The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    advil.
  • edited 2013-07-11 00:05:28
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    hm ok :)
    now for some beepy dracula musicks

• edited 2013-07-11 00:08:19
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I would say "I really hope I have the skill to actually beat lunatic mode once in my life" but I think the more appropriate thing is "I really hope I have the good luck to not be faced with too many literally impassable walls of bullets that require bombs I could otherwise use on the attacks that are way too long and difficult, and also that during the several faith dodges that must take place, my hitbox manages to not touch any bullets, or stray enemies that flew like 45 degrees differently than usual."
  • edited 2013-07-11 00:09:46
    ok it just occurred to me that there are no generic enemies during the game's faith dodges (they are all from bosses) but w/e
    play an easier game

is my advice
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I should. u_u I wasn't going to play but then I had to listen to fighting.
  • edited 2013-07-11 00:14:22
    If I started with 5 lives (which is a thing) I could clear a lunatic credit a lot more easily, but then it wouldn't really count.
  • ANIMAL CROSSING
    CONNECT FOUR
  • edited 2013-07-11 00:15:32
    ^^ I watched Game Grumps play it a little bit. :)

^ I wanna play that with you! :D
  • any and all entries in the Rayman series

obvs Tre answer is obvs
    yes. Connect Four, and Battleship, and Uno, and Russian Roulette
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    wat
    How did it get so late? o_o
    Technically one of the faith dodges I do is optional but I do it because the alternative is dodging random bullet spam and I am a lot more likely to squeeze my hitbox through a faith dodge. :) It also shows me exactly where my hitbox is if I don't die. :p
  • I want to play Runescape and work on Python but the computer is gone.
    Apparently Touhous 7-onwards are play tested better on lunatic so it is slightly less frustrating, but there are also like a zillion more bullets. Also you can light up your hitbox when you slow down. :)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    This vehicle stops at all railroad crossings
    MAKING SHMUPS

IS MATH

I am so bad at math.
  • edited 2013-07-11 00:36:48
    miko like a week ago: lol i dont want to act like i have aspergers anymore

miko 5 seconds later: rambling about obsessive interest in 2d shooters for the next 10 years
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER

I CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN YOU
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    NO YOU CAN'T!
  • ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER

I CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN YOU
    Better butter.

You won't believe it's better.
    YES I CAN, YES I CAN!
  • DID SOMEONE SAY BETTER

'cause I'm that, particularly in relation to all of you.
  • Kexruct said:

particularly in relation to all of you.

I didn't know we were related, do you know uncle tommy?

uncle ernie
    The concept of justice makes me feel weird
  • i dont like justice

Justice is ok tho
  • whether i am referring to Justice or Justice in that post shall remain forever unknown
  • i dont like justice

Justice is ok tho
    YOU W4NN4 GO
    It's like...I like the idea of people being held responsible for the consequences of their actions, but at the same time I can't help but think our society's justice system is extremely flawed.

And it makes me wonder if humans ever really could make a fair, unbiased justice system.
    I wonder if Miko went to sleepo
  • Blind Justice.

Has a seeing eye-dog.
  • Blind Justice.

Has a seeing eye-dog.

thats the problem
    animal pleasures

<><>
    O0O0O0O0O0O
    isotopes
    ice-o-tropes
  • Sandwitch shop.
  • You know what, I dun like sand, it's sticky, it sticks to you.

Why is that, why is sand not unlike glue.
    I am here

I showered

I shaved certain parts

HOUR OF UNBEARABLE PAIN

OH MY GOD

I would use anesthetic but it is not vegan
    why is everything pain
  • I am a lamp, I am not a bear, and I can tell you the difference is fur and living organ system.
    I am not doing this anymore. I am using anesthetic again. I only need to feel this pain for another month-ish and then it gets easier.