The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Also, I'm slightly inebriated, so use that to color my words as you see fit.

And then Justice was left alone in the main thread.

• The sadness will last forever.
    What Anonus said.
  • "Although often simplified down to a "clan" or "caste" system when spoken of by outsiders, the Orcish Ring System is actually deeply complex, and the different Rings all have unique sociopolitical roles in Orcish society, with a good deal of overlap between them. The leader of each Ring is known as a Ringlord, and from amongst these Ringlords are the Throneholders of Orc-Kind (currently Thel-Kuyyrend IV) elected. They lead for life, or until forcibly deposed. The Throneholders abandoned the title of "King" generations ago, a reminder that an Orc's power is given by his people, not by any divine right."
  • I want to make a thread, but I can't figure out how to post images.

You can paste it directly into the comment box or insert a URL using the image icon on the right hand side of the comment icon ribbon. 
  • edited 2013-12-04 02:35:35
    http://i.imgur.com/dr1ta77.gif

Okay, let me test this

Not the url, but if you right click the image and copy it, or highlight and do 'ctrl+c' then paste the results, that should do it.
  • edited 2013-12-04 02:39:59

Naw, still the url.

If you copy that url and enter it into the box that comes up when you click the icon of the photo, that would work, too.
  • It's not working for me, man. It keeps reverting to the url. And I can't seem to edit my posts.
  • there goes my love
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Two old incandescent signals with a modern LED signal inexplicably stuck in between:

Closer view of the leftmost one:

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I dunno why I posted those; I just feel like sharing random pictures from yesterday
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    wait no that wasn't what i wanted to do

hang on
  • edited 2013-12-04 03:49:53
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

this is what i meant to post

this fucker here

do you see that above the comment box, o fast and bulbous one?
    Central Avenue's digital cameras:

Nikon Coolpix L11 (2007 – 2011)
    Fujifilm FinePix S2940 (2011 – present)

...that's all? I could have sworn there was a third one :\
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-12-04 05:49:44
    The Fujis

Fugeefilm
    It's weird: it seems like my family has mostly started to forgo standalone digital cameras in favor of using their smartphones for everything.

I could never do that. Sure, I like the convenience of having a cameraphone--it means I'm never without a camera when I'm out and about--but I remain far too reliant on a zoom lens to give up my big ol' FinePix. Heck, the reason I chose the camera I have now is that it had an 18x zoom lens!
  • a big happy family
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

Typical tumblr post: my mother was like whats so interesting about that website omg i literally cant

lol true
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/zorzxx/videos?view=1&flow=grid

omg *this* is how you do Zelda vids. :D
    Anonus said:

erm, kex if i were you i wouldn't link my real life and my online life too much

I agree with this. The smart raven doesn't fly where everyone can see its talons, or so they say...
    lol actually I made that up
    omg this is like one of 2 or 3 people in the world who have beaten this. ^_^; It is amazing. Just reaching Inbachi requires flying through the entire game 1) without being hit, 2) without dropping any bombs, 3) with all bee medals collected, and 4) with rank at least 30 (out of 50, I believe). Inbachi herself is worthy of being CAVE's last boss ever.

also I still really want this game but ummm yknow XBox and all that
    also omg beautiful HD shmups should be a normal thing
    There are at least 2 Madoka Magica voice actors in this game. :D I think Madoka is Inbachi.
    still a NEET up in this bitch yo
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Ugh, my appointment got knocked back to February 3rd, and the only way I know about this is that I rang up to double-check the time. v_v
    THAT'S RIGHT REPUBLICANS I AM THE "LAZY WELFARE FREELOADER" CHARACTER THAT YOU HATE

Ugh, my appointment got knocked back to February 3rd, and the only way I know about this is that I rang up to double-check the time. v_v

aww :o
  • edited 2013-12-04 10:09:51
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    http://madt.ca/eric

My net art assignment that is due in an hour...

I am panicked right now D:
    Goooo you can do it! :O

Alicorn Systems

Alicorn Systems is a Centralia-based electronics company. The company is known for being the primary supplier of computers and other electronics to the Centralian government, including Centralia's public schools.

In July 2013, Alicorn released the ALICORN 1, a smartphone targeted primarily at otherkin. Sir Naney, the Royal Kitty Cat, was given an evaluation copy and I guess he thought it was pretty good or something but he totally flashed CyanogenMod on it.[1] The ALICORN 1 was updated to Android 4.3 in October 2013.

[1] Can't blame him.
  • In July 2013, Alicorn released the ALICORN 1, a smartphone targeted primarily at otherkin. Sir Naney, the Royal Kitty Cat, was given an evaluation copy and I guess he thought it was pretty good or something but he totally flashed CyanogenMod on it.

hehehee
  • oh my god this presentation is painful
  • palimpsest is a great word
    It really is
  • this next presentation is even worse

the powerpoint is waaay too stuffed with information and the presenters are mumbling
  • at least they have set the bar low for us
    Some people have a tendency to shove everything they intend to say during their presentation into their PowerPoint slides

It seems to stem from a fundamental misunderstanding of what PowerPoint is for
  • oh ffs can any of these people complete a sentence

or get their facts right

nikolai gogol pretty as hell
    Confession: sometimes I miss film cameras

Loading a fresh roll, advancing the film between shots, that little thing that shows you how many exposures you've got left...and of course, those little tiny canisters rolls of film came in!

I guess it's just nostalgia, since digital has been a blessing for me (I could never afford enough film to shoot the way I shoot now), but still...