The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Pillows said:

fast and bulbous

Just dig it
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Pillows said:

which robot master do you use Snake Man's weapon against

Gemini Man! :D Good luck with finishing this game. ^_^
  • edited 2013-11-25 00:14:48
    Also, I have no idea how to post here.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    right. right. thanks
  • Also, I have no idea how to post here.

Me either. It's been bloody ages since I last visited.

• Miko said:

lol what even is the internet

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF CASTLEVANIA REFERENCES. (*dashes CRT monitor to the floor*)

well ya see son there's this big ol' white square at the bottom of yer screen called a "text bawx"

you can use yer keys on yer got-dang brand-spankin-new computer machine to type WERDS into that there box, and then you can hit the "post comment" button to put it on the meh-sahj board

press alt+f4, then delete system 32 and take a magnet to your hard drive

works every time
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    jpeg avatars! so many of them! :o
  • The sadness will last forever.
    old memes

well ya see son there's this big ol' white square at the bottom of yer screen called a "text bawx"

you can use yer keys on yer got-dang brand-spankin-new computer machine to type WERDS into that there box, and then you can hit the "post comment" button to put it on the meh-sahj board
    this method works as well
  • No but really it's basically exactly the same as typing a document in MS Word.

The picture inserter is the little green thing. Other than that I don't think there's anything else that's at all complicated. Our quote system (click the "Quote" button next to the post you want to quote) doesn't always work right, but that's more a technical problem on vanilla's end.

So like are you people staying or what? You can have those ugly underscores removed from your name you know, just ask one of the mods.
  • Miko said:

jpeg avatars! so many of them! :o

in the immortal words of my father

"ikr"
  • edited 2013-11-25 00:17:53
    I swear to god if this doesn't go through, I'm going to glaze my eyeballs in cold piss and suck my own dick
  • I swear to god if this doesn't go through, I'm going to glaze my eyeballs in cold piss and suck my own dick

jeez take it too the nsfw thread gawsh
  • I swear to god if this doesn't go through, I'm going to glaze my eyeballs in cold piss and suck my own dick

You have to opt-in to that. They probably cannot see it.
  • actually we don't post at all this whole forum is an illusion
    chloe

You have to opt-in to that. They probably cannot see it.
    THAT WAS PART OF MY BORING AND NOT VERY FUNNY JOKE >:/

I swear to god if this doesn't go through, I'm going to glaze my eyeballs in cold piss and suck my own dick

But Naney, that is where all our secret nudes are! :o

Also I totes type in html like a bawss do you plebeians actually use the text editor lol.

Vanilla sometimes will just straight up not post your post, so it's a good idea to type things out elsewhere and just copy and paste if you're going to post anything that requires significant effort to type out.
  • Miko said:

Also I totes type in html like a bawss do you plebeians actually use the text editor lol.
    only true 90s kids remember html.
  • Miko said:

i use html as well except for quoting unless like i need to edit the name for the quote to wort right
    im a True Nineties Kid bitches I play Nintendo and watch Nicktoons
  • Miko said:

im a True Nineties Kid bitches I play Nintendo and watch Nicktoons

who remembers this forgotten 90s gem

• im a true 90s kid i support suffragettes and im a big fan of oscar wilde
    90s kids style
    lul I see you found the post button grandpa
    the piper
  • Miko said:

lul I see you found the post button grandpa

Is that you yugi? what are you doing on this website?!?
    words
    I'm looking for the last piece of Exodia obvs.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Nicktoons

What about CARTOON CARTOONS
    americaland
  • edited 2013-11-25 00:28:59

Santa is a true 90º kid, he will die before he leaves the North Pole.
  • edited 2013-11-25 00:28:56
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ^^^ not old skool enough
  • ░░░░░░░░░▄░such turnip░░░░░░▄
    ░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
    #swag░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
    ░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
    ░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
    ░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
    ░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
    ░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
    ░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
    ▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░wow░░░░▒▒ ▐
    ▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
    ▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
    ░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
    ░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒so oxygenius
    ░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒
    ░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
    ░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    much░##browns░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

Nicktoons

What about CARTOON CARTOONS
  • hip-hop fans are more obsessed with technicality and technical ability than most metalheads #trufax
    1890s uk
  • hip-hop fans are more obsessed with technicality and technical ability than most metalheads #trufax

only like

hardcore mid 2000s anticon fans

or those people who think that "true rap died in the 90s". But I think those people are made fun of more often than anything.
  • man i miss vash rn
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    well I may finish Mega Man 3, but not tonight
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

man i miss vash rn

Aww...

*bakes delicious cookies that aren't as good as Vash but should make you feel a bit better*
    nerd party
  • I'm pretty sure it was the 2000'th generation that gained this ungodly fetishization for Lampshades.
    fedora worship
  • What do you guys think of Death Grips