The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Problem: I have no idea when to sleep

._.
  • i recommend sleeping at night.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Fair enough
  • Psst, Squidward! I'm sleeping... at night.
  • how does one even say naegi anyway

is it nay-gey or nay-eh-gey
  • edited 2013-10-02 21:01:56
    Na-e-gee.

Long a like in the word father, e like in the word empire, and ee like in see.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Unless it were Korean, in which case it would be like "naggy."
  • Yup. :3 Or in English, in which case it would be 'Norefolm'.
  • I just pulled off my first successful invasion in Dark Souls, but I use the term loosely b/c I invaded the guy and he died to a rat or something before I ever got to him. However, since I was there it was counted as a "target destroyed" and I took his humanity shards and souls.

Which sucks for him and honestly I feel bad about it. Would've preferred to give him a fair fight.
  • I have an hour to write a page of essay

can i do it

mayyyybe
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    RAMBLING, HO!
  • The sadness will last forever.
    essays are the worst
  • s'ok. Tomorrow in my six hour break between classes I'm going to watch the entirety of Citizen Kane and write a two-page essay on it.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Ludmila said:

I just pulled off my first successful invasion in Dark Souls, but I use the term loosely b/c I invaded the guy and he died to a rat or something before I ever got to him. However, since I was there it was counted as a "target destroyed" and I took his humanity shards and souls.

Which sucks for him and honestly I feel bad about it. Would've preferred to give him a fair fight.

I won an invasion by my target walking off a cliff, once.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    milk for dolls
  • Ludmila said:

s'ok. Tomorrow in my six hour break between classes I'm going to watch the entirety of Citizen Kane and write a two-page essay on it.

Citizen Kane shouldn't be too bad

it's rich with symbolism and young orson welles is quite easy on the eyes :3
  • Ludmila said:

I just pulled off my first successful invasion in Dark Souls, but I use the term loosely b/c I invaded the guy and he died to a rat or something before I ever got to him. However, since I was there it was counted as a "target destroyed" and I took his humanity shards and souls.

I won an invasion by my target walking off a cliff, once.
    Honestly the second invasion I lost I just deliberately rolled off of a cliff because I knew the guy was noob-sniping and then indicted him. So maybe it all works out.
  • Ludmila said:

s'ok. Tomorrow in my six hour break between classes I'm going to watch the entirety of Citizen Kane and write a two-page essay on it.

Citizen Kane shouldn't be too bad

it's rich with symbolism and young orson welles is quite easy on the eyes :3
    the essay is for my media class tho so I don't really know what my professor wants us to comment on.

Just gonna wing it 3bh.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    finished world 9-4 of the Lost Levels

quite strange
    I beat Lost Levels without powerups. I am also crazy.
    I'm not crazy enough for that, apparently.
    anyway, eagerly awaiting the season premiere of Ai To Yuuki Harukanaru Toki No Asobi Ni Iku Ginga Sengoku Ninomiya-kun Rokubou No Shichinin Gensou
  • bluh i was like 50 words short

ah well
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    SA history is depressing.
  • Yeah reading about South Africa can make me sad as well. :c
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Zersk said:

Yeah reading about South Africa can make me sad as well. :c

Also depressing.
  • Who cares about SA? they're just a bunch of nerds.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Heh.
  • A press machine also has a period in which it is depressing.

Hur hur hur.
    When are they going to sell YOUR KING and his child merch?

I NEED to be able to buy socks, flash drives, locomotives, & garden rakes with his child's picture on them
    do we even know what YOUR KING and his child look like?
  • Listening to people at my school talk about politics is the worst, but I'm glad I've learned to hold my tongue.
    Melusina said:

do we even know what YOUR KING and his child look like?

Probably not, but I never let that stop me before

*kisses Pinkie Pie*
  • Kexruct said:

Listening to people at my school talk about politics is the worst, but I'm glad I've learned to hold my tongue.

But then you get your hands wet with Saliva, and you know your hands have been.

Touching things.
    I am a famous writer. People love my books. But they wanted more and more, so eventually, caving under the pressure, I hired someone to write for me. And at the start, he wrote well. But eventually, he started veering away from my vision, taking the story into places it shouldn't have gone, enraging the fans. So I had him killed. And the fans were happy. But eventually, the pressure rose again. So I used necromancy to bring him back from the dead. I thought, now he was undead, he would listen better. But he didn't. He got worse. He churned out some monstrosity called "Half-Life: Full Life Consequences." But this time, I had learned my lesson. Never trust zombie ghostwriters.
    Human bodies are kinda disgusting

The way they accumulate dirt and whatnot
  • Aliroz said:

Why is it okay to ship two heterosexual male characters together and have them realize the joy in being homosexual and that's the way it was meant to be  and this is who they truly are

but

if you decide to take a lesbian and a homosexual man and have them fall in love and realize the joy of being straight and that's the way it was meant to be and this is who they truly are?

Why is the first one okay; but the second one is "curing" and bad and awful?

really both of them are shitty IMO because it screws with an important part of a character, but the second one is moreso because there are actually people out there who want to "cure" gay people so there are unfortunate implications there.
    Basically.

They're both examples of bad fanfiction etiquette, but the latter's also offensive on a different level.
    A pudding cup have I
  • Homosexuality, It's a choice, but you need a cure for it

Just one of the many trappings that happen when small-minded people who don't actually think about something just try to make up justifications for their dislike of it.
    has anyone discovered a cure for heterosexuality yet
  • You know what, something about World War Z (the movie version) I actually like, and you don't see too often.

Is they actually use the term "Zombie"

They're like "Oh yeah, those are zombies"

It was also parodied on Shaun of the Dead, one of the best zombies movies out there.

Also, you know, people-shaped meat-carcusses is a good phrase for the predator dead.

• has anyone discovered a cure for heterosexuality yet

In the kind of strictest use of the term, castration prevents heterosexuality. Just not heteroromanicism.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

You know what, something about World War Z (the movie version) I actually like, and you don't see too often.

Is they actually use the term "Zombie"

They're like "Oh yeah, those are zombies"

Yes quote.
    zombies ate my neighbors
  • Melusina said:

zombies ate my neighbors

Well, don't you have to invite a zombie over before it can enter your house.

I saw that in a movie once, the zombie was called Frankenstein.

Neighbours ate my zombies. I tried to sue them, but apparently there's no law on the books preventing killing other people's zombies.
    y'know, zombies seem to me like they should be really scary but, in reality, they aren't, I wonder if that's due to overexposure or something