The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Bad Video, good song

• That .gif is marvellous.

It's quarter to 6 over here and we're still going. I must be insane...
    thats an hour and 3 quarters before i woke up, gmt
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Wow. Good morning, Sunn Wolf.
  • good morning to you too
    Maybe I should message my acquaintance in a study abroad program in the Netherlands and rant about how I spent all night listening to random experimental music.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Thoughts of the moment:

1. I wonder what Andrew Hussie will do after Homestuck is over. It'll certainly be a tough act to follow...
    2. It was always weird to me that fan depictions of Kankri tend to run with the sort of long-windedness and overuse of trigger warnings and such things, but gloss over one of the bigger jokes of the character; i.e., that he ultimately ends up insulting the people he thinks he's defending by implying that they're not capable of speaking up for themselves.
    3. It's 6 AM and I'm not tired. Currently trying to decide between staying up till daylight and trying to go take pictures somewhere or just getting in bed with my Nexus 7 and trying to read some Sherlock Holmes.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Oh, also, hello and stuff.

Ugh, suddenly I'm worried I'm annoying.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    As of November 2012, Final Fantasy Versus XIII has been in development for exactly seven years.
    a [separate] sequel to Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Kotaku stated that the game [FF: All the Bravest] is emblematic of Square Enix's lack of respect for fans, and a desire to milk the franchise for money. ... Despite the poor reception, the game still managed to chart at number 25 on the "Top Paid Apps" chart on the iTunes App Store on January 18, 2013.
    The game [FF: Airborne Brigade] is similar to other traditional Final Fantasy games with
    an overworld and dungeons, but is socially oriented. There are over 2.5
    million players just in Japan, though reviews have commented on the
    games lack of polish and sound.
    In February 2013 Square Enix revealed that Artniks, like their other
    social gaming offerings, was producing "acceptable profits".
    Every several months I check the internet to see what S-E is doing, and every time I check they are being more like parodies of themselves. Square Enix what are you even doing with your lives. You were legendary, once upon a time.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Hello Central Avenue. :)
  • read the holmes

do it

• edited 2013-04-04 06:11:40
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    oh wait lol nvm i didn't read
  • also hey sredni you should watch tthis

its your kind of thing

im in the process of taking a few hundred screenshots of it and you can pause it at just about any frame and get a creepy screenshot

1. I wonder what Andrew Hussie will do after Homestuck is over.
    Whatever the hell he wants. Because he will be able to do whatever the hell he wants.
    sunn wolf said:

also hey sredni you should watch tthis

its your kind of thing

im in the process of taking a few hundred screenshots of it and you can pause it at just about any frame and get a creepy screenshot

Yes! I shall do this later today, after sleeping.
    I wonder what Andrew Hussie will do after Homestuck is over. It'll certainly be a tough act to follow...
    Homestuck the video game! :p That is how he got 2.5 million dollars in a single month.
    It was always weird to me that fan depictions of Kankri tend to run with
    the sort of long-windedness and overuse of trigger warnings and such
    things, but gloss over one of the bigger jokes of the character; i.e.,
    that he ultimately ends up insulting the people he thinks he's defending
    by implying that they're not capable of speaking up for themselves.
    He also makes more direct insults sometimes without realizing it.
  • edited 2013-04-04 06:18:08
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Like, the whole point of Kankri was not "social justice is bad," which is why there is Porrim who represents real social justice. Kankri is a satire of people who took social justice the wrong way and instead just harassed and insulted people while they thought they were spreading wisdom.
  • hussie will start a kickstarter to make 'Sburb The IRL Game' and the internet will explode, he will raise millions upon millions of sweaty nerd dollars, then he will embezzle all the money and move to dubai and use his vast fortune to builld a series of artificial islands that spells out the words 'FUCK TUMBLR'

Wait, Vanilla does Vimeo embeds?

Neat!
    Hussie stopped using tumblr for anything other than merchandise announcements, I think because of anon harassment and stuff?
    I dunno. He said something about people on tumblr being awful sometimes so he just uses twitter for blogging.

Like, the whole point of Kankri was not "social justice is bad," which is why there is Porrim who represents real social justice. Kankri is a satire of people who took social justice the wrong way and instead just harassed and insulted people while they thought they were spreading wisdom.

Eeeyup.

Also, 6:24 AM. Seems like as good as time as any for CROSSBUCK:
  • i have noidea on hussies True Opinions On Tumblr but its what i would do if i was him
    The world map would have a little message near Dubai that says fuck tumblr :D It would be so funny.
    You know what's kinda funny? In other countries, their grade crossing signals have a yellow (though they probably call it "amber") light that comes on before it goes to the alternating reds.

That would never work in America. A good number of people don't respect the alternating red signal as it is; a yellow light would just be interpreted as "go faster to make it over the tracks in time."
  • edited 2013-04-04 06:27:08
    ^^ except I like tumblr. >_<
  • daily posting of this song

Things that probably look silly to people outside the traffic signal fandom: Debates over the use of the term "wig-wag".

A lot of people use "wig-wag" to refer to any pair of alternating lights, but there are some purists who insist on reserving the term for early grade-crossing signals that literally had a light swinging back and forth. (The idea, at the time, was to imitate the motion of a flagman waving a red lantern as a stop signal.)

As far as I know this is an American-specific thing; in other countries using "wig-wag" to refer to alternating lights is the standard use of the term.
    I love that gloomy post-punk rock sound. :)
    They call themselves darkwave. So this is what "darkwave" sounds like. Interesting. It still sounds very '80s post punk/goth.
    *shoots myself in the head, thus summoning demons*
    Burning his bread just wasn't good enough.

WRAT ME AN ENDRRRRRRRREEEEEEESSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Oh you again. Are you bored?
  • no im just high as fuck and wanna chill wit my fave frand
    Well hi I guess. This is what I do with my life.
  • lol all i do is get wasted every day and night. your not missin much
    With other humans, no doubt.
  • lol i have no actual friends
    :(
  • j/k ive got all the friends and all the bf :D im just messin wit you. i really am high though
    >_>
  • omg we should go shopping. u should make one of those shopping threads. it'll almost be like you go outside sometimes
    We could do that when you aren't on drugs.
  • but im still high :( why do you hurt me like this m
    You could talk to me every now and then. :)
  • what even happened to bitch mode. come on we were both these awesome hh bitches back in the day. youre so good at it lol
  • like, get angry at me or somethin
    I just don't care enough though. -_-
  • this is boring :/ im gonna go make a thread about herpes or somethin
  • lol herpes what the fuck am i even talking about. hey we should hang sometime its been like a mil. years