The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.
    winter is good for thanksgiving, black friday and christmas
  • edited 2013-11-25 23:12:08
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    MetaFour said:

I know an MLP fan from another forum who's visually impaired. He really doesn't like Snowdrop.

...fair enough. I can see why that might be.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Also, MetaFour, I keep meaning to ask: Why Georgia?
  • WHERE IS ODRADEK WHEN YOU NEED HIM
    money savers
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    I moved to Georgia for a job. I left it for Nebraska because of another job. This January, I'll be moving to Texas for yet another job.

Oh, wait, that's not what you mean. It's the best-looking of the default options here. If there were an option to post in Adobe Garamond or Bergamo Std., I might pick one of those instead.
    Nat-url Su-lection
  • sound is superior

ear torture time
    Switch to analogue. It has a warmer sound.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    MetaFour said:

I moved to Georgia for a job. I left it for Nebraska because of another job. This January, I'll be moving to Texas for yet another job.

Oh, wait, that's not what you mean. It's the best-looking of the default options here. If there were an option to post in Adobe Garamond or Bergamo Std., I might pick one of those instead.
    Ah, I figured it was something like that. Thanks. ^_^
  • -sips non-alcoholic wine on his yacht while a barge floats by with an orchestra playing Handel's frigging Water Music-
    So I had a dream that I got a haircut at a salon decorated in frilly pink that looked like it belonged as a setting in an Ace Attorney game

But then I had no money to pay for the haircut, so I had to work off my debt by greeting customers while wearing sweet lolita fashion
  • Even though I have essentially zero love for MMOs in general, I find some of the lore of the Warcraft verse rather interesting.
    Me too
  • Handel's frigging Water Music

(*disturbing inchoate screeching*)
  • like seriously no sound in the whole entire universe is more unpleasant than Handel's Water Music
    The other night, I saw a school bus. It was painted completely white, and all the windows (aside from the driver's) were covered. I actually drove past it a few times (it was parked) and noticed that the interior lights, where the passengers would sit, were red.

Darn thing looked like a cheap supervillain's vehicle.
  • So I had a dream that I got a haircut at a salon decorated in frilly pink that looked like it belonged as a setting in an Ace Attorney game

But then I had no money to pay for the haircut, so I had to work off my debt by greeting customers while wearing sweet lolita fashion
    this sounds like the premise of an anime
  • centie should totally be a miyazaki protagonist
    Darn it. Youtube doesn't have any video compilations of the "It has a warmer sound!" running gag from Mystery Science Theater 3000. Humanity has failed.
    It's snowing here
    Haven said:

So I had a dream that I got a haircut at a salon decorated in frilly pink that looked like it belonged as a setting in an Ace Attorney game

this sounds like the premise of an anime
    It does!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Or is it the premise of an Amberco show :P

It almost perfectly loops. Ohhh, so close.
    Quick, replace the broom with Twilight's scepter.

Assuming that hasn't already been done.
  • edited 2013-11-25 23:53:35
    Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    Hi peoples!

I only have two days of school this week. Take that, Ms. Teacherson! >:D
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Charlotte isn't it past your bedtime
  • Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    Maybe >_>

But I have trouble sleeping sometimes, you see :\
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Well, maybe someone could shoot you with a tranquilizer dart.
  • Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    Do you have any of those?
  • Well, Naney, you can't just play anything on a boat floating in the river. You gotta be delicate with that kind of thing.

One day, I will sneak a sample of Water Music into a really good track. And you will like it. And you will be tricked. Triiiiiiiicked.
    Hi Yarrun!

Your last name is very X-ish. ^_^
  • Maybe I wouldn't feel the need to be so annoying about 999 if more people would play it.

HM.
    I've probably said this before, but for some reason mentions of 999 always make me think of the phone number before the game.
    999 fanart
    Seriously, as goofy as King Sombra looked, I thought his behavior in the backstory was very interesting. Upon being defeated by the royal sisters, he cast a spell to insure his entire kingdom would go down with him. And all those safeguards protecting that macguffin! First, an entryway that could only be opened with unicorn magic—and none of his subjects were unicorns. Then, another door that could only be opened with unicorn magic, but any caster who used the same spell that opened the previous entry, would get trapped in an illusion. Then, after insuring that only a unicorn could get this far, a ridiculously tall staircase that only an earth pony or pegasus would have been able to ascend. (I WARNED YOU BRO!!!) Then a teleportation-shielded snare around the macguffin itself, because you can never be too sure.

The guy nearly won purely by virtue of a bunch of traps he set a thousand years agoHis one mistake was underestimating The Power Of Friendship. Spike was the only reason Twi got through all those traps.
  • Grah, Naney said he'd learned to tune it out and now I feel hella self conscious about it but I still love the game and want to spread it around.
    party times
    You know, I like how some entities of the British government are styles as "Her Majesty's _____"

Centralia needs to have a bunch of things prefixed with "Her Royal Highness's"

Charlotte said:

Hi Yarrun!

Your last name is very X-ish. ^_^
    Tiny child.

Stand still. I am going to pick you up and spin you.
    :D
  • edited 2013-11-26 00:23:09
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Her Royal Highness's Bureau of Candy and Sweets

one of the most elite agencies of the Centralian government
  • Now that I'm at a place with a working scanner, I can try the Heap adventure game I was making again.

Spooky scary skeletons
    Send shivers down your spine
    Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
    Seal your doom tonight
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Undefined Fantastic Object is clip-death incarnate. It's terrible. There are not many games that are this punishing. I am not even playing Lunatic.