The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Kexruct said:

Kexruct said:

also:

It occurred to me for the millionth time today that I suck at being a Catholic X_X

I have no idea when Lent starts this year.

Wednesday

really now

What?

Ash Wednesday isn't when Lent starts for Catholics?
    no, see

i was asking which wednesday
  • Yaoi

My mortal enemy
  • I lurve my soundcard
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Kexruct said:

Kexruct said:

Kexruct said:

also:

It occurred to me for the millionth time today that I suck at being a Catholic X_X

I have no idea when Lent starts this year.

Wednesday

really now

What?

Ash Wednesday isn't when Lent starts for Catholics?
    no, see

i was asking which wednesday
    This Wednesday, thats why I just said "Wednesday". I thought it was enough to signify the Wednesday was coming. I'm sorry for assuming you would get that.

This Wednesday is when Lent starts as its Ash Wednesday, the day after pancake day
  • So wait, are you trying to say that it's this Wednesday?
    Naney said:

So wait, are you trying to say that it's this Wednesday?

Yes
  • Ash Wednesday was always great fun for me back in Catholic School cuz I'm allergic to the ash compound they use in those services, so I end up with cross-shaped red rashes on my head for like a week whenever I go to one.

• Mysteries of Funk

that is a good album name.
  • I thought it was enough to signify the Wednesday was coming. I'm sorry for assuming you would get that.

I thought you were joking.

*gives an equally backhanded apology accepted*
    Its okay

Next time, I'll be clear
  • heapers hangout
    helly hansen
    hessian
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    You're all crazy. Everyone knows that Lent this year starts on a Smarsday.
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-02-08 17:58:41
    Smarsday? What is this, Octember?

Where are my presents?!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    i despise my maleness

i feel like my soul doesn't belong in this body
  • i despise my maleness

i feel like my soul doesn't belong in this body
    you seem pretty female to me if that's any consolation.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Thanks, I guess...
  • try skipping, maybe that will make you feel girlier

or it will make you feel very silly

so it's a win/win situation
    But what if it ends up doing both and I accidentally turn into Charlotte and/or Mabel?
  • But what if it ends up doing both and I accidentally turn into Charlotte and/or Mabel?

would this be bad?
  • turn into Charlotte and/or Mabel?

like what if you turn into both in like this magical girl/mecha anime robot combining scene

that would be rad
  • It is not hard once you figure it out or someone shows you.  You just will never figure it out otherwise.

well
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    My mind seems to be giving me variations on my normal dreams now.

I had another dream where I had to get past a security guard. But there's a catch: I had the body of a teenage girl, so I couldn't use my size or strength against him this time. So I had to try and outsmart the security guard.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    You can't think about something that doesn't exist. And since God doesn't exist and wrongtheists think he does all the time (one doesn't vassalate between wrongtheism and atheism; once you ath' you never go back because you are rational and never wrong), it is actually impossible for people who believe in God to think or even have minds so they're a lot like unborn fetusis in a way. They don't have souls I mean minds so they don't have feelings (feelings are brain chemistry and brain = mind), so it's not wrong to be mean to them. Actually, it's right to be mean to them.Actually, it's really not even meanness because you're being nice to all the people they would have crucified in their next Inquisition.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    patrick patrick patrick
    plot twist: we're all in a eternal dream
    money
    bill cosby moon
    kanyay

kanye.com
    kanyey
    avgn
    obama face
    hey

cant sleep qq
    hi
  • Just went out with a few friends.

It was pretty great. We went to a Mexican food place and then screwed around at Wal Mart and Target for some reason.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    >some reason

have you ever considered that retail is fun :P
  • Retail was pretty fun today, yeah. 
  • welcome to WALL MART

the world's PREMIER WALL EMPORIUM

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Mexican food places are also fun.

Though I'll admit, I eat Tex-Mex more often than actual Mexican food. It's more easily accessible.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    home. home again
    I like to be here when I can
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Hi, Imi. How are things?
    It is cold outside. Really cold.

It follows logically, then, that I am happy I am inside.
    Hi Imi. Were you at work today?
  • edited 2013-02-08 21:47:58
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Ah. Sorry to hear that.

Atlanta weather has been indecisive, as it often is in the early parts of the year. One thing it is (mostly) decisive about this week is cloudiness and occasional rain.
    Hi Anonus and hi Mojave. I was indeed at work today.

I saw some guy wearing a shirt that said "I forgot to turn off my SWAG before going to bed and woke up covered in BITCHES"

I thought that was fascinatingly awful
    why would anybody wear that