The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.
    It's not Utube with a U. It's Youtube. Y-o-u.
    It's been insane here. First the cops were outside and some freak started banging on the door screaming about money.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    well of souls
  • It's been insane here. First the cops were outside and some freak started banging on the door screaming about money.

Mo Money, Mo Problems.

• well of souls

Swell of souls, monsoon of souls.

Do heels have souls?

• Also, Continuum,

Every time I watch this show and the introduction, It throws a pet at me.

A pet peeve that is.

In which the future cop is like "I need to protect the present to defend the future"

When, realistically(Time travel lol) she'd see the future as the present, and the present as the past.

It's a pit nick, but one that gets to me everytime.
  • Maybe because of linguistic evolution, the word future evolved to mean the present and the word present evolved to mean the past. :o
    playing checkers with other ghosts
    swell

is a good word
  • It's a swell word. :3
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I want to make coffee

But Mom already put coffee and water in the coffee maker for my sister to use in the morning

Would it be wrong to make some anyway and just fill it up again when I'm done?
    SWELL IS A SWELL WORD!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    so i went ahead and did that

go coffee
    You were proactive

I guess that's fine
    He was the sun and she, the earth

Yeah, they were light years, two worlds apart again

Well, he was here and she was there

And they were nowhere, and the days were young again

I, the Sun, reflect the earth exploding

Where stars and I believe in love

Forever together we bleed for love 

They're chasing the days to be free again

Painting the sky blue

And twilight black again

I, the Sun, reflecting the earth explode

With stars, and I believe in love

Forever together

We'll bleed for love

And I, the Sun, reflect the earth

We'll bleed for love
    gourmet race
    Flickr is down for panda planned maintenance. 
    moon in my mind
    been having nightmares recently

actually shitty thoughts
    how bad they are i don't know

all i know is that they're getting worse everyday
    if only mind bleach existed and i would use it all the time
    I'm wondering whether one of the rules for "Princess Magic" should be that converting magical energy to electrical energy can be done, but is horribly inefficient and should only be done as a last resort.

It would explain why, in a world where magic exists, people would still rely on electronics in their everyday lives.
  • im colllddddd

also i slept for like 12 hours

and vash will be out until sometime this afternoon
    I'm at the doctor's office with my mom

Thankfully this place has free Wi-Fi
  • i have showered and shaved and scrubbed my face and all that good stuff now and i have a sweater yay
  • hopefully there will be new glasses today
  • fuck i wanna go to taco bell now
  • there are like no taco bells around here what gives
  • i kind of want to try making trap music but i feel like it'd be dumb because most of the genre sounds exactly the same

i don't have my headphones anyway so it's irrelevant

ah well, guess i'll just make shitty fanart instead (which actually isn't shitty this once but usually is otherwise)
  • how 2 make EDM trap music

* get some 808 samples

* set the tempo to 140

* make a beat that uses lots of triplets

* sample some other piece of electronic music nobody has heard of for everything else

* don't give credit for the sample
  • edited 2013-09-13 10:13:15

Like so

also you have to make sure that your end product is nowhere as good as the original

and then because you are only using those 808 samples you barely have to know how to mix your shit
  • hey Naney

now that I have a computer that's probably hopefully capable of running it

should I get FL? maybe I can use it to make said trap

(although honestly I'm probably not gonna do that so much as I am just going to continue making my shitty othergenre music)
  • edited 2013-09-13 10:28:12

FL is nice

plus if you buy it it's the only DAW i can think of that gives you lifetime updates
  • alsooooooo I'm considering writing vox on my next EP if I make another one

my voice isn't (as) terrible in recordings anymore so it wouldn't be gross and unlistenable
  • wow im still sleepy

how sleep deprived was i damn
    I feel weirdly un-depressed today

I'm actually kinda like bubbly and hyper

Feels strange, albeit in a good way
  • edited 2013-09-13 10:59:24

yaaaaaay

hopefully this will become the default centie thing
    Thanks

...Depression is weird. It's like you end up feeling shitty long enough that when you start feeling less shitty you're like "whoa, how did this happen"

That probably didn't make sense but let's pretend it did
  • i getcha there
    Thanks

Also I have some pictures of the nearby Kroger, which is really weird-looking right now since it's in the middle of a remodel

But it appears that Flickr is still down so it will be some time before I can post any :\
  • Thanks

...Depression is weird. It's like you end up feeling shitty long enough that when you start feeling less shitty you're like "whoa, how did this happen"

That probably didn't make sense but let's pretend it did
    Nah, it makes perfect sense.
  • OP-ED CONTRIBUTOR

Vladimir V. Putin is the president of Russia.

• edited 2013-09-13 14:25:35
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    December 2011:

An hour ago:

A proper photo-thread post will follow once Flickr's back up
  • how do you link to a thing in google maps
  • god i am so fuckin stoked for new pokemon aaahhhh
    On the little left-hand-sidebar thing there's a little "link" icon next to the "print" icon
  • oh

it is being a pain in the tuchus for me nvm
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

slack your strings and invent heavy metal.

I'm outright missing one string, and it is the most important string, metal-wise.
    The bottom one?

As far as I am concerned, the low end is the most important component in good heavy music. Any high-end noodling can simply be performed on higher frets. Hell, are guitars even necessary? Just two basses, one tuned down and one tuned up. Total perfection. Guitars are for jazzbos and noise-rockers.