The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Anonus said:

"OH NO MY ACLER"?

You fool, can't you read my totes legible hand writing? It's sayeth "allergies."
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

chickens eating kfc and cows eating mcdonalds

Aw man remember the episode in which Gipdac tricked Spot into eating fried chicken that was amazing

And the one where Morgan Freeman was a samurai

ooh
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Gipdac sounds like quite the interesting character
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    twitter marxists
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Pillows said:

twitter marxists

You know, other people are named Marx. Why do they not get to define Marxism.
    (2015 self)

Indeed. Also, Evyn of Carmarthen sounds like quite the-oh wait, nobody but me ever read that book.
  • edited 2013-11-02 02:13:14
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Aliroz said:

Indeed. Also, Evyn of Carmarthen sounds like quite the-oh wait, nobody but me ever read that book.
    And nobody but me watches 101 Dalmatians: The Series these days, so welcome to the asylum (where everyone is required to wear hats by law)!
    (2015 self)
    -resents popular media-

Hey, Anonus, could you promise not to buy, destroy, or in any way harm Philomel (the most pure-hearted of publishing companies, the most meek of the lot).
    I had never heard of them until now...I won't touch them.
    COCAINE: official Breakfast cereal of thatguywiththeglasses.com
    Aliroz said:

Pillows said:

twitter marxists

You know, other people are named Marx. Why do they not get to define Marxism.
    well, y'know, you're right.

(2015 self)
    Anonus said:

Aliroz said:

And nobody but me watches 101 Dalmatians: The Series these days, so welcome to the asylum (where everyone is required to wear hats by law)!
    Yeah, but I don't suppose me watching 101 Dalmatians: The Series would get you to read The King's Shadow.

Probably not.

But, if you do, please don't post spoilers. For popular works it's not so bad (I mean, you can't exactly not know the big twist of The Empire Strikes Back, or the Sherlock Holmes story The Final Problem; but obscure works can't survive spoilers.
  • Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    So I have this essay that's due monday

Martin Luther King, Jr: The Mexican Sonic the Hedgehog
    By Charlotte

I had to write about a famous American musician, you see
  • I have finished moving(not really) I have internet now! Hooray!

welcome back
  • Also, my desk(which at this point was little more than 4 boards held together by duct tape), did not survive the movening.

I have to make a new one >.>
    are you a carpenter, Clock?

• this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!

• THIS

THIS here is VERY IMPORTANT
    Hi Counterclock
  • Pillows said:

are you a carpenter, Clock?

No, but these 10 easy steps helped me build this desk.

Time to bury for the winter.
    (2015 self)
    Charlotte said:

So I have this essay that's due monday

Martin Luther King, Jr: The Mexican Sonic the Hedgehog
    By Charlotte

I had to write about a famous American musician, you see
    Speaking of MLK

I feel like I must call him by his proper title: The Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Junior.

I know it's a mouthful, but anything shorter feels wrong in my mouth. I can't call him M. L. King the way I would say T. H. White or G. K. Chesterton, I can't call him Martin L. King like I would say Harry S Truman or Micheal J. Fox; I can't call him M. Luther King.

Nothing except King, Doctor King, MLK, and The Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Junior will feel right to me.

Dunno why, it's just one of those names that feels like it must be said a certain way.

RESURGAM.
  • writing out "Junior" in full when it's part of someone's name is actually generally considered to be rather rude afaik.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    night mo
  • COCAINE: official Breakfast cereal of thatguywiththeglasses.com

careful, they might send an anti-defamation lawsuit

trying to crack down on you

• THIS

THIS here is VERY IMPORTANT
    …the noises he makes. :3
  • edited 2013-11-02 04:38:10
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    Krrack sent me an ask "tell me a story", I wrote like a thousand words and now I've just saved the thing to my private notes and am thinking of just answering the ask with "once upon a time there was a guy who was probably pretty okay at writing whose nervousness always overtook him before he ever showed anything he wrote to anyone. The End." #yntkt
  • wait, clicking that leads to results

i might have to step up my ironic hashtag game
  • If Bill Murray sees his shadow, does that mean we get an entire groundhogs day of the same movie over and over and over again?
  • Does Irony still have a meaning nowadays?

I mean, It's like the word Gay in some ways, the definition of Irony isn't understood enough to be used in any real manner.

• For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Socratic Irony at least hasn't been completely screwed up yet.

(That's the flavor that involves undermining someone else's arguments by asking a question, then asking a question about that answer, and then asking a question about that answer, ad infinitem.)
  • Anything that is like rain on a wedding day. ("The weatherman said there'd probably be sleet on my birthday, so I moved the party to Sunday because it'd be less ironic.")
  • Someone told me to stop making such a dated reference. It was the good advice I just didn't take.
    #i laughed i lost
    I don't get it
    It's a reference to this song:

• I keep reading RESURGAM as RESHIRAM

lolPokemon
  • edited 2013-11-02 09:14:23
    Got myself a perfume with an aroma of chocolate cookie. Have people in metro look at me hungrily
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    poor porcupine

trying to eat and someone keeps shoving a camera in his face
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    kochiya sanae
    names have always been important to me

giving things a silly name always seemed disrespectful

so whenever i read something like 'Dingleberry Rumpus' or whatever, there's a part of me that assumes the person who wrote that dislikes Dangan Ronpa, or at best thinks it's kind of stupid

otherwise they would call it by its proper name, you see
    i realize that is nonsense
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    My name is Alicante Hiltofsword.
  • my name is Sir Fluffingtons the Third