The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2014-01-04 19:56:14
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    * Darkness
    * Darkly Sweet Madness
    * Sweet Madness

pictured: true art
  • I'm not going to be continuing my LP of Vantage Master, because after a point the text stops being translated into English and becomes thus incomprehensible, but I really wanted to post this screencap

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    It wasn't particularly comprehensible in the first place.
  • Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Kexruct said:

I'm not bothered by any religions except Scientology and Jehovah's Witnesses. 

Scientology I probably don't have to explain, but Jehovah's Witnesses just seem very socially conservative and believe a lot of iffy things I really don't like.
    I'm extremely socially conservative. I am a fundamentalist. Also, I believe a lot of iffy things that other people really don't like. And, you know, having a religion with similar missionary ideas as Jehovah's witness, I've always identified with them a lot.
    You overestimate your own conservatism.
    No, I just don't express my more conservative views for fear of how you guys react to them.  If I said certain of the things I actually believe and think, I'd have been banned long ago.

Also, you heapers have a huge habit of assuming I'm not a fundamentalist because you don't dislike me, so I can't be part of any group you don't like.  You dislike fundamentalists, but you're okay with me, so I'm not a real fundamentalist, I'm really more like one of you. 

I'm as bigoted and stupidly conservative as anybody!
    Given that I have been very upset with you in the past I do not think that is the case.
    I am so
    not one of you. I would fit right in with the extreme conservatives. You can't make me a good person if I don't want to be one. I COULD TOTALLY FORCE MY VIEWS ON OTHERS AND WITHOUT THE THREAT OF BANNING I WOULD TOTALLY DO SO ALL YHE TIME. I REFUSE TO BE CONSIDERATE! I REFUSE TO BE REASONABLE OR COMPROMISE....

as long as you're okay with that.

I have the feeling that this is a post that requires a -pat- -pat-.

Just a feeling.

The ways of the -pat- -pat- elude me at times. 
  • It wasn't particularly comprehensible in the first place.

Yeah but there's like actual cutscenes and shit and I can't read them because

Hey, Nick

Is this...is this Thin Chin?
    there's not enough bad photoshop in this picture for him to be that guy.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Kexruct said:

Scientology I probably don't have to explain, but Jehovah's Witnesses just seem very socially conservative and believe a lot of iffy things I really don't like.
    I'm extremely socially conservative. I am a fundamentalist. Also, I believe a lot of iffy things that other people really don't like. And, you know, having a religion with similar missionary ideas as Jehovah's witness, I've always identified with them a lot.
    No, I just don't express my more conservative views for fear of how you guys react to them.  If I said certain of the things I actually believe and think, I'd have been banned long ago.

Also, you heapers have a huge habit of assuming I'm not a fundamentalist because you don't dislike me, so I can't be part of any group you don't like.  You dislike fundamentalists, but you're okay with me, so I'm not a real fundamentalist, I'm really more like one of you. 

Given that I have been very upset with you in the past I do not think that is the case.
    I am so
    not one of you. I would fit right in with the extreme conservatives. You can't make me a good person if I don't want to be one. I COULD TOTALLY FORCE MY VIEWS ON OTHERS AND WITHOUT THE THREAT OF BANNING I WOULD TOTALLY DO SO ALL YHE TIME. I REFUSE TO BE CONSIDERATE! I REFUSE TO BE REASONABLE OR COMPROMISE....

no you wouldn't

I know that b/c i'm a lawyer, and lawyers know everything
    Oh yeah?  WHERE'S THE ALZHEIMER'S CURES YOU COULD BE MAKING?  WHAT'S WITH YOUR REFUSAL TO RESURRECT THE DINOSAURS?  IS THE  REINMANN HYPOTHESIS CORRECT? PLEASE RECREATE THE LIBRARIES OF ALEXANDRIA AND KIEV!
  • Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Kexruct said:

I am so

no you wouldn't

Oh yeah?  WHERE'S THE ALZHEIMER'S CURES YOU COULD BE MAKING?  WHAT'S WITH YOUR REFUSAL TO RESURRECT THE DINOSAURS?  IS THE  REINMANN HYPOTHESIS CORRECT? PLEASE RECREATE THE LIBRARIES OF ALEXANDRIA AND KIEV!
    No. :)
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-01-04 20:13:16
    Well, Mo, on the bright side, you've actually kind of inspired me to do an LP of Tearaway like that

It probably won't happen right now because the ending is still too fresh in my mind, but it will at some point
    (2015 self)

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Kexruct said:

I am so

no you wouldn't

You monster!  You could save lives with ze wisdom you withhold.  Ze blood of ze ennasaint eez on your hands. 
  • Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Kexruct said:

