bgm has to loop, so you can't have a song with an intro that loops seamlessly

but actually the thought occurs that you probably could, since you can change the music using events

the one on the right and the one in the middle have weird, distracting buttons, the one on the right looks to be 198% polyester, all of them have overly busy detailing.

a button-up shirt should be clean and simple (*it can have a pattern, polka-dot, plaid, whatever but if it does the other things it's work with should be more conservative*), well fitting, and if the hem is not squared it should always be tucked in unless you have like next-level layering skills

ah ok, that makes sense

thanks
    i was thinking earlier about what a shame it was that level bgm has to
    loop, so you can't have a song with an intro that loops seamlessly

but actually the thought occurs that you probably could, since you can change the music using events
    It's technically possible although I don't think I've ever tried it.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I feel weird

Physically I can't quite get comfortable

And emotionally I'm having one of those weird mood swings where I find myself irritable for no apparent reason

:(
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Thanks
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-02-02 22:15:12
    I wanna run with the wild hornses, run with the wild hornses
  • how come unicorns aren't called hornses
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Tachyon said:

(i hate that "cynicism, protesting, rejecting authority, individualism, drugs, rock and roll, miniskirts, and the free spirit of following no rules because you're not the boss of me" are getting lumped together like they're part and parcel of the same ideology here)

They're not part of the same ideology. Those are just things I associate with the counterculture of the sixties. But they aren't part of a set any more than BPs oil spills, Egypt kicking out Mubarak, Pokemon generation Vi, fedoras, Discworld, and Pixar movies are all part of one monolithic thing.

It's just weird to think of the people at Woodstock as being old now and that, say, some of the congressmen of the U.S. might have grown up in similar times or situations to the flower power guys.
    i guess that is kind of weird.
    The Baby Boomers got old and sold out, simple as that
  • I feel weird

Physically I can't quite get comfortable

And emotionally I'm having one of those weird mood swings where I find myself irritable for no apparent reason

:(

• My dreams exceed my real life
    http://lesswrong.com/r/discussion/lw/jfr/link_why_im_not_on_the_rationalist_masterlist/

I wander if Less Wrongites are stupid, willfully blind, or just filthy liars.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Tre said:

I'm fine with pretty much any other pronouns though

He, she, they, zhe and shklee are all fine with me (amongst others)

This transperson lost it at "shklee."
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Miniskirts are a thing that Miko likes.
  • i prefer no pronouns, i must always be addressed as mr. mcfluffingtons the fourth
    I like just being a lady and some people are non-binary and that is A-okay.
    i do wish that there was a gender-neutral English singular pronoun we could all agree on.
  • Miko said:

Tre said:

I'm fine with pretty much any other pronouns though

He, she, they, zhe and shklee are all fine with me (amongst others)

This transperson lost it at "shklee."
    I was hoping someone would catch that reference! All hail Yivo.
    Tachyon said:

i do wish that there was a gender-neutral English singular pronoun we could all agree on.

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    "shklee" looks like a typo of Shaklee, an old Amway-ish MLM. :P
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Los Angeles-based post-punk outfit inspired by Neubauten et al. Weird stuff. Good stuff.
  • Help I'm getting into Runescape again.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Why is that bad?
  • Hannibal Traven may have the worst voice actor out of everybody in Cyrodil.

I know everyone can't be Patrick Stewart, but he could try to not completely bored. 
    *attempts to buy Imiponts with bubble gum*
    I don't chew gum

I might accept bubblegum pop music, though
  • Why is that bad?

It's not; I was being facetious.
    &Anonus
    Cirno
    off to slumber go I
  • Cirno

My first avatar on this site was Cirno.

• BTW Aliroz did you get my response to your response to my post?
  • It's 1am and I didn't even notice.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Shklee is clearly the pronoun used for an insectoid alien race.
  • edited 2014-02-03 08:43:02
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.You can eat the corn out of my shit. You can eat the corn out of my shit.
    ew