The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Hey wow, this new font is great for me.

Hello everyone, I hope I'm not late to the party.

• Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.
    Hello Pink Horse.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Hey Wheatley, is your avatar Kryten making a face?
  • Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.
    Good evening, Odradek.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    ^ ^ Yes.
    Who is Kryten?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Trash Heap Summer Events:

21st June: Summer Sun Celebration

31st July: Summerween

TBD: Trash Heap '80s Night
    There are events here?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well there weren't before, but there will be if I have anything to say about it!

Who is Kryten?

Kryten is a character on Red Dwarf.

He is usually not that uncanny valley.
  • edited 2013-05-20 05:34:41
    Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.

Do you have anything to say about it?

Forgive me, aside from sometimes popping in on Mojave Music's behalf, I'm not terribly familiar with the staff structure here.

I know some of you secondhand since he talks about you all the time, but that's about it.

Odradek said:

Who is Kryten?

Kryten is a character on Red Dwarf.

He is usually not that uncanny valley.
    what is Red Dwarf?
    It is a British Sci-fi comedy show.

Ah.

I don't really watch television. I suppose I wouldn't know.

Forgive me, aside from sometimes popping in on Mojave Music's behalf, I'm not terribly familiar with the staff structure here.

Oh come on, I have a huge-ass "Princess" badge. :P

I assumed that was just some signature flair. My apologies.

On another note, where would I go to opt in to the NSFW section?

• if you ever choose a career

don't choose writing

you will starve and hate yourself a lot and really even customer service is better trust me on that i did both and here i am starving cuz i didn't listen to my future self when he appeared in my past

if you ever choose a career

don't choose writing

you will starve and hate yourself a lot and really even customer service is better trust me on that i did both and here i am starving cuz i didn't listen to my future self when he appeared in my past

I disagree.

I am far from wealthy, but I've made a living off of web publishing.

• yes well you are wrong and you smell have you considered that
  • edited 2013-05-20 05:53:38
    Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.

yes well you are wrong and you smell have you considered that

If it's any consolation, I probably do smell. I haven't been outside the house in a few days and I don't tend to shower when I'm by myself.

My roommate has similar hygiene habits and tends to not mind.

edit: On the other hand, I don't really engage in any particularly filthy activities.

So I probably smell like whatever a short Japanese girl smells like by default.

Am I human?
  • Am I human?

Out of all the heapers I've ever known Central, yours is the most.... Human.

I admit

The thought of being human kinda makes me cringe
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Why is that?
    because humans are normal

i can't be normal

it doesn't suit me

also humans die

that's no good
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    ...Ponies eventually die too.
  • humans are normal

incorrect statement

see: everyone in this forum; everyone in the world

• this is great

the gay marriage bill is going back to the commons here in the britain-land and even though it passed last time, a bunch of conservatives are attempting to get an amendment to the bill which gives heterosexual couples the right to have civil partnerships too, to give them a 'fair choice' like same sex couples have

this seems all fair and equality-lovely but its being tabled by a bunch of people opposed to the same-sex marriage bill. if this amendment gets added on then it tacks up to £4bn onto pension funds because of the civil partnerships that would result, the whole bill would have to go through consultation again, and essentially delays when the bill would actually come into effect until after the next election, and with ukip doing as well as they are, fuck knows what the next election will be like. its a delaying strategy dressed up as equality and it's nasty as hell.

all this despite the fact that all the top conservatives actually support this bill (only for popularity's sake, but nonetheless...)

• Politics isn't completely messed up, what are you talking about.

• the reason i find it so nasty is because i agree in principle with what theyre trying to do, i mean why shouldnt straight people have a civil partnership if they want? its the reason they have for doing it that makes it shitty. i mean, they could just pass a separate bill rather than delaying the same sex marriage bill for another 2 years, but of course they don't want to do that, because they actually dont give a damn about straight civil partnerships, they just want to stop same sex marriage despite the fact theyre totally outnumbered. these people are probably hoping against hope that they get into a coalition with ukip next election, and if ukip are in power theyll probably ban same sex people from holding hands in public or some shit

i dont think it will come to that, probably labour will get a majority next election, but it's not a good prospect and it could happen.

hopefully this amendment gets shot the fuck down, anyway.

the one good side to all this is that it is hilarious watching the conservative party slowly tear itself apart over gay marriage and the EU

• Politics isn't completely messed up, what are you talking about.

i agree

not completely

just mostly

especially in britain (but moreso in america)

• Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    it just occurred to me that we have a lot of music people around this forum

how odd
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Clocky: Yeah, that sounds like a virus. There's no ads on this site, and since Linode is so cheap, there probably won't ever be.
    Will I ever have a production logo
    Also, I'm watching The Spirit of Christmas (Jesus vs Santa). They both have qi attacks. :lol:
    Awww. XD Also, awww. 

Also also, BUNNY!
  • so yeah i felt like crap yesterday and i guess the world wants me to cheer up because i woke up this morning and

fantastic Gorguts live vid!
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Hey, Yarrun.

New OOTS comic.
    (2015 self)

because humans are normal

i can't be normal

it doesn't suit me

also humans die

that's no good
    That's why you should be an alligator instead.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

if you ever choose a career

don't choose writing

what if I'm doing customer service and writing in my spare time? WHAT THEN?
    (2015 self)
    Starving is worth it if it means I can write.
    Writing can be its own reward.
  • I will confess that I think Blip's new ad for seatbelts is absolutely hilarious.
    Does Awesome Face support life? How about tits or GTFO?
    (2015 self)
    I support life by not washing my hands.

I support all the bacteria and viruses.

Unlike those people who constantly kill the germs all the time.
    Survival of the fittest, I wash the germs away before they wash me away
    (2015 self)
    I have an agreement with the germs.

I don't kill them, and they don't kill me.

It's been working so far.
    You never know with germs. They have no honor.