The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    weegee
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    For some reason I'm thinking about something my mother said a while back

Apparently at her old workplace there was one guy everyone made Star Wars jokes to because his ID number was OB-1
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I posted that in the NSFW thread, where it belongs
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    nsfw thread? fuk that noize. imipolex G-as-in-Gangsta. swag
    That thread is generally OK, actually. Content tends to be limited, however. Probably a good thing
  • How does one even get NSFW access?
    Bow down to the Heaplords

or just ask for it
  • edited 2013-06-04 01:15:14
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    That thread is generally OK, actually. Content tends to be limited, however. Probably a good thing
    no shizz Imibrotel Rwanda, if content wasn't limited it would mean this forum has the D in it, and this forum aint got no D
    What is the D.
    the D is what goes in the other D which is these good ass donuts im eating

swag

Well, doughnuts, all right, those are fine.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I would like those donuts
    life is a long hard road

an occasional doughnut helps
  • edited 2013-06-04 01:52:15
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    gurl get me a hit on that ganja and we'll talk

hell yea

Smoking, ick.
  • edited 2013-06-04 01:59:27
    well you know wear to get your weed at all up in if you need any hakurei magic. peace out please donate

Should I still make a blog making fun of bad books?
    blog where your hearts at girl
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

• Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Considering that my Book Mobster project didn't get off the ground and White Ninja exists, I say yes, go for it.

"gets better with every book he writes"

but was he any good to begin with?
    waiterman i need your help

what's wrong chef

i think i jamed the tape machine

tape machine?
    chef...why are you closing up packages in therestaurant?

well waiterman
    ever since that bad review we got on line we havne't got many custmoers

ugh, that review
    you'd think the critic had never heard of barbie doll soup before

i know, right?
    anywah i decided to make more money by ptarting our very own mail-roder business

that's a nest idea chef!
    what are you selling?

car hood ornamens!

that's an interesting chosice, chef
    hey, this one's cool
    it looks exactly like the impala logo from the back of my car
    where did you find all these cool badges, chef/

the parking lot

wait what

yeah, people just LEAVE these things sitting around on their cars
    can you bleive it?

oh god chef
    am i going to see you on unicorna patrol agacin

maybe
    check next weeks' episoe
    in the meantime, could you go grab the ford logo off that police car in the parking lot for me

but chef, i

it's shiny!

sigh
    fine chef
  • I've got an exam in the afternoon.

I know I have an exam in the afternoon.

I've double checked.

Then why does my brain tell me that it's a morning and that I am missing it?

Ouch, that kinda thing happens with me too. I have to keep my syllabus on hand or else I'll be like omg, am I sure the due date was Tuesday and not Monday?
  • Ouch, that kinda thing happens with me too. 

#accuracy #relatability 
    I don't even understand hashtags anymore

They almost almost made sense on Twitter, since it was an easy way to loosely organize tweets relating to a specific topic, but now it seems like they're just EVERYWHERE and like what's the point

Aside from humor value, obviously

(This isn't directed at you in particular, Lazuli, it's just something that popped into my bored mind)
  • I started using them more because Northernlion (and that whole circle of LPers really) use them as jokes.

#DrinkingOutOfCups

Oh, I use them as jokes myself, it's just that how widespread they are kinda puzzles me?

Like even just the fact that Vanilla has (broken) support for hashtags...was that intended to serve a practical purpose? And how?

#IDon'tGetIt
    Also I find it amusing that CLICKING ON A HASHTAG makes HH's search feature work but actually using the search box throws up an error. 
  • I think it's like a "that would be a good name for a rockband" type thing.

like #Butterjail

it just seems like a hashtag.

I'll admit, I pictured Buttercup (the superheroine, not spinor's girlfriend) in the Townsville jail

• I'll admit, I pictured Buttercup (the superheroine, not spinor's girlfriend) in the Townsville jail

I don't remember how #Butterjail came about. I know it came from the 52-hour livestream JSmithOTI did, but I forget the context. Now it's just funny because lol butterjail lololol

it also has a twitter account.

• so on danbooru, I found a photorealistic picture of a piece of sushi, and below that, is the same picture, but the sushi is wearing headphones.

eh?

• Naney said:

i cant see this youtube

but i know what it is

and it is a good song

1. I love Anonus; I wish here were here in my bed so we could snuggle

2. Will I ever get to be a woman?
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit

1. Snuggles are the best

2. You already are a woman even if your appearance doesn't reflect it
  • Bunny said:

1. Snuggles are the best

2. You already are a woman even if your appearance doesn't reflect it
    ^^^these things they are true^^^
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Naney said:LAMEZONE TAKIN OVER THA HEAP

HAIL GAY SATAN

I would post something from
    smokes here, but very few of the strips would work out of context outside of the hideously depressing ones.

Meh, here goes nothing:

Still depressing and out of context, but I really like this one.
  • poor sal. :/
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Read smokes. It is beautiful. The last page made me cry.
    Oh no, the Kirisame gang is in town again!!

Smokes looks amazing.
  • edited 2013-06-04 11:30:29
    vanilla being weird and doubleposting
  • The Jaunted Mansion.

Yvyollette.
  • edited 2013-06-04 12:05:03
    smokes
    I read the whole thing just now and that was strange!! :)