The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2012-11-28 11:39:02
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Okay my FM2012 formation is;

GK

Pacey Full Back                   Pacey Centre-Back                 Pacey Centre-Back                 Pacey Full Back

Pacey Winger                       Tackling Midfielder                  Passing Midfielder                    Pacey Winger

Pacey Striker                     Poacher.

YNTKT         
  • edited 2012-11-28 11:43:38
    The sadness will last forever.
    it's my party and i'll cry if i want to

you would cry too if it happened to you!
  • The sadness will last forever.
    my johnny
    my party

cry if i want to
    judy's turn to cry
    the old crowd
    that's the way the ball bounces
  • 8luh 8luh
  • Okay my FM2012 formation is;

GK

Pacey Full Back                   Pacey Centre-Back                 Pacey Centre-Back                 Pacey Full Back

Pacey Winger                       Tackling Midfielder                  Passing Midfielder                    Pacey Winger

Pacey Striker                     Poacher.

YNTKT         

im SM Caen at the moment so im working with what i can get (previous manager was a trainwreck and they stuck with him for 6 years while the clubs reputation became shite)

GK

Wonderkid RB*          Old, tall, decent CB              Old, fairly pacey, decent CB              Pacey LB

Strong fast guy who clatters people      Strong fast guy who clatters people

Winger who can score                Player with actual technical ability            Winger who can cross

Poacher

*wonderkid RB decided he wanted to move to a bigger club and threw a tantrum when i told him to shut up so im selling him to Lazio for 1m.

also maybe im being slightly unfair on my DMs, they can actually pass too. but mainly they are there to be strong and fast and clatter people.

winger who can cross is actually immense and has something like 11 assists in 13 games

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    I play in the Lower leagues where pace is king
  • i play in Ligue 2 so i have to play a 4-5-1 like literally every single team in france. but it works. took over 7 months ago with the team sitting rock bottom, i saved them from relegation and have consistently kept em in the top 4 ever since

also somehow montpellier got relegated last season so i have an ice cubes chance in hell of winning the title since they are just styling all over everyone (their best young player is a CB who is from Liechtenstein of all places. he is actually quality and hes from Liechtenstein. i feel so sorry for him)

• ooh the auxerre job just opened up and apparently i am the favourite to get hired. should i try and go for this, Y/N
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Every time I read about biological pathways, I feel like I'm reading a schematic for an old VCR. #yntkt
    sunn wolf said:

ooh the auxerre job just opened up and apparently i am the favourite to get hired. should i try and go for this, Y/N

N
  • sunn wolf said:

ooh the auxerre job just opened up and apparently i am the favourite to get hired. should i try and go for this, Y/N

N
    but they have yannick ndjeng and he is boss
  • to be fair i havent actually finished a whole season with one club yet on this save. maybe i should. the last one i was west ham forever and just won everything after a while

or maybe i should just continue being a horrendous money grabbing journeyman :>

• okay i decided ill only take the job if they literally approach me all like 'pls be our manager 8<'

otherwise i will stay

• yntkt on that entire string of posts
    sunn wolf said:

sunn wolf said:

N
    So?
    I've had this stuck in my head all morning:

Also, I looked up one of the samples it used ("Impeach the President" by the Honeydrippers"), and I'm like "HEY WAIT YOUNG MC USED THIS ON ONE OF HIS ALBUM TRACKS"
    The wacky Germans are going to make a bestiality a crime again after it made legal in (West) Germany in the sixties.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Odradek said:

Random thought: Roundabout by Yes is a song CA might like, because it's inspired by traffic.

Random thought: CA might like Traffic, because they were called Traffic

• The wacky Germans are going to make a bestiality a crime again after it made legal in (West) Germany in the sixties.

I read an article on that.

The phrase "Llama pimping" was used.
  • sunn wolf said:

sunn wolf said:

N
    So?

i want him for my team

to be fair SM Caen have a ridiculous youth academy and win the u19 league every year so they might be worth sticking around at. alternatively it might be worth raiding their academy when i join a big club

Also, I really want a copy of The Dream Weaver by Gary Wright. Because KEYTARS IN 1976, that's why.
  • The wacky Germans are going to make a bestiality a crime again after it made legal in (West) Germany in the sixties.

the funniest thing about this was finding out there is a group called 'ZETA' who are a bunch of actual zoophiles quite happy to admit they fuck dogs who are campaigning against this
    I love that song.

Mydradek thinks it's gay, but I still like it
  • We wish for you to please avoid purchasing this doujinshi without regard to the less than 18 year old Viking interspecies sexual content.
    sunn wolf said:

i want him for my team

to be fair SM Caen have a ridiculous youth academy and win the u19 league every year so they might be worth sticking around at. alternatively it might be worth raiding their academy when i join a big club

Well, I'd stick with Caen.
  • edited 2012-11-28 13:18:13
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Yeah, the entire album less one track is just him on keyboards and a drummer.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

This is beautiful
    Thanks! I aim to please. 
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

The vortex at Saturn's north pole
  • My dreams exceed my real life

I love that song.

Mydradek thinks it's gay, but I still like it

I don't think it's bad, I just think it's gay.

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go is gay too, but I like that song.
    well yeah, gay =/= bad
  • It's part of the noise when winter comes, it reverberates in my lungs.

The vortex at Saturn's north pole
    It looks incredible.
    Looks like a good vacation spot.

Looks like a good vacation spot.

So does YOUR MOMA
  • edited 2012-11-28 15:16:26
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Museum of Modern Art? Could be.
  • yeah sure, double post the first thing I say today.

I'm sure that's a metaphor for my life or something.

• I want to read On the Road.

I will as soon as I have time to. School.
  • sunn wolf said:

i want him for my team

Well, I'd stick with Caen.

i might do for a bit but i did the whole 'stay at one club and make them world-beaters' thing already. after i won the quadruple and had All The Best Players i got a bit bored so started again (in the same game, so west ham are now a major force in world football. which is interesting) with the intention of hopping around a bit

i might try international management as well if i get the chance. never did that first time round

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    EXIT 113, Central Avenue, RIGHT LANE ONLY

All Anonuses MUST use right lane
  • why does no one ever talk to me when I want to be talked to :S