The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ooh, sweet!

...that was totally not on purpose but hey it works
  • "It's all about entertainment," says Krewella's Yousaf, who at 21 is also a member of the new EDM fan generation. "I want people to really see it for what it is. If you want to go see a DJ DJ a set, go to your local deep-house club and see them not use the sync button and play seven hours of whatever music they're playing."

i got up too damn early in the morning for this shit
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    hmm interesting. The prototype version seems to offer extra lives as well as infinite(?) shield power. Each of the three stages only has one boss instead of two. It looks like it is short and easy, but the final product is long and difficult. ^_^ (and also extremely unforgiving at the very end, to a degree almost unheard-of in shmups)
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Candy wiki. :D
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Current sleep plan: stay awake until I can't anymore

Sometimes I just default to handling sleep issues on the hardware level
    Egoraptor is just... the sex. He is the sex.

Bleh, sunlight

I don't care for it

I wish I could go find Princess Luna and we could go hang out somewhere dark for a while
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    little high, little low
    *hug*
    *hug*
    SPOILER ALERT: Abc Inc merges with Happy Madison at the end
  • edited 2013-07-24 12:11:13
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    which of anonymous avenue is pinky and which is the brain
  • The sadness will last forever.
    zoooiii
    cheese
    mmmmmm candy
  • edited 2013-07-24 12:40:45
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Last night, I was trying to remember all the computers I've had since I retired the IBM in 1998, and I came up with this:

Desktops and servers

FIC PA-2007 (BIOS scrambled), 1998
    Soyo SY-5EHM Socket 7 board, 1998 or 1999
    ABIT KT7A (non-RAID), 2001, developed bad caps but kept working somehow
    ABIT KD5A, 2004
    ZOTAC LGA775 board with Pentium Dual-Core, 2008
    GIGABYTE LGA1155 board with Ivy Bridge i3, 2013
    Raspberry Pi Model B Rev. 2, 2013

Laptops

Apple PowerBook G3 (Bronze Keyboard), 2007
    Gateway ML6720, 2008 (Mom has this now)
    Clevo W150HR with Sandy Bridge i7, 2012
  • oh hey they're actually getting new shows on Toonami again (Sword Art Online, which I know nothing about other than it being divisive).
  • Saville has dedicated her career to traditional figurative oil painting. Her painterly style has been compared to that of Lucian Freud[4] and Rubens. Her paintings are usually much larger than life size. They are strongly pigmented and give a highly sensual impression of the surface of the skin as well as the mass of the body. She sometimes adds marks onto the body, such as white "target" rings.

Since her debut in 1992, Saville's focus has remained on the female body, slightly deviating into subjects with "floating or indeterminant gender," painting large scale paintings of transgender people. Her published sketches and documents include surgical photographs of liposuction, trauma victims, deformity correction, disease states and transgender patients.[5]
    my computers that I have had

Toshiba Laptop (1999)
    another Toshiba Laptop (2003)
    HP Laptop (2007)
    HP Desktop (2011)

YNTKT
    floating or indeterminant gender
    OH MY GOD

FUCK

FUCKING LUNATIC MODE

FUCKING LUNATIC FUCKING MODE

FUCKING FUCKER FUCKING A DUCK

LUNATIC.

FUCKING.

MODE.

:O
    My first attempt got me to the last boss. No other attempt since has gotten me that far; in fact each attempt gets progressively worse.
    Everything is so awesome but I am just too bad of a player to pass it... maybe now is a good time to try to fix GAME LAG???????????????? :O
    There are patches for input lag but I feel I would be cheating if I used that patch. :x
  • edited 2013-07-24 13:40:19
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

This pattern is static and painfully simple but somehow I fail to dodge it outside of practice mode. :o

This part in particular is tricky but I should be able to get through here without getting cheap deaths like a n00b. That is why there are bombs. >:/
    pretty pretty bullets
  • The Binding of Isaac is also a difficult game.

This pattern is also painfully easy and static but I still somehow have failed to memorize it.
    is Cave Story a difficult game

Miko-chan swears it's not
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Mo' said:

The Binding of Isaac is also a difficult game.

indeed it is
  • edited 2013-07-24 13:50:14
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Perfect Cherry Blossom gets really amazing and fun after stage 3 but surviving to that point gets to be a chore. ^_^
  • edited 2013-07-24 13:50:40
    By "surviving" of course I mean "playing on lunatic and NOT DYING MORE THAN TWICE and NOT WASTING ANY BOMBS."
  • Wiggle Worm is normally an alright item but it makes fighting Larry Jr. something other than "ridiculously easy" and I don't like that.
  • edited 2013-07-24 14:02:09

shit's easy but p. fun
  • I GOT KILLED BY ONE OF PEEP'S EYES GODDAMMIT

shit's easy but p. fun
    OH MY FREAKIN' HELL WHO ARE YOU
  • Tapioca is Miko's sockpuppet
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

No it's not.
    Not until the very last dungeon though
    ok so I spent like an hour failing lunatic and yelling at a game, yaay. Stage 3 is the hardest stage in the whole game, barring only the last stage. Alice's patterns are brutal and her dolls are brutal.

And here is a super-human doing it flawlessly.

Why do I do this to myself? :o Lunatic mode is more frustrating than fun. I think I do it because it makes me feel like I have a crumb of self-worth when I get a nice run to upload.
    "More frustrating than fun," for me, is usually a sign to quit
  • edited 2013-07-24 15:12:28
    le sigh, if only that first attempt didn't involve me running into things from offscreen, maybe I could have beated Yuyuko and saved myself all this pain. v( .o. )v
  • edited 2013-07-24 15:13:22
    "More frustrating than fun," for me, is usually a sign to quit
    hmmm ok :)

ummm is now a good time for FAQ revising? I could do that! Or I could get back to programming...
    vorca
    revise the FAQ

we gotta finish this thing
    ok :)