• edited 2013-05-17 19:26:07
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tre said:

Anonus said:

Wheatley said:

Abc

Espn
    Lmn
    (Dammit, don't remind me that I don't control A+E Networks)

Lions Gate
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Listening to KRON Instant Classics, I feel bad having ditched KRON for KPIX somehow... (KPIX switched from CBS to NBC on January 2, 1995, in the NBC Turniversal world)
  • yooo guess who just remembered that he got a Half Life a while back at a garage sale?
  • Naney said:

yooo guess who just remembered that he got a Half Life a while back at a garage sale?

you?

also is it the first one or 2.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Home now.

Had more work than I have in a while, but still not a full shift. :\
  • Home now.

hugs?
  • edited 2013-05-17 21:01:50

the first one

it mostly works, but i cannot get it to do audio

gonna see if i can get it to go in compatibility mode or something
  • I wanna know whose idea Pokestar Studios was

it's seriously the most boring and tedious thing in all five generations of Pokemon so far.

It's just really, really annoying.

• OH YEAHHH BOI GOT IT WORKING
  • I wanna know whose idea Pokestar Studios was

it's seriously the most boring and tedious thing in all five generations of Pokemon so far.

i liked it ok.
  • Naney said:

I wanna know whose idea Pokestar Studios was

i liked it ok.
    for this you must burn
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Home now.

hugs?
    Sure, why not?

*hugs*
  • yaaaay centie hugs

i got a lota stuffs to do this weekend, so i prolly won't be around quite as much.
  • aww it does not work

(*sadkittyface*)
    Naney said:

yaaaay centie hugs

i got a lota stuffs to do this weekend, so i prolly won't be around quite as much.

Aww, alright then.

Have a good weekend!
    Why do so many people think "LEFT 2 LANES CLOSED AHEAD" means the same thing as "HANG OUT IN THE CENTER LANE THEN FORCE YOUR WAY OVER AT THE LAST MINUTE"?
  • sometimes i stop and think " i miss squiddle wish i could talk to her"
  • sometimes i wish i was a kitty cat
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Hey Kaitou. Haven't seen you in a while.

Squid went by Earthlight Ray last time they were here. Unfortunately, they got a bit, er... flustered again.
  • edited 2013-05-17 22:12:31
    i heard, i heard. i understand her actually, this forum is a difficult place to exist in. even more if you're a weak person

and that's the reason you haven't seen me too, i'm really weak
  • Naney said:

sometimes i wish i was a kitty cat

I wish I had a tail.
    I wish I was an immortal alicorn princess
  • this forum is a difficult place to exist in.

aye, we are a rough and tumble crew. Savages the lot of us. Really vicious.

like so.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Yes.

Fear me.

I'm a big and scary alligator.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Earthlight Ray is having some, uh, changes in her life.
  • mostly because we have nothing in common and my humor is completely different from yours. a meaningless coexistence with no way of ever working. so rather than annoying myself, i'd rather just not be a part. but i was feeling something like nostalgic, so hey let's do something regretful
  • could you tell her i'm doing well, i hope she's the same and that i sent a hug? i'd be really grateful
  • Aliroz_ said:

Yes.

Fear me.

I'm a big and scary alligator.

1S TH1S YOU?
  • can I be a mod now?

could you tell her i'm doing well, i hope she's the same and that i sent a hug? i'd be really grateful

I will do so.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Naney said:

sometimes i wish i was a kitty cat

I wish I could curl up like cats and snakes do.

It looks comfortable.
  • edited 2013-05-17 22:33:19
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    You don't have to worry about annoying anyone, even yourself, here.  You don't have to worry about contributing meaningfully or being funny or posting anything but pqipogw5exr6tfvbhyunjiuy0yhi7woy8poh-7i;e67-po;-0;o-igr5[g5r0gtu0909utu09t09utg09tg4'4=4qeisfofof;of   r[rg[oj2proj] or tumut.

Who is it that makes this a difficult place to be in?  Who made this den of security and relaxation/anything-goes/just-have-fun into something intimidating?

Was it VVVVVVVVV?  Yes it was!  And Almond Ice Cream was behind it!
  • edited 2013-05-17 22:25:44
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    RE: Is th1s you?

No, that's a relative of mine, Borfshuily the Perplexed.

He was a notable contributor to the bipedalist movement; wanting alligators to Stand Up for themselves in more ways than one.
    (2015 self)
    Triple-post-toast.

The toast with

the Moa  st!
    touhou music
  • i find your antics to be very cute as usual, aliroz, but really, i don't fit in here. like a bear among tarantulas, it's easy to see i stick out

but now that my "send a message do squiddle" mission is complete, i will retreat in a matter of minutes, returning to the pit whence i came
    (2015 self)
    If you so choose, I respect your choice.

However, I'm always happy to talk to you, crocodile-to-bear.

Stay jazzy and good-hearted.
  • Aliroz_ said:

Stay jazzy and good-hearted.

you should make this your catchphrase tbqh
    more more more

how do you like it, how do you like it
    (2015 self)
    Okay.  That would be a good catchphrase, but Yarrunmace used it first, so I think I'd have to get permission from him and the patent office.
    on your typewriter again, I see
    on your typewriter again, I see
    :(

(2015 self)
    Thomas Pynchon's typewriter has been stolen by Almond Ice Cream and the other flavors of ice cream, who are less evil so the typewriter police have to save a great treasure before it's too late!

Also I like the way that this font looks more than I like the way that the standard, default font looks. 

More white space, it's easier on the eyes.
    (2015 self)
    Also, it is just wrong to type words like typewriter or patent office or dictation or medical transcriptionist in any other font.
    (2015 self)
    Triple

toast.