I am so

no you wouldn't

You monster!  You could save lives with ze wisdom you withhold.  Ze blood of ze ennasaint eez on your hands. 
    I'm a lawyer! :D
  • edited 2014-01-04 20:17:14
    The triceratops dropped to the floor, lifeless, the lawyer's spear plunged deep into its heart. The young man, his expensive suit immaculate, smirked, putting a finger to the bridge of his gold rimmed glasses. "You pathetic beasts. You thought you could cure Alzheimer's? You thought you could rebuild the lost archives? You thought you could prove the unprovable? Well, think again. Even humans haven't done it yet, and as I have just proven, we are clearly the superior beings." He turned his back on the corpse, flicking a still-smoldering cigarette over his shoulder as he did so.
  • The triceratops dropped to the floor, lifeless, the lawyer's spear plunged deep into its heart. The young man, his expensive suit immaculate, smirked, putting a finger to the bridge of his gold rimmed glasses. "You pathetic beasts. You thought you could cure Alzheimer's? You thought you could rebuild the lost archives? You thought you could prove the unprovable? Well, think again. Even humans haven't done it yet, and as I have just proven, we are clearly the superior beings." He turned his back on the corpse, flicking a still-smoldering cigarette over his should as he did so.

John, surfing, said to his mother, surfing beside him, "do you like surfing?".
    (2015 self)

I thought Jagermonsters didn't care for all that 'saving the innocent' nonsense.

Ze new Heterodyne sez ve gotta "help de helplizz" and olldot.

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Kexruct said:

I am so

no you wouldn't

I'm a lawyer! :D
    Vell playt, tastartly fiend!
  • edited 2014-01-04 20:21:17
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

The triceratops dropped to the floor, lifeless, the lawyer's spear plunged deep into its heart. The young man, his expensive suit immaculate, smirked, putting a finger to the bridge of his gold rimmed glasses. "You pathetic beasts. You thought you could cure Alzheimer's? You thought you could rebuild the lost archives? You thought you could prove the unprovable? Well, think again. Even humans haven't done it yet, and as I have just proven, we are clearly the superior beings." He turned his back on the corpse, flicking a still-smoldering cigarette over his shoulder as he did so.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Zo much trubble ve could be makink vit ze Dinosaurs and ze lost arkives.    Zere go my dreamz uff riding ze ankylosaurus into var, trowing ze Greek fire at ze enemies.

And ze smoking is verra bad for you!  Shtoppit!
  • edited 2014-01-04 20:22:38
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Treeplepoast.

(okay, I'm going to stop quoting that whole conversation every time I add to it.  It's getting old, even for me.)
  • when you triple post

you get triple toast

imageimageimage
    (2015 self)

when you triple post

you get triple toast

imageimageimage

YIZZ!

AH LUFFS ZE TREEPLE TOAST!
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-01-04 20:28:13

remind me to never think about this song again

because it's such a frakkin' earworm
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    The triceratops murdering lawyer later ended up in a relationship with the angel Azrael after being sacrificed in the Lawyer Tribe's annual "Throw A Specially Chosen Lawyer Into A Volcano To Appease The Volcano God" ceremony.

• Of course, what would a rock and roll game be without a heavy metal
    soundtrack? Guilty Gear tosses aside the pussy rock of today's whiny emo
    kids and the "hardcore" thrash crap of goth wannabes, and returns to
    the glory days of the 80s, back when Iron Maiden ruled supreme,
    Metallica was still awesome, and little kids worshipped the likes of
    Dio. 80s heavy metal kinda got a bad rap with all of the retarded glitz
    and glamour, hence the rather derogatory terms "hair metal" or
    "buttrock". Guilty Gear takes the wailing guitars and makes rockin like
    Dokken awesome again. You see, when you remove all of the lyrics, you
    get pure badassery, instead of some loser whining about roses and
    thorns. It's almost surprising that so few games feature rock music,
    because it goes perfectly with the frantic pace - by comparison, only a
    scant few Neo Geo fighters really rock out. And from an audio
    standpoint, Guilty Gear blows its competition out of the water - whether
    it be the trashy techno of Capcom vs SNK or the ear-piercing jazz of
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 or the vomit inducing rap of Street Fighter 3.
    Suffice to say, Guilty Gear has some of the best video game music of its
    kind.
    there are a lot of "for/against"s you can do in regards to Hardcoregaming101, but I think most people would be hard-pressed to defend this particular paragraph.
  • edited 2014-01-04 20:29:53
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You mean The Volcano Gods

• Of course, what would a rock and roll game be without a heavy metal
    Dio. 
    there are a lot of "for/against"s you can do in regards to Hardcoregaming101, but I think most people would be hard-pressed to defend this particular paragraph.
    Sure, worshipping a soulless vampire sounds like a good idea at first, but you'll just end up getting killed by the hat guy and his squad of fools.

Sure, you might be able to deal some damage, but then you'll just get stabbed by the German with the column hair. 
  • edited 2014-01-04 20:36:37
    Anonus said:

You mean The Volcano Gods

Once a lawyer gets into a gay relationship with the angel of death after killing a dinosaur consistency and accuracy kinda go out the window.

ceci n'est pas une selfie
    (2015 self)
    RESURGAM.
  • Bye, Aliroz.

...There is a person called Mark Hill who thought it would be a good idea to link to Pokegirls in his Cracked article. 

That person has made his last mistake. I don't know how he got to that point in his life, but there's no going back. 
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

Of course, what would a rock and roll game be without a heavy metal
    Dio. 80s heavy metal kinda got a bad rap with all of the retarded glitz
    and glamour, hence the rather derogatory terms "hair metal" or
    "buttrock". Guilty Gear takes the wailing guitars and makes rockin like
    Dokken awesome again. You see, when you remove all of the lyrics, you
    get pure badassery, instead of some loser whining about roses and
    thorns. It's almost surprising that so few games feature rock music,
    because it goes perfectly with the frantic pace - by comparison, only a
    scant few Neo Geo fighters really rock out. And from an audio
    standpoint, Guilty Gear blows its competition out of the water - whether
    it be the trashy techno of Capcom vs SNK or the ear-piercing jazz of
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 or the vomit inducing rap of Street Fighter 3.
    Suffice to say, Guilty Gear has some of the best video game music of its
    kind.
    Yeah, this is definitely not true love we making.
  • Bye, Aliroz.

...There is a person called Mark Hill who thought it would be a good idea to link to Pokegirls in his Cracked article. 

That person has made his last mistake. I don't know how he got to that point in his life, but there's no going back. 
    this is one of the worst cracked articles I've ever read, and I've read most of what David Wong has posted
    Guilty Gear music is still pretty good.

Capcom vs SNK too, and Street Fighter III, I don't get why everyone seems to think that game has a rap soundtrack, it's only the character select screen.

Marvel vs Capcom 2's music is good by itself, but it doesn't go at all with the game
  • Guilty Gear music is still pretty good.

Capcom vs SNK too, and Street Fighter III, I don't get why everyone seems to think that game has a rap soundtrack, it's only the character select screen.

Marvel vs Capcom 2's music is good by itself, but it doesn't go at all with the game

I seriously doubt immense amounts of research went into a paragraph on a gaming website where a (probably 40something, there's a scary thought) nerd implies that Dio and Iron Maiden are the epitome of musical achievement.
  • Internet Tip: never follow musicians on tumblr, the asks they get are uniformly stupid and they uniformly answer all of them for no reason.
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    Did you know that when it snows my eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen
  • Internet Tip: never follow musicians on tumblr, the asks they get are uniformly stupid and they uniformly answer all of them for no reason.

Just because you don't like a reason doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

• KJI said:

Did you know that when it snows my eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen

Yes, actually.

It was in the New York Times exactly five years, two months, and seventeen days ago. In the Sports section. 

green ideas sleep furiously

just because a reason exists doesn't mean it's a good one

Attempts at meaningful interpretations

The sentence can be given an interpretation through polysemy. Both green and colorless have figurative meanings, which allow colorless to be interpreted as "nondescript" and green
    as "immature". The sentence can therefore be construed as "nondescript
    immature ideas have violent nightmares", a phrase with less oblique
    semantics. In particular, the phrase can have legitimate meaning too, if green is understood to mean "newly-formed" and sleep can be used to figuratively express mental or verbal dormancy.

Writers have attempted to provide the sentence meaning through context, the first of which was written by Chinese linguist Yuen Ren Chao.[3] A literary competition was held at Stanford University
    in 1985, in which the contestants were invited to make Chomsky's
    sentence meaningful using not more than 100 words of prose or 14 lines
    of verse.[4] An example entry from the competition, from C.M. Street, is:

It can only be the thought of verdure to come, which prompts us in
    the autumn to buy these dormant white lumps of vegetable matter covered
    by a brown papery skin, and lovingly to plant them and care for them. It
    is a marvel to me that under this cover they are labouring unseen at
    such a rate within to give us the sudden awesome beauty of spring
    flowering bulbs. While winter reigns the earth reposes but these
    colourless green ideas sleep furiously.

just because a reason exists doesn't mean it's a good one
    At least I'm not an atheist of reasons.
  • So this other forum I'm on is debating about the usage of language and justifying their use of a certain word to mean that language is fluid and can mean whatever they want it to me.

In light of those events, I will now use english however I want and forever whatever purpose I see fit.

If you donut understand me, It's most likely because you have nut "Gotten to my level" and I scenery suggest that you do so by the next passover of the moons.
  • language is based on the general consensus of the people doing the speaking
  • language is based on the general consensus of the people doing the speaking

language is based on the general consensus of the people doing the speaking

Good thing us Spanish speakers have our Real Academia so we can tell people they are wrong without them going "b-but language is fluid... I speak good ;_;"